Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   performance shop in dallas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65246)

import_killa 02-11-2010 08:19 AM

performance shop in dallas

After leaving the cars and coffee show myself and several others went over to 21st century performance and was wondering if they were a good shop to use being that im not from the area and dont know anything about them...i am actually thinking of letting supercharge my girl...any input would be nice about the shop thx

freemaSSon 02-11-2010 08:39 AM

Come see us at ADM PERFORMANCE got a lot of experience and history with the LSx powerplant and finished a MOUNTAIN of boost 2010 Camaros!

Nexus6 02-11-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by import_killa (Post 1471952)
After leaving the cars and coffee show myself and several others went over to 21st century performance and was wondering if they were a good shop to use being that im not from the area and dont know anything about them...i am actually thinking of letting supercharge my girl...any input would be nice about the shop thx

Cars and Coffee will do that to you.It really puts things in perspective,as to how fast our cars are/not fast

import_killa 02-11-2010 10:03 AM

Had a blast there just the weatherman was wrong he said partly cloudy and 50-60 degrees boy he was wrong all the way around.. but yes i have been talking to several shops and trying to get a feel for them and 21st seemed like a good place plus they offer a 10% discount to military and 10% is alot when you deal with upgrades maybe ADM can offer the same thing

X-treme Horsepower 02-11-2010 10:57 AM

im not in dallas but not to far from there
we are in North Richland Hills come on by and check us out our shop is always full of cars and atleast 3-4 camaros at a time along with various other gm fors and dodge cars have several happy customers on here camaro5
i have one in here now we did a complete heart trans plant and tranny and all the suspension upgrades
another we did a maggie and cam swap on with full exhaust suspension is next
the last is one we are finishing up is a d1sc pro charger and kooks full exhaust i can get you a price on anything you would like call or pm me

Melson 02-11-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freemaSSon (Post 1472000)
Come see us at ADM PERFORMANCE got a lot of experience and history with the LSx powerplant and finished a MOUNTAIN of boost 2010 Camaros!

:word: What he said X2!

freemaSSon 02-11-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by import_killa (Post 1472198)
Had a blast there just the weatherman was wrong he said partly cloudy and 50-60 degrees boy he was wrong all the way around.. but yes i have been talking to several shops and trying to get a feel for them and 21st seemed like a good place plus they offer a 10% discount to military and 10% is alot when you deal with upgrades maybe ADM can offer the same thing

Give us a call 214-228-8782

Snidely Whiplash 01-15-2014 12:46 AM

Hey Pat, good to see a fellow traveling man here!
PM, Smithfield Masonic Lodge #455 AF&AM