Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

2013ZL1vert 07-21-2013 10:21 PM

Jerome, did you put down the best run of the day?

Jer4251 07-21-2013 10:23 PM

I left after my run. I won a trophy that I gotta pick up. 504 HP/ 500 tq

2013ZL1vert 07-21-2013 10:44 PM

Awesome!!! Way to represent!!

mmarx82 07-21-2013 11:34 PM

Dang, wish I coulda went...

USMCSSGT-RET 07-22-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6805024)
I left after my run. I won a trophy that I gotta pick up. 504 HP/ 500 tq

That's it?!?! Better luck next time!:sm0:

2013ZL1vert 07-22-2013 07:56 PM

I have a feeling Jerome will be happy to have you in Nashville !!!

Jer4251 07-23-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013ZL1vert (Post 6808317)
I have a feeling Jerome will be happy to have you in Nashville !!!

I started it... I'm gonna miss joe for sure. :fencing:

2013ZL1vert 07-23-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6810416)
I started it... I'm gonna miss joe for sure. :fencing:

Yep, definitely. Although I'm new to the group, there are some guys here. Hate to loose any of us.

USMCSSGT-RET 07-23-2013 12:36 PM

I'll miss you guys too....great group we have here in the lowcountry. Lets make this next meet a good one!

On a side note, I talked to a few folks from the Nashville Camaro community and looks like they have some good stuff going on out there.

mmarx82 07-24-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMCSSGT-RET (Post 6810713)
I'll miss you guys too....great group we have here in the lowcountry. Lets make this next meet a good one!


Way to guilt me into coming to the next one... :biggrin:

USMCSSGT-RET 07-24-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmarx82 (Post 6814051)
Way to guilt me into coming to the next one... :biggrin:

So you weren't gonna go?!?! No loyalty with you kids these days. :)

Jer4251 07-24-2013 09:31 PM

I still don't know if I'll make the next one or not. Got a new addition to the crew over here. I'll sure try and get out of the house that day but can't make any promises.

2013ZL1vert 07-24-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer4251 (Post 6816804)
I still don't know if I'll make the next one or not. Got a new addition to the crew over here. I'll sure try and get out of the house that day but can't make any promises.

Strap her in and come on!!!:thumb:

mmarx82 07-28-2013 11:19 PM

Look at you guys signing up for the event next weekend and not telling nobody...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.