Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels / Tires (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Vredestein Performance Tires 245/45-20 and 275/40 Set of 4 on Sale Now with FREE S/H! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287304)

OHIO SPEED 04-05-2013 05:05 AM

Vredestein Performance Tires 245/45-20 and 275/40 Set of 4 on Sale Now with FREE S/H!

4 Attachment(s)
Ohio Speed now offers the perfect alternative to the PIRELLI P-Zero's.

245/45-20 and 275/40-20 STOCK TIRE SIZES (SET OF 4) ARE NOW ON SALE!

The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta is the newest ace in the Ultra High Performance (UHP) segment. The Sessanta is based on the strong points of the Ultrac series and has been optimized even further to give very good steering and handling characteristics.
Giugiaro Design has given the Ultrac Sessanta an innovation design, with a line pattern that clearly shows that performance comes first. The name Sessanta refers to the sixty years of Vredestein’s existence in Enschede. In tribute to Vredestein’s unique collaborative partnership with Giugiaro Design, “sixty” will be written in Italian: Sessanta.

Parametric design – from the drawing board to the shelf

The Ultrac Sessanta is designed parametically. This means that the tread construction, shape and contours are optimized for every size using mathematical formulae based on design parameters. Each size of the Ultrac Sessanta therefore offers maximum design quality.

Features / Benefits:

· Innovative design and sophisticated line pattern – Good performance and unique appearance

· Parametric design – Optimal design quality: profile, construction, design and contours selected according to mathematical formulae for each size.

· Sophisticated Longitudinal Design (SLD) – Thanks to this ingenious design, the Ultrac Sessanta is asymmetrical but its performance is not directional. This makes the tire exceptionally quiet.

· Handling Tuned Tread Compound (HTTC) – Extremely high tracking power, allowing faster cornering measured correction of the car is possible on bents.

· HTS+ (Handling Tuned Sidewall) principal with robust outer shoulders and sturdy sidewalls – Very direct steering feel Optimal contact with the road surface

· Two rayon carcass layers make the tire stable and sturdy during handling – Maximum resistance to lateral forces; The car stays more controllable in the most critical situations.

Available at: http://ohio-speed.com/p-3805-vredest...ock-sizes.aspx

GoldCartridgeGamer 04-06-2013 09:44 AM

Whats the tread wear rating? How quickly can they be to 38125?

PM price to me!

Any specials?

RickRay 04-06-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lgndryhr (Post 6389835)
Whats the tread wear rating? How quickly can they be to 38125?

PM price to me!

Any specials?

VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA = UTQG: 280 AA A (Summer Only)

montyhp 04-06-2013 03:39 PM

I just got mine today, I guess I expected a left and right tire to be mirror images of each other. Instead the left and right tires roll in different directions.

They look like really high quality tires. Fast delivery.

I get them mounted Monday, I'll let you know how they work.

bw26ss 04-06-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montyhp (Post 6390849)
I just got mine today, I guess I expected a left and right tire to be mirror images of each other. Instead the left and right tires roll in different directions.

They look like really high quality tires. Fast delivery.

I get them mounted Monday, I'll let you know how they work.

i was interested until i heard this, i also thought the tires would be mirror image?

OHIO SPEED 04-06-2013 04:40 PM

VREDESTEIN Performance Tire Sale

The VREDESTEIN Tire is an Asymmetrical tread pattern.

The ribbed patterns on a vehicle tire are known as the tread design. These patters are carefully thought out by the tire manufacturer to perform well under the tire's anticipated operating conditions. The tread design may be symmetrical or asymmetrical in nature.

Symmetrical Tires
Symmetrical tires have a tread pattern that is the same across the inner and outer portions of the tire.

Asymmetrical Tires
Asymmetrical tires have a tread pattern that is different across the width of the tire. When looking at an asymmetrical tire the inner and outer tread patterns will not be the same.

Benefits of Symmetrical Tires
Most non-high-performance passenger vehicles will use symmetrical tires. Symmetrical tires are typically quiet and long lasting. Their tread patterns allow them to be rotated in many different ways, which substantially increases the life of the tire.

Benefits of Asymmetrical Tires
Asymmetrical tires are designed with vehicle performance in mind and are commonly found on sports cars. Asymmetrical tires have large blocks of tread on the outside to increase cornering stability and narrower blocks of tread along the inside of the tire to aid winter or wet weather driving.

Warning
When replacing a vehicle's tires, never mix symmetrical and asymmetrical tires on the same vehicle. Mixing these two types of tires may cause the vehicle's handling to become unstable, particularly in wet weather.

Top Off 04-06-2013 05:38 PM

I had these on my G8. Great tires for the price.

OHIO SPEED 04-09-2013 05:01 PM

VREDESTEIN Performance Tire Sale

SALE CONTINUES!! :clap2: