Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Do all '14 1LE's have the quad tips? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322366)

SSynister_1LE 10-09-2013 09:15 PM

Do all '14 1LE's have the quad tips?
 
I have been looking at the 1LE thread here and on various websites. I can't find a 1LE with out the quad exhaust tips. I was wondering if all the ones I see are all NPP cars or if quads are standard on 2014 1LE. I plan on doing a Cat back exhaust after I get the car and do not wish to "waste" the money on dual mode just to have the wider rear valance to fit aftermarket quad tips. I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere. :sorry:

Q'smuscle 10-09-2013 09:16 PM

Yes

SSynister_1LE 10-09-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Q'smuscle (Post 7080002)
Yes

Yes to which part? All quad tips or all I have seen are NPP cars?

NYblack1le 10-09-2013 09:26 PM

No. Quad tips come with the NPP exhaust option. If you dont have NPP you have single tips.

Q'smuscle 10-09-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSynister_1LE (Post 7080011)
Yes to which part? All quad tips or all I have seen are NPP cars?

Sorry, all 1LE 's doesn't come with. quad tips. What you've seen been NNP

Q'smuscle 10-09-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYblack1le (Post 7080027)
No. Quad tips come with the NPP exhaust option. If you dont have NPP you have single tips.

Correct!

raptor5244 10-09-2013 09:40 PM

Most 1LEs will have the quad tips which come with the NPP option. Kinda hard to order a performance package for an SS and not have the awesome sound of the NPP. I guess it would only make sense if you planned to replace the stock exhaust with an aftermarket but this NPP sounds so good.

SSynister_1LE 10-09-2013 09:55 PM

I appreciate all the feedback, I'm sure I can get the lower valance from an NPP equipped car from a wrecking yard when I get the exhaust, since it is interchangeable.:thanks:

dixonk 10-09-2013 09:57 PM

Or you can get a Corsa ZL1 catback and keep the quad tip look. Have you heard the NPP??? It sounds fantastic and pretty loud.

SGDM 10-09-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSynister_1LE (Post 7080115)
I appreciate all the feedback, I'm sure I can get the lower valance from an NPP equipped car from a wrecking yard when I get the exhaust, since it is interchangeable.:thanks:

I had to get one for mine after changing to Dual Mode-NPP, $97 at the Chevy dealer.

SGDM 10-09-2013 10:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Before and After
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mXTeoCb8brY

gajagfan 10-10-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raptor5244 (Post 7080066)
Most 1LEs will have the quad tips which come with the NPP option. Kinda hard to order a performance package for an SS and not have the awesome sound of the NPP. I guess it would only make sense if you planned to replace the stock exhaust with an aftermarket but this NPP sounds so good.

Far easier than you think. The only challenge was finding a non-NPP 1LE. Had to order that, but well worth it.

nl12 10-11-2013 09:09 PM

I'm also thinking of saving the money on the NPP and getting the Corsa ZL1 exhaust with the diamond black tips.

honor first 10-16-2013 09:59 PM

i have a dual mode exhaust, 1le 2ss, or so i think, and dont have quad tips


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.