Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts & Accessories (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Custom Painted Engine Cover with Lighting Options by River City Creations & Lighting (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150044)

overhaulengines 05-30-2011 11:15 AM

Custom Painted Engine Cover with Lighting Options by River City Creations & Lighting

36 Attachment(s)
Attachment 816700

River City Creations & Lighting

Custom Painted Engine Covers

Orders can be placed at www.camarocustoms.com

River City Creations can customize a engine cover for your ride, including custom paint, led lights and remote RBG dual scanner light to give you just about every color option you want:D

All covers are custom painted as ordered, please allow 7-10 business days to prepare.
shipping by UPS ground. tax for texas residents.

Feel Free to post your pics on my thread:) NOTE: Posting pics here also allows River City Creations to use them on its vendor threads, websites and other online media. We will not abuse this privilege and all pics will be used in a respectful manner. thank you Lupe

overhaulengines 05-31-2011 09:40 PM

custom painted covers make your engine bay come alive:D

lupe

overhaulengines 06-03-2011 10:54 PM

bump, just got back from a local car show, people swarmed the car, seeing the lighted engine bay and engine cover. we can customize your cover.

lupe

LRod 07-15-2011 10:14 PM

Few questions please. This includes an engine cover? Can the cut outs be a little wider to get more light to the engine bay? Do you have an example/chart of the wiring?

LRod 07-15-2011 10:17 PM

Also, there are times where you click the remote and more of the outer engine bay lights up. Is this part of the set up?

overhaulengines 07-15-2011 11:05 PM

hello, the prices include the engine cover. yes we can make the hole larger:) the one on mine is smaller because of the hook on the end. i did this to match the strip on my car:). the outer lights are not part of the set up. i have them on my car:) but these run off a separate remote box that also controls my dual halo and DRL's :). wiring is very basic, power wire to the fuse box bolt and the other to any ground :)

thank you

lupe

SummoneR 07-16-2011 01:53 AM

Very cool Lupe!
Not sure what I plan to do with my engine bay yet, but I'll keep it in mind.

GhostRS 07-16-2011 02:40 AM

Oh man Lupe, I think once I get back from Iraq Im definitely gonna have to talk to you about my stripes and engine cover ;) haha

LRod 07-16-2011 11:57 AM

All the wiring including the scanners do ok with the heat from the engine? Do you drive your car around or do you trailer it to car shows? Asking this because you got a very nice ride.

overhaulengines 07-16-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummoneR (Post 3476631)
Very cool Lupe!
Not sure what I plan to do with my engine bay yet, but I'll keep it in mind.

i sure we can do something :D :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostRS (Post 3476697)
Oh man Lupe, I think once I get back from Iraq Im definitely gonna have to talk to you about my stripes and engine cover ;) haha

thanks again for your service, its your dedication to this country that lets fools like me do what im doing:) thank you. on another note, bowties should go out no later than tuesday, just shot the matted clear a few minutes ago, looking good, should be able to take some pics ina bit :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRod (Post 3477622)
All the wiring including the scanners do ok with the heat from the engine? Do you drive your car around or do you trailer it to car shows? Asking this because you got a very nice ride.

so far so good, i haven't had any problem yet with any of my engine lighting, but i am installing a firesleeve n(aviation stuff lol) around the lights to protect them. also i drive it, never been trailered, i mainly drive it on the weekends,:)

lupe

SummoneR 07-16-2011 11:45 PM

So I was just thinking. I think you decided to offer this mod because you love using that cutting wheel. LMAO!!:sm0::bellyroll:

overhaulengines 07-16-2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummoneR (Post 3479880)
So I was just thinking. I think you decided to offer this mod because you love using that cutting wheel. LMAO!!:sm0::bellyroll:

dude....its a freaking illness:headbang::headbang:, i can wait to get my fender vents from billetanything, i cant sleep, i feel like im on 17 shots of starbucks expresso :laughabove::laughabove::drool::drool:. lol

lupe

SummoneR 07-16-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overhaulengines (Post 3479889)
dude....its a freaking illness:headbang::headbang:, i can wait to get my fender vents from billetanything, i cant sleep, i feel like im on 17 shots of starbucks expresso :laughabove::laughabove::drool::drool:. lol

lupe

:laughabove::happyanim:

I can't wait to see them.

overhaulengines 07-17-2011 12:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
my wife wont let me sleep with my die grinder, she's jealous