Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2014 Camaro5 Fest (V) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   A few words about Camaro5Fest........ (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355283)

fbodfather 04-27-2014 11:46 AM

A few words about Camaro5Fest........

Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades!

Camaro5Fest is fast approaching - and I wanted to share a bit about GM's involvement with this great gathering!

This will be the perfect opportunity to meet Todd Christensen - our newest Marketing Manager for Camaro (and Corvette and SS Sedan) -- ...plus you'll get to say hello to:

>>Al Oppenheiser - Chief Engineer of Camaro ...and Leader of the Pack!;

>> Cheryl Pilcher (Product Manager- Camaro/SS Sedan)

>>Jim Kalahar, Camaro Program Manager;

>>our newest edition to the team: Ann Briedis -- Camaro Brand Quality Manager;

>>Mark Dickens - Director of Chevrolet Performance;

>>John Fitzpatrick -- our former Marketing Manager - and now Silverado Guru;

>>John Cox, Steve Johnson, and Susan Parent of Chevrolet Performance and Accessories;

>>Lerick Chissus, Camaro Program Manager;

>>and Adam Barry- Assistant Design Manager......

Featured cars include the Spring Edition Camaro, the Mighty ZL1, the Magenta Camaro, some GM Accessorized Camaros -- the SS Sedan and Stingray coupe................

oh yes............and a few fine examples of the LEGENDARY Z/28 including Al's personal Z/28 CTF

......and most spectacular:

The 2014 Indy 500 Pace Car Z/28!

Camaro5Fest is the one event YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!

And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention a couple of things:

1. WEAR YOUR SAFETY BELTS -- each and every time - including everyone in the car with you.........we want you around for Camaro5Fest XXV....

2. Drinking and driving never mix -- and when they do, it NEVER ends well....please - if you're going to enjoy alcohol, please give your keys to a friend.......

Have a SAFE Journey to and from Camaro5Fest!

menendez1293 04-27-2014 11:51 AM

It's going to be a great time, and its gonna be good to see you and Team Camaro again :thumb:

camaro2lt 04-27-2014 11:54 AM

Cant wait to see some old friends and make new ones:happyanim:

CamaroFest is an event you do not want to miss if you are a Camaro nut like myself! This will be my 3rd Fest!

Safe travels everyone!

Merc 04-27-2014 12:11 PM

Sounds great as always Scott, can't wait to get there and see you folks again. :clap:
Got a fuse box cover in my luggage to get signed by the GM Team for COPO #17.:thanks:

:thumb:

Atti2de 04-27-2014 12:42 PM

Sounds like I will need to find more space under my hood for signatures...look forward to seeing you again Scott :fbodgoul2: and of course serving the GM people at the Texas Bar :drinking: of course I will be holding all of the GM car keys.... :drool:

PYROLYSIS 04-27-2014 02:05 PM

Can't wait to attend my first Camaro fest. Looking forward to seeing people and I may have to be pried away from those Z/28s! :biggrin:

its a syn 04-27-2014 02:17 PM

Thanx for all your team does at the Fest Scott. Can wait to see all the new arrivals (cars & people). I will have my drool bucket emptied before entering the tent!!:drool::drool::drool:

Char1ieone 04-27-2014 03:09 PM

Glad that the GM & Chevy team will be able to join the fest again this year. I am very excited to be able to see the SS sedan in person and all of the other show cars that you folks put your hard work and effort into the world.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 04-27-2014 08:30 PM

"...and a few fine examples of the LEGENDARY Z/28 including Al's personal Z/28 CTF

......and most spectacular:

The 2014 Indy 500 Pace Car Z/28!"

This alone should draw an extra few hundred folks!
Ivan :D

CAP'N B 04-27-2014 09:07 PM

we hoping to see you at the TEXAS BAR Scott!!!

BaylorCamaro 04-28-2014 11:31 AM

Can't wait!

Susie Q 04-28-2014 12:02 PM

AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to see our Camaro friends!!!!

fbodfather 04-28-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAP'N B (Post 7617934)
we hoping to see you at the TEXAS BAR Scott!!!

would LOVE to be there - unfortunately I'm on Medical Leave and will not be able to attend the Fest this year...

:sad0147::sad0147:

:brokenheart::brokenheart:

:cry::cry:

....however, please raise a glass in my absence and know how much I'm missing each of you.

The_Blur 04-28-2014 12:10 PM

It's an honor to have so many Chevrolet dignitaries attend our event. :thumbsup: