Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2010's Sold Out ! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52560)

carguy 11-17-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroScotty (Post 1185321)
Find a new dealer, because if that's what they told you - :idiot:

No comment....although I would love to...

If you only Knew.....:sm0::sm0::sm0:

OUR72GTO 11-17-2009 07:03 PM

This thread and the title should be deleted.

carguy 11-17-2009 07:07 PM

Mod can You remove this thread..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OUR72GTO (Post 1185400)
This thread and the title should be deleted.

Agreed...

Mod Can You remove this thread !
Thanks

My bad for posting it.

I don't want to say anything more that I will regret.

qbert48 11-17-2009 07:21 PM

my thoughts to super60 still stand

fbodfather 11-17-2009 07:40 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

see -- here's the problem --

....someone says something like "no more SSs!" --

..........and someone else sees the thread -- and starts the rumor elsewhere -- and this has consequences.

So -- in the interest of everyone on this site - -and those on other sites -- (and my health as I swear I'm gonna have a stroke one of these days.....)

.....please don't post something unless you're absolutely sure.........

carguy 11-17-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1185624)
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

..........and someone else sees the thread -- and starts the rumor elsewhere -- and this has consequences.

So -- in the interest of everyone on this site - -and those on other sites -- (and my health as I swear I'm gonna have a stroke one of these days.....)

Sorry My Bad...Won't happen again.

I am truely a lifetime GM buyer and love my camaro's

I meant know disrespect to anybody and have learned my lesson.

I will only browse from Now on.

It might help your and my health....

With the deepest respect to all those that have made the camaro a true Icon
in my book, I am sorry and should have known better. As pationate as Camaro owners are ,I should have known it would spiral out of Control.

Thanks for all you guys do...I will keep my mouth shut from Now on.

Hopefully we are back on track ...

Deepest Respect to Super60 and Fbod Father you guys are the heart and soul of the Camaro....:respekt::respekt::respekt::respekt::res pekt::respekt:

Zee28rs72 11-17-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carguy (Post 1184353)
Just Kidding !

And it was this that started all this............don't rumor the CAMARO

coolman 11-17-2009 09:21 PM

Looks like a murder happened in here.

Dboy23 11-17-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1185624)

I hate to hear stuff like this, your one of the people that make this car and it's fanbase so wonderful. God forbid anything happens to your health.

Aquabluetoo 12-06-2009 01:05 PM

I am a newbie and I am getting nervous about my Aqua Blue SS I ordered on Sept 30. I have received nothing. Is this normal? Thinking about buying from another dealer or should I wait. My salesman says it is supposed to be at 3800 on Dec 3.

Angrybird 12 12-06-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquabluetoo (Post 1253960)
I am a newbie and I am getting nervous about my Aqua Blue SS I ordered on Sept 30. I have received nothing. Is this normal? Thinking about buying from another dealer or should I wait. My salesman says it is supposed to be at 3800 on Dec 3.

If you have your order number go to www.camarotracking.com and sign up, you should get a e-mail in the next couple days with your car's status.

ViperTomcat 12-06-2009 01:12 PM

At the rate that the Camaro is being produced it isnt at all unreasonable to see them numbering more than 150,000 by the end of the first production year.

If past trends continue expect anywhere between 450,000 to 650,000 of the 2010 MY style Camaro before a "major" refresh.