Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   *Alabama 5th Gen* (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283953)

Hayden 03-20-2013 11:12 AM

*Alabama 5th Gen*

Welcome

Anyone from the state of Alabama is welcome to join the club and anyone from any state is more than welcome to attend events. This is a place to furthermore share our love for the beautiful 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro with others who have the same interest! One of the main reasons this club was created was the lack of guidance on Camaro5.com in the Birmingham, Alabama area. This will hopefully bring more interest in bringing everyone together in the area.

Being such a new club we will be gradually growing so be patient with the amount of events and meet ups for the first initial few months until word is out that the baddest of all Camaro clubs is finally in Alabama!

We will be having on average monthly meet ups that will give the chance to check out new mods and just chat. Life gets in the way as most of us have jobs or are in schooling so obviously all of this is not required for you to be apart of this club. Most events will be focused around the Birmingham area as it is Central Alabama and easy to access and a reasonable distance to most. We will also be having meet ups in other areas all over the state depending on growth of the club!

Feel free to post your interest in joining bellow! Ill be adding more information over the next few days. :thanks:

SIM Curly 03-20-2013 11:25 AM

Hello, I've been to two Rocket City Camaro meets here up in northern alabama. Sounds like a good idea.

Hayden 03-20-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIM Curly (Post 6309828)
Hello, I've been to two Rocket City Camaro meets here up in northern alabama. Sounds like a good idea.

Buck Heard and I are going to work together on getting some meet ups together for each club. Should be a great way to bring larger groups together. Maybe a bad ass Alabama caravan to the fest this year :drool:

SSMOKINHOT 03-21-2013 07:41 AM

Will be moving to Montgomery in June. SUBSCRIBED!!!!

Hayden 03-21-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT (Post 6314181)
Will be moving to Montgomery in June. SUBSCRIBED!!!!

Cant wait! Slowly but surely lets get it going! :clap:

porkrind 03-22-2013 07:04 AM

Suscribed!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

driser 03-23-2013 09:18 AM

ACE5 update on Camaro Corral at Road Atlanta

ACE5 club in Atlanta is having a Camaro Corral at Road Atlanta duringthe Grand Am Race on 4/19-20/13. Details have been posted in the other Alabama threads, and the original posting is also in the Southeast Region Forum under it's own thread. Just wanted to add a quick update to see if any of you are interested in coming over. It is going to be a blast!

Grand Am is working on securing us some hot laps (passenger with a pro), which will be awesome. The meet and greet with one of the Camaro Race Teams is certain, just waiting on the day and time.

I have also reached out to several local vendors in an effort to secure some give away items, which we will give out through drawing names out of a hat.

I should have some confirmations on all of the above, including the group photo on the track, sometime next week.

Getting closer, and I can't wait.

Thanks,

David

Hayden 03-24-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driser (Post 6323369)
ACE5 club in Atlanta is having a Camaro Corral at Road Atlanta duringthe Grand Am Race on 4/19-20/13. Details have been posted in the other Alabama threads, and the original posting is also in the Southeast Region Forum under it's own thread. Just wanted to add a quick update to see if any of you are interested in coming over. It is going to be a blast!

Grand Am is working on securing us some hot laps (passenger with a pro), which will be awesome. The meet and greet with one of the Camaro Race Teams is certain, just waiting on the day and time.

I have also reached out to several local vendors in an effort to secure some give away items, which we will give out through drawing names out of a hat.

I should have some confirmations on all of the above, including the group photo on the track, sometime next week.

Getting closer, and I can't wait.

Thanks,

David

I'm interested! Looks like a lot of fun!

Hayden 03-27-2013 12:06 PM

Surely there are more alabama folks on this site!

2012-1822 04-28-2013 03:03 PM

Well you have one from Tuscaloosa here. I put on another thread that I'm a member of a local group in Tuscaloosa that goes to Holiday Beach Raceway drag strip every Thursday, but it's a mixed group not just Camaros. So anyone is welcome, but I'd love to get something going to be able to meet with Camaro folks more often.

Listen, I'm a beast when it comes to promoting stuff. Was what I was very successfully doing for a living until I came back to school full time to finish my degree. So what is your vision on the Alabama5thgen, a state wide forum for Camaros?

Anyway, I can help, I'm going around recruiting folks from Tuscaloosa for my local group, I can recruit for something else too.

Only thing is, it's cool to hang out with these new ones, but there are a lot of 1st through 4th gen Camaros out there, bout be a shame to exclude those folks even by name.

Hayden 04-29-2013 09:23 PM

At this current time I am just using all of this as a place holder until it is possible to get everything up to speed as I am too currently in schooling and these past few months have been crucial as they all are.

SIM Curly 04-29-2013 10:56 PM

Moving from northern alabama to Troy alabama in August wooooo!

G Sp8s 04-29-2013 11:07 PM

What's up fellow Alabamians. Future Camaro owner here just waiting for delivery. Once I get my Camaro I would love to join up with you guys.

SIM Curly 04-29-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G Sp8s (Post 6485855)
What's up fellow Alabamians. Future Camaro owner here just waiting for delivery. Once I get my Camaro I would love to join up with you guys.

Welcome! Love the color your getting too :thumb: