Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Thinking about dyno... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290405)

JBJ Girl 04-19-2013 06:50 PM

Thinking about dyno...

My 2011 2SS/RS was programmed with the Diablo Predator. It was totaled and still married to the Predator. I'm thinking about getting my 2013 2SS on the dyno instead of the new Diablo programmer. I'm in the DFW area and looking for input. I don't go to the track but want the hp and can really tell a difference w/o mods. TIA for the feedback!

CamaroI 04-19-2013 10:48 PM

Adm

Talk to Andy over at Adm he will take care of you and is the master

Biscuitpie 04-19-2013 10:58 PM

Do you have any mods? I would at least do headers and intake so you get the most out of the tune. If you do those later down the line you'll have to spend more on another tune.

+1 to ADM they did a good job on my car.

CamaroI 04-20-2013 08:08 AM

Agreed with above poster. ADM was offering a special when you get headers you get a free tune along with it if remembing correctly.

SSMagna 04-20-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroI (Post 6445388)

:amen:

ADM = Andy Da Master

:sm0:

JBJ Girl 04-20-2013 08:20 AM

Thank you all for the info! Getting the CAI put on today. Unfortunately hubby paid for it at SpeedTek in HEB as a surprise for me and they can't dyno today.... I will definitely contact Andy at ADM!

CamaroI 04-20-2013 08:59 AM

Is your car Automatic

ROD_SS 04-20-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroI (Post 6445388)

+1

firefighter1 04-20-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSMagna (Post 6446097)
:amen:

ADM = Andy Da Master

:sm0:

second ... third... fourth.. .hell what they said!

JBJ Girl 04-20-2013 01:51 PM

So I got the CIA and what a difference already! I can only imagine with the dyno tune. So after talking to Andy at ADM, we're thinking about getting the complete exhaust and dyno next.

I've talked to SpeedTek and TSP in Mckinney. If we go with the Cooks exhaust, TSP is changing the cats when they do the installation but SpeedTek is not. The quotes are about $3400. Since I only drive my car to work and the street tires can't handle the hp on the track, should we go for it? TIA for the feedback!

ADM PERFORMANCE 04-20-2013 09:53 PM

:drool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JBJ Girl (Post 6446999)
So I got the CIA and what a difference already! I can only imagine with the dyno tune. So after talking to Andy at ADM, we're thinking about getting the complete exhaust and dyno next.

I've talked to SpeedTek and TSP in Mckinney. If we go with the Cooks exhaust, TSP is changing the cats when they do the installation but SpeedTek is not. The quotes are about $3400. Since I only drive my car to work and the street tires can't handle the hp on the track, should we go for it? TIA for the feedback!

I think we are all in the same ballpark,We might be slightly less but I would have to do the numbers monday.

Hope we are all on the same page.

Did we even discuss gears...Hows $3400.00 for Headers,Exhaust,Gears,Tune for the win!Call me monday as we have plenty of inventory

XCLR8 04-21-2013 01:57 AM

WOW!! Andy just offered a smoking hot deal. His customer service before & "AFTER" the sale is unbeatable. I say go for it!!

NorthTex45thSS 04-21-2013 03:17 AM

Andy does great work, he did the tune on my car with his race intake, headers, magnaflow exhaust and it woke this car up! Definitely money well spent!! Can't wait to take it back to add the blower! Quality work and excellent customer service is hard to come by these days, but at ADM that is what you can count on! That in itself is priceless! Bottom line- you work hard for your money, you work hard to have a nice car to enjoy and put a smile on your face, Andy works hard to make sure you enjoy every ounce of that car to its full potential!! Thanks to him I will be enjoying mine tomorrow at North Star Dragway!