Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The PINK Camaro!(Updated with pics) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25406)

pinkcamaro10 06-02-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr_hoyt (Post 545730)
Never been a huge fan of pink vehicles... In fact I normally just make some witty comment about how "Mary Kay called and she wants her car back," BUT I honestly think that a Camaro could pull it off... Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thanks!

I think it will turn out amazing, and even the people who are haters :paddle: will like it... :D

Camaro_Corvette 06-02-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 (Post 545807)
Thanks!

I think it will turn out amazing, and even the people who are haters :paddle: will like it... :D

Yeah, over the year of being on this board. I have noticed most colors look amazing on the camaro.

Tran 06-02-2009 10:24 PM

I think it's gonna be a one of a kind beauty :)

Are you having the car painted as soon as you take delivery?

pinkcamaro10 06-02-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 545973)
I think it's gonna be a one of a kind beauty :)

Are you having the car painted as soon as you take delivery?

yup, from dealership to paint booth! Hope to be the first one with a custom paintjob! :D

blackedout010 06-02-2009 10:29 PM

awesome!! cant wait to see it finished forsure. now you just need to order some 360 forged strait 5's with carbon fiber centers and pink matching lips!!!!!!!

Tran 06-02-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 (Post 545987)
yup, from dealership to paint booth! Hope to be the first one with a custom paintjob! :D

:happyanim: make sure to let me know when it's done. We'll make sure to feature it on the homepage.

pinkcamaro10 06-02-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 545992)
:happyanim: make sure to let me know when it's done. We'll make sure to feature it on the homepage.

Awesome!! I will let you know for sure! :)

Andro 06-02-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBone2010 (Post 545673)
Mary Kay thinks that color is a little crazy.

:laughabove:

Gentry78 06-02-2009 10:50 PM

nice that's a good lookin pink

i hope nobody else gets the idea to paint theirs pink:yikes:

Goblue 06-02-2009 11:24 PM

I am anxiously waiting for pics of the finished product. I didn't join this site till dec. last year, but I had been lurking forever, and one of the first posts I saw was from pink, and I saw her early rendition. Loved it, and can't wait to see whatever it is she finally decided on.:drinking:

bluman 06-03-2009 07:05 AM

This should be interesting...:facepalm:

lafountain 06-03-2009 08:34 AM

I have seen the many photoshops of your ideas, without a doubt other than wondering when the 1st was gonna be delivered, yours might be the most anticipated by everyone other than their own.

pinkcamaro10 06-03-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluman (Post 546585)
This should be interesting...:facepalm:

:rolleyes: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafountain (Post 546776)
I have seen the many photoshops of your ideas, without a doubt other than wondering when the 1st was gonna be delivered, yours might be the most anticipated by everyone other than their own.

:D

lakers171 06-03-2009 10:41 AM

pink when should you recieve your car? isn't it today or tommorow


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.