Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's the First place you'll go in your new camaro? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1258)

stevenm357 07-25-2007 09:15 AM

What's the First place you'll go in your new camaro?

Just wondering what the first thing on your to do list is with your new camaro?

I'll probably pick up a buddy or 2 and just go for a drive with no schedule or time line! I thought about a road trip. but might put that off a couple weeks.

Next will be go see all my buddies I've told about the car.

Silverado 07-25-2007 09:27 AM

Home.

I'll have to drop off the vehicle that we rode to the dealership in (since I won't be trading in anything on the Camaro). Put the truck or the Tahoe in the garage and then go for a drive....probably over to my parents house or my in-laws house to show it off and drop off my 3 daughters so my wife and I can go for a nice drive.

2001ragtop 07-25-2007 09:28 AM

Drive to muffler shop to get mufflers replaced. (since stock car will probably be too quiet.)

Take car to show members of family. Allow siblings to drive it.

Then Drive to car wash at 8am.

Wash a few times/Wax. take car home. drive on special occasions only, and stay away from potholes. ;)

acscamarochick06 07-25-2007 09:48 AM

Drive Home, then after my family has seen it, drive to my boyfriend's house so I can rub in his face the fact that I have a faster car than him! :wub:

Jak 07-25-2007 10:06 AM

A road trip? Yeah, that sounds good, after showing it to the family.

Mr. Wyndham 07-25-2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001ragtop (Post 17001)
(since stock car will probably be too quiet.);)

Don't count on it....

I've got a route already planed out! ;)

A few of my Aunt's and Uncles, and a few friends. But I won't be stopping, I'll rev untill they come out to see what the hell all the noise is about, then I'll burn rubber, and be outta there.

Reason being: Everybody on that first route doubts that I'll be able to get one...I'll show them, I'll show them all!!!:evil:

Kyle.Gilmour 07-25-2007 10:31 AM

Its funny how we all seem to be the same!

Everyone doubts me too, I mean i am will be 25 when actually purchase it and have a great job, but people still doubt.
We will show them all for sure. Chances are I will be living in Austin, TX by then, so one of my first trips will be a road trip to Michigan to show it off to everyone who did did not believe

TAG UR IT 07-25-2007 11:36 AM

First trip will be from the dealer to the tint shop. After the tint shop, I'll head on home to install my stereo amp and subs. I'm sure I'll go over to Circuit City or Best Buy to but something for the install because I will have forgotten this or that. But, after that, it'll be driving no where in particular. It'll just be for a nice, long drive (with my new tint and tunes).

1bad67camaro 07-25-2007 12:31 PM

:evil: I will be at firebird race way looking for a new mustang to beat

AirGoya 07-25-2007 12:42 PM

From the dealership i'm driving straight to a really hot girl's house. Then we can see what happens from there. :thumbup:
Having this car with me, i wont have to try to hard. She will be lookin like :eek:

Mr. Wyndham 07-25-2007 12:57 PM

make sure you close the tinted windows so she can't see you...that'll ruin the :eek: expression.....Lol :laugh:

Not really, I'm just kidding, I had to say it :iono:

AirGoya 07-25-2007 01:06 PM

hahaha nice

izwar 07-25-2007 01:17 PM

stopping at every friends house revving the engine and then peeling out to the next friends haha

MerF 07-25-2007 01:22 PM

No idea, but since the initial fanfare will have died down on the coupes, it will be fun to be riding around everywhere with the top down.

My luck it will be raining the day I get my vert.