Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Maybe Synergy Green this time. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112275)

Tommy Pike Customs 10-23-2010 02:15 PM

Maybe Synergy Green this time.

It's about time for a new "company car" and we've been leaning to Synergy Green. The current Camaro is IO. We liked the orange because it didn't seem like there were that many around and it looks great with the orange interior. Seems like we haven't seen many SG at all. I know they were limited in the V6 but they must have been very limited. I've only seen one SS SG. Any SG owners out there feel like they get more attention than other Camaro colors?

camaroitalia 10-23-2010 02:21 PM

I have never seen a SS SG on the road or a ABM

skipj3 10-23-2010 02:21 PM

I've seen your stuff at this years Greenville Auto Show and I think a Synergy Green would be a great addition to your fleet. I love the color but i dont think i could live with it 24/7.

FYI : the link to your website is broken in your sig.

thetournykid 10-23-2010 02:55 PM

I plan to get a black camaro, but then have synergey green stripes on it, along with green bowtie/brake capsules, i'm unsure how this would look, but this post got me thinkin about it, what do you guys think?

melody301 10-23-2010 03:07 PM

SG is definitely an attention getter because of its rarity.

GREENSTEVE 10-23-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Pike Customs (Post 2473719)
It's about time for a new "company car" and we've been leaning to Synergy Green. The current Camaro is IO. We liked the orange because it didn't seem like there were that many around and it looks great with the orange interior. Seems like we haven't seen many SG at all. I know they were limited in the V6 but they must have been very limited. I've only seen one SS SG. Any SG owners out there feel like they get more attention than other Camaro colors?

More attention ? :laugh: everybody stares at my Syn Grn SS.:thumbup:

CamaroScotty 10-23-2010 03:41 PM

They are HOT! Especially in the sun!

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/GEDC0223.jpg

HulkSS 10-23-2010 05:08 PM

Not be a jerk but I cant drive mine anywhere without people pointing and staring. Not sure if they all like it or not but it sure turns heads. Also ours is the only SG SS I know of with silver stripes instead of black.

Tommy Pike Customs 10-23-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skipj3 (Post 2473740)
I've seen your stuff at this years Greenville Auto Show and I think a Synergy Green would be a great addition to your fleet. I love the color but i dont think i could live with it 24/7.

FYI : the link to your website is broken in your sig.

Thanks. We'll do our thing and see how it turns out. We might go a little crazy on the performance mods

GretchenGotGrowl 10-23-2010 05:47 PM

My Synergy was the company car for a while. My logo is green and so are all the cars. I got SO MANY people stopping to talk about the car and ending up talking about business I had to start turning work down or quit telling them what I did. I wish my past green cars and worked that well.

BTW, I think you can get the Synergy Green on any of them now.

Tommy Pike Customs 10-23-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl (Post 2474220)
My Synergy was the company car for a while. My logo is green and so are all the cars. I got SO MANY people stopping to talk about the car and ending up talking about business I had to start turning work down or quit telling them what I did. I wish my past green cars and worked that well.

BTW, I think you can get the Synergy Green on any of them now.

Sounds like that paid of

GREENSTEVE 10-23-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HulkSS (Post 2474096)
Not be a jerk but I cant drive mine anywhere without people pointing and staring. Not sure if they all like it or not but it sure turns heads. Also ours is the only SG SS I know of with silver stripes instead of black.

I need a picture of your car :w00t:

HulkSS 10-23-2010 09:36 PM

Greensteve I have been trying to get them to the site. They are on my pc but cant figure out why they wont upload to site lol. Didnt think I was that bad with computers lol.

Tommy Pike Customs 10-24-2010 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HulkSS (Post 2474743)
Greensteve I have been trying to get them to the site. They are on my pc but cant figure out why they wont upload to site lol. Didnt think I was that bad with computers lol.

Are you using photobucket? You can upload your pics there then copy the direct link. Click the pic button on the post section and put in the link