Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Convertible Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Boss going to Oshawa tomorrow... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133404)

TiffBiff 03-07-2011 09:42 AM

Boss going to Oshawa tomorrow... (updated bad news)

We are going to be doing a job for them and he's got a meeting there. He said he's going to find out what is going on with my car :thumbsup:. Gave him all the info for it. He said he'd see if he could get a pic of it for me too :D.

10spokess 03-07-2011 09:55 AM

Niceeee lol good luck with the picture

TiffBiff 03-10-2011 07:09 AM

Not good news for me :(. They said I probably do not want that car because it is on hold because it is undergoing EXTENSIVE repairs :cry:. I will probably be getting a more accurate report a little later on what the repairs consist of.

I just found out that the dealer has a car pretty much like the one I ordered but with a black interior and no stripes so if I decide not to take my car, I can get that one and have the stripes added.

daddymike 03-10-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiffBiff (Post 2941855)
Not good news for me :(. They said I probably do not want that car because it is on hold because it is undergoing EXTENSIVE repairs :cry:. I will probably be getting a more accurate report a little later on what the repairs consist of.

I just found out that the dealer has a car pretty much like the one I ordered but with a black interior and no stripes so if I decide not to take my car, I can get that one and have the stripes added.

When you find out I would be interested in what repairs were done. My car has been bayed 4 times. I assume that means it is going back and forth somewhere. I don't have stripes so I can only think that it is going back to plant for something. :iono: Would my dealer be able to find out why??

TiffBiff 03-10-2011 07:51 AM

If I get the list I will post it. My dealer was trying to find out what was going on with my car and were told that it was about to ship (this was last Friday). So I don't think going to the dealer would work unless they really wanted to find out for you. I just lucked out that we are doing a job for Oshawa and I had the ability to get some answers.

1981 Z28 03-10-2011 08:02 AM

Thank you very much for the inside info. My TPW was also 1-24-11 and my car has been bayed 4 times. What ever info you are able to aquire please pass it along.
Thanks Again.

daddymike 03-10-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiffBiff (Post 2941978)
If I get the list I will post it. My dealer was trying to find out what was going on with my car and were told that it was about to ship (this was last Friday). So I don't think going to the dealer would work unless they really wanted to find out for you. I just lucked out that we are doing a job for Oshawa and I had the ability to get some answers.

Yes, thanks for the info. It is really curious!! I guess I will go back to waiting....