Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LOOKING TO TRADE WHEELS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279104)

FrankieNegs 02-24-2013 06:33 PM

LOOKING TO TRADE WHEELS
 
Im looking to trade my 21 inch SS wheels for the 10 spoke ZL1 rims. All 4 of my rims are in perfect condition no curb rash at all. They have about 16,000 miles on them. Back tires will need to be replaced. Email me if interested frank.neglia@gmail.com


http://www.shopchevyparts.com/images...s/92229349.jpg

Frid 02-24-2013 06:53 PM

Good luck with this. Alot of people are trying to get their hands on those ZL1 rims and most people will probably look for cash only.

PalmerGA 02-24-2013 08:09 PM

There is a Members Classified forum for this - you will likely get better responses.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Monchy36 02-24-2013 08:20 PM

I don't like to troll but this is so funny!:sm0: good luck with this...:respekt:

SuperSport2011 02-24-2013 08:30 PM

are you serious? lol you also including a good chunk of money with those rims or at least a bj?

Bcarr 02-24-2013 08:37 PM

Ease up on the guy. If someone is interested they will let him know. If not, this will be a short thread. Why does everyone insist on being an ass when someone posts?

ZL1 Spoked 02-24-2013 08:59 PM

Lol. Just telling you now you will not find someone who wants to trade.

camaro_RS 02-24-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monchy36 (Post 6204178)
I don't like to troll but this is so funny!:sm0: good luck with this...:respekt:


:word: :laughabove::laughabove::laughabove:

My guess would be....not a chance someone will trade for those! I do give you credit for trying, though!!!! :respekt:

rontammy0 02-24-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSport2011 (Post 6204217)
are you serious? lol you also including a good chunk of money with those rims or at least a bj?

ha ha....:bellyroll::barf: but give the guy a break....not so harsh

Chevyman2 02-25-2013 12:36 AM

Weird. Got one better.. I want to trade my barely used 2013 2lt RS for a 2013 2 SS / RS....I want hold my breath.


Come on who in the world would want to give up a zl1 rim for a standard 21 SS rim? NOBODY!!!!!

Renegade 02-25-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro_RS (Post 6204340)
:word: :laughabove::laughabove::laughabove:

My guess would be....not a chance someone will trade for those! I do give you credit for trying, though!!!! :respekt:

:bellyroll:

AdamZ 02-25-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevyman2 (Post 6205130)
Weird. Got one better.. I want to trade my barely used 2013 2lt RS for a 2013 2 SS / RS....I want hold my breath.


Come on who in the world would want to give up a zl1 rim for a standard 21 SS rim? NOBODY!!!!!

You would be better off trading your LT for the ZL1 rims :D

CHMSC 02-25-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamZ (Post 6205143)
You would be better off trading your LT for the ZL1 rims :D

:laugh:

biggerisbetter 02-25-2013 06:27 AM

i have a factory ss intake if any zl1 owner wants to trade for their supercharger to haha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.