Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

CynAgain 05-20-2010 09:48 PM

good thing no one saw that part! All I can say is I emptied my luck bucket that day :sm0:

SScattergunSS 05-20-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1884285)
good thing no one saw that part! All I can say is I emptied my luck bucket that day :sm0:

No Baby, that bucket is never going to run dry!!! :headbang:

Mr Twisty 05-20-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1884235)
It does have its benefits but comes with a bigger price tag :laugh:



well, I can give you hints...

Fast Camaro, short skirt, beef jerky, Georgia cop, hand kissing, Savannah. Does that help? :sm0:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1437/...42b342b4e0.jpg

No, that just gives the imagination more scenario's to run thru... and most of em are NSFW :bellyroll:

... I like the shirt :thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 1884249)
It's the part that happened about ten minutes before though!!! ;)

See? Scatter is doing it too! Definitely NSFW :yikes:

speedster 05-20-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1883701)
I have a fiver that says his kids know what FAST feels like :laugh:

You have to be nice 69. His kids know how QUICK it is. The FAST comes later...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1884235)
It does have its benefits but comes with a bigger price tag :laugh:

well, I can give you hints...

Fast Camaro, short skirt, beef jerky, Georgia cop, hand kissing, Savannah. Does that help? :sm0:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1437/...42b342b4e0.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 1884302)
No Baby, that bucket is never going to run dry!!! :headbang:

You two need to get a room... er, I mean another room. No, not THAT room, a different room than that... oh never mind...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1884469)
No, that just gives the imagination more scenario's to run thru... and most of em are NSFW :bellyroll:

... I like the shirt :thumbsup:

See? Scatter is doing it too! Definitely NSFW :yikes:

Those two have built-in NSFW, but are classy enough to be careful with it...lol :)

OK GTA - You get your thread back.

Nice drive you took in Northern FLA. Must feel pretty darn good on the road in your THR !!!! :w00t:

Mr Twisty 05-20-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1884510)
You have to be nice 69. His kids know how QUICK it is. The FAST comes later...;)




You two need to get a room... er, I mean another room. No, not THAT room, a different room than that... oh never mind...:D



OK GTA - You get your thread back.

Nice drive you took in Northern FLA. Must feel pretty darn good on the road in your THR !!!! :w00t:

:bellyroll:

Forgot where I was... Sorry Chris.


.. But not really :D

SScattergunSS 05-21-2010 12:22 AM

All right, she's sound asleep now, so the rest of the story goes like this....:D

68 Z/28 05-21-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1884285)
good thing no one saw that part! All I can say is I emptied my luck bucket that day :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 1884895)
All right, she's sound asleep now, so the rest of the story goes like this....:D

:iono: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm , looks like someone found more then Camaro's at the fest ;)

SScattergunSS 05-21-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1884973)
:iono: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm , looks like someone found more then Camaro's at the fest ;)

:emoticon12: Hmmm, what we found, we found before the Fest. When you get a chance, take a couple of minutes to take a look on my page at our albums. :wub:

68 Z/28 05-21-2010 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 1884991)
:emoticon12: Hmmm, what we found, we found before the Fest. When you get a chance, take a couple of minutes to take a look on my page at our albums. :wub:

:thumbsup: Congrats ;)

GTAHVIT 05-21-2010 09:24 AM

well damn!

Note to self.... If Cyn and Scatters ever come over for a visit... DO NOT let them stay in the upstairs bedroom..... ;)

:sm0:


No worries on the thread jack guys... This is what being part of the community is all about! :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 1883189)
GTAHVIT:
Do you have an after market cam in your car?

I'm at the point where I need to make a decision about a supercharger and/or cam.

I do not have a cam... I'm a little nervous about a cam/supercharger combo.... I love how driveable the Maggie is on the stock LS3. unless I'm trying to go fast the car acts pretty tame.

Not to say that you can't get that with a cam but I'm not ready to go there just yet... The cam profile affects so many things that I chose not to complicate my build.

Eventually I'll have a cam built for my car to work with the blower but for now I'll "live" ;) with just the maggie....

I guess it really comes down to your future plans.... if you ever plan on getting a supercharger, I would not get a cam now, I'd wait and do both.

Bruce?

I love seeing everyone hanging out in this thread!

:D

Mr Twisty 05-21-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 1884991)
:emoticon12: Hmmm, what we found, we found before the Fest. When you get a chance, take a couple of minutes to take a look on my page at our albums. :wub:

Got nudies?


.... I mean.... You shouldn't have nudies in there since this is a public site n all... uhhh :facepalm:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1885673)
well damn!

Note to self.... If Cyn and Scatters ever come over for a visit... DO NOT let them stay in the upstairs bedroom..... ;)

....................

I love seeing everyone hanging out in this thread!

:D



:headbang:

SScattergunSS 05-21-2010 03:49 PM

GTAHVIT ~ Thanks for not getting mad about the thread jacking! :thumbsup:

MisterCamaro69...Uh...uh...ummm...wheresmycamera?! :laugh:


68Z/28 ~ Yes Sir, Thank You Very Much!!! :w00t:

Mr Twisty 05-21-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 1887289)
GTAHVIT ~ Thanks for not getting mad about the thread jacking! :thumbsup:

MisterCamaro69...Uh...uh...ummm...wheresmycamera?! :laugh:


68Z/28 ~ Yes Sir, Thank You Very Much!!! :w00t:

:confused0068::coolpics: Nice PM pic! I'm kidding.... reallly

SScattergunSS 05-21-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1887382)
:confused0068::coolpics: Nice PM pic! I'm kidding.... reallly

Oh yeah, you're determined to get me in trouble, aren't you?! :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.