Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Shno's House of Z (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48453)

radz28 11-27-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1221387)
lol. you wouldn't like it. chopped chicken every day for the last month and half. it's starting to get old but damn I need that protien for the gym.

You're right, but it'd be nice not to have distractions to keep me on track, like you kinda' have. Can you have fish too, or do you guys even have that offered? Ugh - that would get old; I guess fried chicken is out of the question, huh? :sm0: Hang in there. Hopefully Christmas will be better. Thanks for your (and the rest of the service men and women) service though. Without that, I wouldn't have the distractions that I do have that I do enjoy.

boxmonkeyracing 11-27-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz282003 (Post 1221398)
You're right, but it'd be nice not to have distractions to keep me on track, like you kinda' have. Can you have fish too, or do you guys even have that offered? Ugh - that would get old; I guess fried chicken is out of the question, huh? :sm0: Hang in there. Hopefully Christmas will be better. Thanks for your (and the rest of the service men and women) service though. Without that, I wouldn't have the distractions that I do have that I do enjoy.

they offer fish some days, wings, tuna, etc. but I mainly stick with the chopped chicken. every now and then I'll get a burger. but yea. lol.

thanks. for me thou it's just a job.

radz28 11-27-2009 05:08 PM

Well - I know I'm not the only one that doesn't take you and you guys for granted.

Number 3 11-27-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1221422)
they offer fish some days, wings, tuna, etc. but I mainly stick with the chopped chicken. every now and then I'll get a burger. but yea. lol.

thanks. for me thou it's just a job.

Just a job with at least one benefit.............a built in diet.

Ok first we send you somewhere that has NO fastfood.

Second, we feed you chopped chicken every day.

Third, if we feed you something other than chopped chicken, it is something molded out of the chopped chicken.

And lastly, we just put you in harms way for a while.

Oh, and we limit you to 3 beers. LOL

boxmonkeyracing 11-27-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1221479)
Just a job with at least one benefit.............a built in diet.

Ok first we send you somewhere that has NO fastfood.
lol we have pizza hut, bk, subway, baskin robins and ducan donuts. but they cost money

Second, we feed you chopped chicken every day.
my choice. there's always somthing different on the main line.

Third, if we feed you something other than chopped chicken, it is something molded out of the chopped chicken.
would not doubt that. lol.

And lastly, we just put you in harms way for a while.

Oh, and we limit you to 3 beers. LOL

depends on where you are at. farther down rang you get no beer.

sorry to miss lead wasn't trying to. lol. but responses in red.

boxmonkeyracing 11-27-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz282003 (Post 1221466)
Well - I know I'm not the only one that doesn't take you and you guys for granted.

true and to be honest I'm thankful there are more people out there that understand and don't take for granted what we do. I am thankful that this isn't another vietnam.

Number 3 11-27-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1221500)
sorry to miss lead wasn't trying to. lol. but responses in red.

Ok, where in SW Asia do they have all of those? or are they on base? Here I had you pictured in a tent somewhere and you can run down for a Duncan Donuts coffee???

Or are MREs that good now?

Sorry just laughing at that one.

Actually glad you have those choices.

boxmonkeyracing 11-27-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1221539)
Ok, where in SW Asia do they have all of those? or are they on base? Here I had you pictured in a tent somewhere and you can run down for a Duncan Donuts coffee???

Or are MREs that good now?

Sorry just laughing at that one.

Actually glad you have those choices.

lol. if I told ya I'd have to kill ya. j/k. I can tell you when I was in kuwait we had a subway, kfc, pizza hut, mcdonalds, and a couple of smaller named shops. all these places are on base. and let me tell ya the soda there doesn't even taste close to right, some times the food to.

but all the places I said here are on base. I haven't been off base and personally don't plan to go off base. but I'm sure there's a TGI fridays someplace down town.

Number 3 11-27-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1221550)
lol. if I told ya I'd have to kill ya. j/k. I can tell you when I was in kuwait we had a subway, kfc, pizza hut, mcdonalds, and a couple of smaller named shops. all these places are on base. and let me tell ya the soda there doesn't even taste close to right, some times the food to.

but all the places I said here are on base. I haven't been off base and personally don't plan to go off base. but I'm sure there's a TGI fridays someplace down town.

I feel better knowing you have all of those comforts from home so close. Hopefully they have a sports bar with big screens....................for when you can have your 3 beers.

Nope, I'm sure it is not very much like home at all in reality. Probably just close enough to make you miss home.

boxmonkeyracing 11-27-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1221593)
I feel better knowing you have all of those comforts from home so close. Hopefully they have a sports bar with big screens....................for when you can have your 3 beers.

Nope, I'm sure it is not very much like home at all in reality. Probably just close enough to make you miss home.

lol. well the bar has TV's and out side on monday/sunday nights they put a projector up to let us watch football. but yea. the AF gets all the goodies.

Number 3 11-28-2009 08:34 AM

So is Bahrain so much fun that Shno doesn't come around anymore? Or is it simply that they don't the internets there?

boxmonkeyracing 11-28-2009 01:35 PM

how did black friday and grey saturday go everyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1222965)
So is Bahrain so much fun that Shno doesn't come around anymore? Or is it simply that they don't the internets there?

probably. but I doubt that would keep him away if he knew there was some good news about the Z. lol.

side note: man I'm a post whore in the Z section.

Number 3 11-28-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing (Post 1223588)
how did black friday and grey saturday go everyone?

probably. but I doubt that would keep him away if he knew there was some good news about the Z. lol.

side note: man I'm a post whore in the Z section.

I see nothing wrong in that. If and when it is officially official, you will look back at it as time well spent.;)

2cnd chance 11-28-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1225090)
I see nothing wrong in that. If and when it is officially official, you will look back at it as time well spent.;)

We hope so. I hope it lives up to expectations.
As for now I'm back to fantasizing about a tricked out SS.:cool: