Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Message from Oshawa to new and future Camaro owners in the new year (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58928)

super60 01-02-2010 08:08 AM

Message from Oshawa to new and future Camaro owners in the new year

All

Super60 here , and i've been reading the threads here today and notice alot of members are getting their new Camaros this week . Well i just want to say Thanks for your patience and you won't be disappointed , the wait will be worth all of the sleepless nights and hair pulling :mad0259:.

Some of you have gone to the rail yard to see and take pictures of the new addition to the family only to be turned away :thumbdown: Some of you only talk about the Camaro 24/7 and your wife's and girlfriends are getting upset !

(Don't worry i know the feeling , i help build them and do the litho prints in my spare time , my home office is covered in Camaro pictures,letters,posters,jackets,t-shirts,books etc.. ) The point being , we here in Oshawa appreciate all of the time and effort all of you have devoted to the Camaro along with your hard earned money. 2009 was a great year for Camaro and 2010 is shapeing up to be an even more exciting run :thumbup: We're glad your along for the ride and i'm looking forward to seeing more happy owners and pictures of their new Camaro's.

And again we start back up production at 6:30am January 11th. Thanks everyone , present owners, and future Camaro owners your the greatest.

Best Regards from the entire team in Oshawa and we wish you and your families a Happy and Safe 2010.

Mike Judge
Super60

AnnaBear@SpartaChevy 01-02-2010 08:12 AM

Mike, you're a CLASS ACT! :thumbsup:

Glad I was able to meet you in Oshawa.

I love the Camaro and I am happy to be a part of the whole process, even though it's just a small part of it.

Happy New Year Mike!

PAUL SS 01-02-2010 08:17 AM

Thanks Mike, Always nice to hear from someone on the inside, makes us feel even more connected. I can't help but think of all the great people at Oshawa every time I look at my Camaro.

ljustin293 01-02-2010 08:31 AM

Great write up Mike, good luck this year!!

IROCanSS 01-02-2010 08:51 AM

Thank you Super60. I love my car and I will forever!

Sidewinder 01-02-2010 08:57 AM

Thanks Mike, and may you and the Oshawa team have a Happy NEW YEAR!! Keep up the good work.

speedster 01-02-2010 08:58 AM

Mike -

You are the man! Thank You for all that you and your team have done for the Camaro and even more specifically the lithographs you have personally done for so many. :cool:

2010 should be a great year for you and the Camaro. :thumbup:

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 01-02-2010 09:08 AM

Thanks for everything Mike. Hope to meet you in the near future. Thanks to you and all the fine folks in Oshawa for building a great car. Sure makes my job easier when we have this type of quality. I love my car and can't believe I'm this nuts about a car after 30 some years in the car business. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to a great 2010!!:thumbup:

flyby 01-02-2010 09:14 AM

Keep up the outstanding work, we all greatly appreciate it. Hope you get top relax on your time off.

R6P 01-02-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super60 (Post 1340315)
All

Super60 here , and i've been reading the threads here today and notice alot of members are getting their new Camaros this week . Well i just want to say Thanks for your patience and you won't be disappointed , the wait will be worth all of the sleepless nights and hair pulling :mad0259:.

Some of you have gone to the rail yard to see and take pictures of the new addition to the family only to be turned away :thumbdown: Some of you only talk about the Camaro 24/7 and your wife's and girlfriends are getting upset !

And again we start back up production at 6:30am January 11th. Thanks everyone , present owners, and future Camaro owners your the greatest.

Best Regards from the entire team in Oshawa and we wish you and your families a Happy and Safe 2010.

Mike Judge
Super60

Thanks Mike,
The wait at times can be stressful, but you are 100% correct. IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT !
And as to your 2nd paragraph... the 24/7 wife thing... Yeah, I owe her ALOT for putting up with me there. :rolleyes: It's much easier living with me now, she hasen't heard one complaint in the six months we've had our 2LT :thumbsup: I love this car... and her :wub:
Enjoy the time off, you guys and ladies have earned it.

CynAgain 01-02-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super60 (Post 1340315)

Mike Judge
Super60

You too and every in Oshawa! Thank you very much :bow:

Dboy23 01-02-2010 09:58 AM

God bless.

wer2foxs 01-02-2010 10:09 AM

Thanks Mike for making dreams come true for so many of us!!!

papabearcamaro 01-02-2010 10:21 AM

Thank you Mike to you and your coworkers for all the great work your doing to fulfill a dream that we all have..to own a Gen5 Camaro. I know I am chomping at the bit to get mine and it is only in 1100 status. Thank you Sir!!