Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   New England Camaro 5 Cruise-In Dates & Locations (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428386)

Evil-Bee-NH 06-26-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopterman (Post 10230690)
Yep! I was right!

If there’s no population, why delete it? Because your an immature little twit that got caught lying so you throw a temper tantrum like a two year old.

Got caught lying about what you messing up your car because you didn't listen or don didn't explain winter maintenance procedures for your high hp build? Or about you cracking a spark plug and installing it anyway... i fail to see where i lied i merely stated a fact. There's good people on here but as a whole nobodies really left organizing anything outside jay, joe and me most of the time and I'm just frankly tired of organizing having people sign up and find reasons or excuses not to go last minute not that it ruins my time or anything just disappointing

Kopterman 06-26-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 10231097)
Got caught lying about what you messing up your car because you didn't listen or don didn't explain winter maintenance procedures for your high hp build? Or about you cracking a spark plug and installing it anyway... i fail to see where i lied i merely stated a fact. There's good people on here but as a whole nobodies really left organizing anything outside jay, joe and me most of the time and I'm just frankly tired of organizing having people sign up and find reasons or excuses not to go last minute not that it ruins my time or anything just disappointing

Dude, nothing happened in winter. There wasn’t any problem with my meth system! Your pal Josh at Performance Dyno because of his inexperience put all kinds of ideas in everyones heads including mine of what was “wrong” with my car when in fact there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! He doesn’t know what he is doing! Me, thinking there was something wrong changed the plugs and accidentally cracked one. I TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS THE CASE AND THAT JOSH WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

Then right after I tell you what actually happened you take it upon yourself to tell everyone that I did something to it in Winter and that it was too late, there was damage done that was caught at Performance Dyno. You KNEW this was a lie because I had already told you what actually happened!! You fu**ing lying SOB!

For anyone on this board I would not recommend taking your Camaro to Performance Dyno. They are very inexperienced with Camaros. All Kevin is doing with this crap he spews from is mouth is trying help out his friend Josh the owner. I hear he is good with Mustangs. He don’t know shit about Camaros.

If your tired of organizing JUST LEAVE! No reason to delete the schedule. You were just being an immature dick by doing that! You remind me of a little weasel going around digging up dirt and back stabbing people!

And you miss more events then anyone else does and you don’t give any reasons! You just don’t show!!

I swear if you say another word on here that’s comprised of lies I’m going to hunt you down...

chevy 3 06-26-2018 06:42 PM

Well I know for me anyways its hard to comit to shows lately. Wish I could make more of them.

Makes me cherish the times I do go and meetup with buddy. Old and some new ones.
I’m just glad this site hasn’t shut down completely.

Red Devil's Rebel 06-26-2018 10:45 PM

That's awesome, sounds fun! Glad you had a god trip! :):happy0180:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy_Dan (Post 10230711)
What happened to this forum? Sounds like so many others now. :sad:

Camaro National was great. Met with friends from all over that can't wait to get together all the time and no bickering. Me and my friend Kevin turned a one day ride into a 6 day adventure touring PA, NY Finger Lakes and museums and a side trip the Antietam battlefield. To me, that's what it's all about. Not just car shows. You should all try driving the cars around the country, it's good for the soul.

Evil-Bee-NH 06-26-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopterman (Post 10231362)
Dude, nothing happened in winter. There wasn’t any problem with my meth system! Your pal Josh at Performance Dyno because of his inexperience put all kinds of ideas in everyones heads including mine of what was “wrong” with my car when in fact there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! He doesn’t know what he is doing! Me, thinking there was something wrong changed the plugs and accidentally cracked one. I TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS THE CASE AND THAT JOSH WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

Then right after I tell you what actually happened you take it upon yourself to tell everyone that I did something to it in Winter and that it was too late, there was damage done that was caught at Performance Dyno. You KNEW this was a lie because I had already told you what actually happened!! You fu**ing lying SOB!

For anyone on this board I would not recommend taking your Camaro to Performance Dyno. They are very inexperienced with Camaros. All Kevin is doing with this crap he spews from is mouth is trying help out his friend Josh the owner. I hear he is good with Mustangs. He don’t know shit about Camaros.

If your tired of organizing JUST LEAVE! No reason to delete the schedule. You were just being an immature dick by doing that! You remind me of a little weasel going around digging up dirt and back stabbing people!

And you miss more events then anyone else does and you don’t give any reasons! You just don’t show!!

I swear if you say another word on here that’s comprised of lies I’m going to hunt you down...

You need help man. Like a lot of it.

Evil-Bee-NH 06-26-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy 3 (Post 10231511)
Well I know for me anyways its hard to comit to shows lately. Wish I could make more of them.

Makes me cherish the times I do go and meetup with buddy. Old and some new ones.

It'll never shutdown charlie it's just not what it used to be. I get it people move on to other things. Just sucks that there's only a few people left.

Happy_Dan 06-27-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy 3 (Post 10231511)

Grab Al and come visit my new house and shop!
Be great to see you guys!

Have him bring a helicopter!

chevy 3 06-29-2018 10:37 AM

This is great Dan. Would love to check the new pad out. Give ma and Al a chance to cruise the back roads for a day.
I'll definitely be in touch my friend.

Happy_Dan 06-29-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevy 3 (Post 10234637)
This is great Dan. Would love to check the new pad out. Give ma and Al a chance to cruise the back roads for a day.
I'll definitely be in touch my friend.

Be awesome to see you guys!

rickyrocket 06-30-2018 11:21 AM

:paddle:Cmon kids play nice

Evil-Bee-NH 08-03-2018 02:25 PM

ECCC Show, Seacoast C&C and New England Dragway ahead all on sunday.... haven't decided which I'll hit up.