Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Thrill is gone I am gunna sell ..... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72948)

Lbness 03-24-2010 03:42 PM

The Thrill is gone I am gunna sell .....

No not the fresh Blue car ,,,, the 02
Yup I am gunna sell the 02 b4c rare car. I was gunna keep it and play with it as it is very beastly... but today I took it out and went to the office and wished I was in the 2010. They are very different cars for sure but I can part with the 02 I guess and need the garage space back

1 of six Black Camaros b4c's with leather and six speed produced
The only daily driven I am aware of as I know the guy that has the other five ... this car was to be one of a very rare set of 02 intimidator there were six cars delivered to the Dale Earnhardt dealership for the final graphics and small changes that set these rare 02 camaro's apart
Sadly we all know what happened in daytona ..... Dale hit the wall and the cars were never produced and the prodction of b4c like this stopped at 6

It is a 6 speed LS1 coupe with Leather and a B4C as all of these one finds when looking for b4c's were auto's and have each of them have 100k as they were hammered up and down highways. By various Highway Patrols

http://www.kuhawkers.com/4.JPG
http://www.kuhawkers.com/3.JPG
http://www.kuhawkers.com/2.JPG
http://www.kuhawkers.com/1.JPG

http://www.kuhawkers.com/6.JPG

http://www.kuhawkers.com/5.JPG

CamaroSkooter 03-24-2010 03:49 PM

I had a very hard time understanding what you just said. :facepalm:

But I hope it goes for a good price that you can be happy with...

irocnroll 03-24-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 1630510)
I had a very hard time understanding what you just said. :facepalm:

But I hope it goes for a good price that you can be happy with...

:word:

Came out as gibberish and still have no clue what car he is talking about. Sounds like its one of 1 of 6 that has stickers on it. If that's the case mine is 1 of 1 with pearl in it.

garcmol 03-24-2010 03:54 PM

Are there 6 or 7 of them? If you have one and know the guy with the other 6, then..... okay I'm confused. And what happened at Daytona?

irocnroll 03-24-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 1630535)
Are there 6 or 7 of them? If you have one and know the guy with the other 6, then..... okay I'm confused. And what happened at Daytona?

Dale Earnhardt or how ever you spell died there I guess. Thats the only thing i can think of.

brAnd7onX 03-24-2010 03:56 PM

Wow I understood what he meant. It might not have been a speech from a CEO but I understood. What he means about Daytona is what he said about Dale Earnhardt... That's where he died.

garcmol 03-24-2010 04:04 PM

yeah, 18 Feb 01 to be exact. Maybe I need a bit more sentence structure.

garcmol 03-24-2010 04:11 PM

Got it now. Thanks

Lbness 03-24-2010 04:11 PM

OK I cleaned up the text as I just jotted it out, sadly I am a c-level exec ....

Ircnroll:
Look up the production Numbers although there were a few other blk/blk/ mm6 b4c's only six had leather and a few other features ... I am not trying to sell the car here.

Lastly I have all the documentation and original everything for the car delivery and build sheets ...

Thanks garcmol ! for the post but the mm6 total was 62 even if you look at is as 1 of 62 that is kinda rare ..

I am just saying that even if you have a great 02 the 2010 is like getting off the wooden roller coaster and getting on one of the new ones. I love my 02 and I have had many camaros but the thrill of lighting up the 02 has diminished.

Those of you looking to flame need to do the research .. I am not posing or trying sell it today just using the space to announce to myself that I am gunna part with it.

garcmol 03-24-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lbness (Post 1630616)
OK I cleaned up the text as I just jotted it out, sadly I am a c-level exec ....

Ircnroll:
Look up the production Numbers although there were a few other blk/blk/ mm6 b4c's only six had leather and a few other features ... I am not trying to sell the car here.

Lastly I have all the documentation and original everything for the car delivery and build sheets ...

Your good. It just was confusing at first. And I'm not an exec... at all, lol

TiE2000 03-24-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lbness (Post 1630616)

Ircnroll:

Thanks garcmol ! for the post

I am just saying that even if you have a great 02 the 2010 is like getting off the wooden roller coaster and getting on one of the new ones. I love my 02 and I have had many camaros but the thrill of lighting up the 02 has diminished.

Those of you looking to flame need to do the research .. I am not posing or trying sell it today just using the space to announce to myself that I am gunna part with it.

Alright, I think I understand everything your getting at here.

1st - You have two cars, one's a 2010 Camaro, the other a 02 B4C Camaro.
(B4C's were limited edition cars usually prepped for police)

2nd - You are describing how rare your car is because, it has a manual instead of an auto and only 6 were made. You have one, the other 5 are ownd by a friend?

3rd - You go off and explain that they are rare due to the death of Dale Earnhardt, thus the reason for stopping production on the B4C manual. (this seems odd, as I can't find Earnhardt's name assoicated with the B4C's anywere).

Anywho...

I think I got it... good for you.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 03-24-2010 04:29 PM

For those of you in the dark....
http://gmmginc.net/programs/IntimidatorSS/

http://www.camaroperformers.com/feat...ros/index.html

This dude has a killer collection with one in it as well...
http://www.daytonapacecars.com/

Yeah, I got the #1 of 1 Red '96, B4C M6 that was supposed to be the Dale Jr edition. But the car never made it to the dealership nor the graphics got put on. lol :laughabove:

Hey, pulling your leg. Your pics didn't come up. Need to repost in classifieds and best of luck to you in your sale. :thumbup:

I'd keep that car if I were you. '10 cars are 12 for $.10 and will be for much longer than your car will ever be. Kinda in the dark as to the "B4C" thing though since there were no SS cars with the B4C option ever created....that I've found at least. If it is indeed a branded SS car (WU8) as well as a B4C car, then it's probably worth more than an authentic COPO car.....since they made many more of those.

Anyhoo,

Take care,
Ivan :thumbsup:

Lbness 03-24-2010 05:10 PM

Yeah this was step one admitting it should go to another Camaro freak that will enjoy the car as it shouldn't be garage jewelry.
It is not an SS as the intimidators from 01 were but it was decided that the b4c was much more unique and the lighter coupe without ttops was better suited for the last year .. I have all the plates that were not added to the car. When I bought it and it was on the trailer the seller asked again that I was not gonna cut it up or make it a pro street car ... I said no it will be my road car .. he tried to buy it back and was way pissed I was gunna drive it but hey .... they are 'posed to be driven and thats why I will sell it soon .. someone needs to drive it

brAnd7onX 03-24-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Atomic Orange (Post 1630644)
What do Pink Floyd and Dale Earnhardt have in common?

Their last hit was the Wall....

Was that necessary??

chevy 3 03-24-2010 06:27 PM

Check on my site for a very cool Dale car .

Lbness 03-24-2010 06:28 PM

Yeah next we will do Challenger and Michael Jackson jokes ....

joelster 03-24-2010 06:33 PM

I would hang on to it. The market for 4th gens is all dried up right now. Noone is going to pay a premium for a rarer 4th gen when you can get a decent example for $5-6K right now. B4C's aren't anything really special either, they are similar to the 1LE's, but not as desireable. Yours is loaded with options too which is contradictory to what the car was meant to be. It was meant to be a stripper Z28 with the bare necessities for Police work, but yours has leather.

tmurphycardesign 03-24-2010 07:26 PM

i too would hold on to it....remember the life of a car is an interesting one...it goes from being the coolest, freshest thing u love, then to its cool, i still like it...then to ehh its gettin a little dated...then to wow its really is dated...then to its just an old p.o.s...then to its old, but startin to get a little charm based on how old it is...then to wow its really starting to look good again, and finally back to being the coolest, baddest thing, followed by comments being "now this is a car! they dont make em like this anymore!"

Dave McFly 03-24-2010 07:39 PM

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

just kidding man :yikes:.

Ravirn 03-24-2010 09:06 PM

A nice link to look at, as well:

Chevrolet B4C

:thumbsup:

Lbness 03-27-2010 04:32 PM

OK I updated the pics !

"prima"Donna 03-27-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brAnd7onX (Post 1630550)
Wow I understood what he meant. It might not have been a speech from a CEO but I understood. What he means about Daytona is what he said about Dale Earnhardt... That's where he died.

:word: +1

It is very clear to anyone that is a Dale Earnhardt Sr fan what he means...:cry:
I am sorry he feels the need to sell it... :(
I would think it is 'priceless', however, the 2010 is 'no slouch' as we all know....;)

ChriSS84 03-27-2010 04:41 PM

gunna or gonna?

2010 SSRS 03-27-2010 04:42 PM

cool Camaro

MyIBMssRS 03-27-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brAnd7onX (Post 1631031)
Was that necessary??

It was pretty funny. I see no need for it to have been removed, but it certainly doesn't surprise me around here. :rolleyes:

To the OP, man that is one bad ass car. I'd keep it and let the value rise, but hey more power to ya! I couldn't let something like that go. Looks like it would be a great car for Barret Jackson or Mecum.

"prima"Donna 03-27-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy 3 (Post 1631068)
Check on my site for a very cool Dale car .

:w00t: I just saw it!!!...:confused0068: Good stuff!!!...thanks for sharing with the #3 fans...:clap:

"prima"Donna 03-27-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravirn (Post 1631859)

Chevrolet B4C

Nice...thanks for the link!!!...:thumbsup:

"prima"Donna 03-27-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmurphycardesign (Post 1631268)
i too would hold on to it....remember the life of a car is an interesting one...it goes from being the coolest, freshest thing u love, then to its cool, i still like it...then to ehh its gettin a little dated...then to wow its really is dated...then to its just an old p.o.s...then to its old, but startin to get a little charm based on how old it is...then to wow its really starting to look good again, and finally back to being the coolest, baddest thing, followed by comments being "now this is a car! they dont make em like this anymore!"

:word:

He has a good point there...don't be too quick to sell it...give it some time to really think about it....you don't want to regret it down the road....'just sayin'.....:)

Lbness 03-28-2010 04:10 AM

I would love to keep it but I have too many cars today and something gotta go

it is actually between these two collectables
the 02 b4c
or the hand built by porsche for mercedes 500e Like pictured below (mine is under the cover you see in #3)

http://www.fantasycars.com/gallery/C...500e_w1241.jpg

I am one over the limit ..

ChriSS84 03-28-2010 06:09 AM

BS

ROD1 03-28-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravirn (Post 1631859)

Chevrolet B4C

Ahh, I was thinkin he was slangin B4C as meaning before crash.

Hylton 03-28-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmurphycardesign (Post 1631268)

Except if it's an Aztec...

Lbness 03-28-2010 09:48 AM

BS what Cash84?
Happy to straighten out your issue!
As the 500 is under that cover on this pic 3
No one gets respect but ones the right to earn it!

DarricSS 03-28-2010 10:23 AM

Holly Huge Pics Batman! :laugh:

On a wireless card... "Come on load...wanna' see...wanna' see 'em"

Nice cars... :)

v6sonoma 03-28-2010 11:03 AM

I'd keep it. You can never have too many Camaro's and someday it will be a classic car show magnet. If anything you might want to take it to a reputable auction. You'll most likely get more money from people that know it's more than a 4th gen with shiny wheels.

Lbness 03-28-2010 01:51 PM

Well it will be a late May Ebay thing gives me time to think around it

Sorry for the big pics DarricSS ..

WySilverado 03-28-2010 09:41 PM

So why doesn't it have the Hood and does it have the Autographed dash?

Lbness 03-28-2010 10:15 PM

WySilverado Cars not completed ... sold as is no worries Wy, I have all the documentation, Where they were delivered, who ordered em and the build sheets, I will put it all on ebay once I return it to show spec (I drove it daily) I claim it to be a rare 1 of 6 and a rare b4c at this point .. I could easily bought the replica white sticker autographed "speedometer" and gauge package and made it out to look like a completed car I never thought it was respectful, the project was cancelled ... Hey you can shoot all ya want! I chose chose to share the car here first.