Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

TonyU 03-30-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1655727)
LMAO!!!

TONY!!!! My man! Dude! The car is great! I couldn't be happier.


I wish you could see the looks on the faces of those that have driven/ridden in it.

Top quality work my friend!

thank you very much :) I didnt get to the chance to talk to you after you went on a test drive and looked over the car to see if everything was to your liking. Glad to hear you love it

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1655727)
Try to get Tom to let you come down to the fest ;) I'll be glad to buy you a beer.

are you old enough to drink??? ;) :laugh:

:drinking:

Number 3 03-30-2010 05:47 PM

Wait......what? Sandles? They let you into Pennsylvania in March wearing open toed footwear?

Sorry PQ, couldn't resist.

Glad you guys had a great trip and very glad you love the Camaro.

And the video was great......kinda...........but I think now I am frightened...........LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!

Simply awesome and can't wait for the Fest even more.

PQ 03-30-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1655859)
.... and I like PQ's shirt :thumbsup:

;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1656160)
Wait......what? Sandles? They let you into Pennsylvania in March wearing open toed footwear?

I forgot. Northerners wear socks with their sandles. :sm0:

I needed them when Tom took us to the barn. lol

Ya, his exhaust makes me jealous. I officially hate him again.

Blade 03-30-2010 06:29 PM

Wow that car is scary fast and loud.........AWESOME!!!

BTW, is it me or is PQ as tall as the car in that one picture? Isn't the car lowered too? ;) Nothing buy love bro, nothing but love...

That car is just incredible man, enjoy it and be safe with it. Congrats again!!

Tom Henry Racing 03-30-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1656350)
Wow that car is scary fast and loud.........AWESOME!!!

BTW, is it me or is PQ as tall as the car in that one picture? Isn't the car lowered too? ;) Nothing buy love bro, nothing but love...

That car is just incredible man, enjoy it and be safe with it. Congrats again!!

Chris and I were in high heels.........:iono:

Mr. Wyndham 03-30-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1656357)
Chris and I were in high heels.........:iono:

That explains.....SO much.

I should've known from the start. :facepalm:

Blade 03-30-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1656357)
Chris and I were in high heels.........:iono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1656360)
That explains.....SO much.

I should've known from the start. :facepalm:


That still doesn't explain his car being as tall as PQ........LOL.....I should stop before Randy decides to kick my ass at Camarofest.

Hmmm......Chris......where's the citrus power?

speedster 03-30-2010 06:43 PM

Wow, sorry I'm late to the party...

Awesome Chris !!! After all of the dreaming (and prodding) and planning (and prodding) and waiting (and prodding) and drooling (and prodding) you finally got the beast. Just in time to get used to it for C5 Fest. ...and PQ, buddy, I envy you. Get to go up there and have all kinds of fun with the elite Camaro squad with SANDALS... Cool. :D

Kudos to Tom Henry and his whole gang. You guys have made a great impression on this site and we are all looking forward to meeting you and Dr. FBod, Scott... :)

Can't wait to check out the THR "Orange Crush" machine.

I want to see some serious tire smoke at C5Fest. Smoke is good. Well, at least good smoke is good. Or something like that.

Congrats. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

danhr 03-30-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyU (Post 1655981)
thank you very much :) I didnt get to the chance to talk to you after you went on a test drive and looked over the car to see if everything was to your liking. Glad to hear you love it



:drinking:


tony drinks like a girl

PQ 03-30-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1656350)
BTW, is it me or is PQ as tall as the car in that one picture? Isn't the car lowered too? ;) Nothing buy love bro, nothing but love...

I was the troll. (ij) lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1656357)
Chris and I were in high heels.........:iono:

I wasn't gonna say nothin. :rolleyes:



Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1656410)
...and PQ, buddy, I envy you. Get to go up there and have all kinds of fun with the elite Camaro squad with SANDALS... Cool. :D

I said from the beggining I was gonna go get Chris's car. :laugh:

Mr Twisty 03-30-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1656357)
Chris and I were in high heels.........:iono:

Oh.....



ooOOh.....



There's no smiley's for that :bellyroll:

Number 3 03-30-2010 07:21 PM

See, GTA........after 750 plus posts giving you a hard time and now everybody loves you....................or maybe it's the car.....................check and see which ones are signed up for the Fest....................might just be sucking up for a ride..................I know I am.:D

PQ 03-30-2010 07:26 PM

Well, I still haven't been to sleep since yesterday morning at 6, so I'm out.

Thank you Chris for inviting me along. And Tom, again, for being a most gracious host.

(I'll check in on Tag later :bellyroll:)

Mr Twisty 03-30-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1656579)
See, GTA........after 750 plus posts giving you a hard time and now everybody loves you....................or maybe it's the car.....................check and see which ones are signed up for the Fest....................might just be sucking up for a ride..................I know I am.:D

I've been thinking I should go back and edit some of (all) my posts in this thread. :help:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.