Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   *Guess* Z/28 Randy Pobst Laguna Seca Lap Time (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323791)

Zfatuated 10-18-2013 11:39 AM

*Guess* Z/28 Randy Pobst Laguna Seca Lap Time
 
'Ring time is in the books, time for another round of Guess That Lap Time!

I'm in for 1:36.2 which is faster than .2 GT3RS (uphill back straight of LS rewards HP/TQ).

tramtwo 10-18-2013 11:43 AM

Man I am so mad right now!! Might want to add the word guess to the title!!

Mikamaro 10-18-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 7104443)
Man I am so mad right now!! Might want to add the word guess to the title!!

lol:sad0147:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zfatuated (Post 7104434)
Guess That Lap Time! I'm in for 1:36.2 which is faster than .2 GT3RS (uphill back straight of LS rewards HP/TQ).

I guess 1:35.5.. (more downforce then the porsche in the corkscrew)

90503 10-18-2013 11:51 AM

I wonder how the list of top cars from the Ring compares to the list from Laguna Seca...

ModBargains.com 10-18-2013 11:55 AM

It's gonna be pretty impressive, no doubt about it.

I'm on board for 1:38.3, just a smidgen behind the new Stingray.

Mikamaro 10-18-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90503 (Post 7104476)
I wonder how the list of top cars from the Ring compares to the list from Laguna Seca...

1. SRT Viper TA 1:33.62 139 '13 649 / 1520 Randy Probst
2. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 1:33.70 138 '08 647 / 1530 Randy Pobst
3. Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR 1:33.92 138 '08 600 / 1536 Chris Winkler
4. SRT Viper GTS 1:34.23 138 '13 649 / 1560 Randy Probst
5. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z07 Package 1:34.43 137 '11 512 / 1394
6. McLaren MP4-12C 1:34.50 137 '10 600 / 1434 Randy Pobst
7. SRT Viper 1:34.63 137 '13 659 / 1520 Randy Probst
8. Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series 1:35.03 136 '13 631 / 1550 Randy Pobst
9. Devon GTX 1:35.08 136 0 659 / 0
10. Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 1:35.40 136 '11 700 / 1720 Randy Pobst
11. Porsche 911 GT2 RS 1:35.56 136 '10 620 / 1370 Johannes van Overbee
12. Ferrari 458 Italia 1:36.22 135 '09 570 / 1485 Randy Pobst
13. Nissan GT-R 1:36.30 135 '12 550 / 1736 Randy Pobst
14. Nissan GT-R 1:36.35 135 '11 530 / 1736
15. Lexus LFA 1:36.39 135 '10 560 / 1609
16. Audi R8 GT 1:36.39 135 '10 560 / 1520
17. Nissan GT-R 1:36.63 134 '12 550 / 1736 Randy Pobst
18. Porsche 911 GT3 RS 1:36.77 134 '10 450 / 1400
19. Porsche 911 Turbo 1:37.80 133 '09 500 / 1570
20. Ferrari F12 Berlinetta 1:38.04 132 '12 740 / 1725 Randy Pobst
21. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 1:38.28 132 '14 461 / 0 Randy Pobst
22. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 1:38.70 131 '08 647 / 1530 Car and driver
23. Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 1:38.70 131 '13 659 / 1750 Randy Pobst
24. Audi R8 V10 plus (2013) 1:38.70 131 '13 550 / 1570 Randy Pobst
25. Mercedes SLS AMG 1:38.82 131 '10 571 / 1620
26. Mercedes C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series 1:38.90 131 '11 517 / 1748 Randy Pobst
27. Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (991) 1:39.00 131 '12 400 / 1465 Randy Pobst
28. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1:39.18 131 '12 588 / 1838 Randy Pobst
29. Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (991) 1:39.19 131 '12 400 / 1465 Randy Pobst
30. Porsche 911 Carrera S 1:39.30 131 '11 400 / 1415 Randy Pobst
31. Ford Mustang Boss 302 LS 1:39.50 130 '12 443 / 1652
32. Porsche 911 GT3 1:39.52 130 '06 415 / 1395
33. Porsche 911 Turbo 1:39.89 130 '06 480 / 1585
34. Porsche 911 Turbo S 1:40.11 130 '10 530 / 1585
35. Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI 1:40.20 129 '09 525 / 1620
36. Nissan GT-R 1:40.45 129 '08 480 / 1740
37. BMW M6 1:40.52 129 '12 560 / 1896 Randy Pobst
38. Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish 1:40.71 129 '12 573 / 1739 Randy Pobst
39. Audi R8 4.2 FSI quattro 1:40.75 129 '06 420 / 1560
40. Jaguar F-Type V8 S 1:40.81 129 '13 495 / 1665 Randy Pobst

The Stig 10-18-2013 12:04 PM

Put me down for 1:37.37

Zfatuated 10-18-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikamaro (Post 7104502)
s SLS AMG Black Series 1:35.03 136 '13 631 / 1550 Randy Pobst
9. Devon GTX 1:35.08 136 0 659 / 0
10. Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 1:35.40 136 '11 700 / 1720 Randy Pobst
11. Porsche 911 GT2 RS 1:35.56 136 '10 620 / 1370 Johannes van Overbee
12. Ferrari 458 Italia 1:36.22 135 '09 570 / 1485 Randy Pobst
13. Nissan GT-R 1:36.30 135 '12 550 / 1736 Randy Pobst
14. Nissan GT-R 1:36.35 135 '11 530 / 1736
15. Lexus LFA 1:36.39 135 '10 560 / 1609

GT2RS is 620 hp twin-turbocharged, Z/28 won't beat that :-)

GT3RS is N/A 450 hp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 7104443)
Man I am so mad right now!! Might want to add the word guess to the title!!

LOL! Done :-)

Sven59 10-18-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zfatuated (Post 7104434)
'Ring time is in the books, time for another round of Guess That Lap Time!

I'm in for 1:36.2 which is faster than .2 GT3RS (uphill back straight of LS rewards HP/TQ).


What? No prize?

Bhobbs 10-18-2013 12:35 PM

I'm gonna guess 1:36.5

Mikamaro 10-18-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zfatuated (Post 7104529)
GT2RS is 620 hp twin-turbocharged, Z/28 won't beat that :-)

no, It will come right after! in between, on top of the Ferrari 458 Italia

2cnd chance 10-18-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikamaro (Post 7104610)
no, It will come right after! in between, on top of the Ferrari 458 Italia

My thought as well. :thumbsup: Very close to the 458's time. Which is amazing.

LostPony 10-18-2013 01:13 PM

I'm gonna go with a 1:37.5 As impressive as the 'Ring time was, I'm thinking the gap it has over other cars on the 'Ring will be negated by the smaller course.

I think it might get a litle hot in here for me. Do you guys have flame suits available?

Sven59 10-18-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostPony (Post 7104698)
I'm gonna go with a 1:37.5 As impressive as the 'Ring time was, I'm thinking the gap it has over other cars on the 'Ring will be negated by the smaller course.

I think it might get a litle hot in here for me. Do you guys have flame suits available?


Why would it get hot?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.