Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dealer Praise Thread (Not an Idiot!) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21021)

RPO_Z28 05-02-2009 02:54 PM

Dealer Praise Thread (Not an Idiot!)

I see many, many threads about how many dealers are idiots. I think it's easy to talk about the bad stuff and not think twice.

How about a nice thread about your dealer (dealer name and salesperson/manager) who is really doing the right thing for you?

Let's see 'em.

:thumbup:

This is NOT a bash GM thread so please keep it on topic. Please do not hijack this thread with your own agenda.

Any attempts to hijack will be reported to mods immediately.

BackinBlackSS/RS 05-02-2009 03:05 PM

Dugan Chevrolet - Avon, Indiana
Business mgr - J.R. Dugan
Salesman - Gary Thompson

It does not get any better than these two gentleman.

ZZcamaro 05-02-2009 03:15 PM

Sun Chevrolet - McMurray,PA
Manager - Martin Cumba Jr.
Salesman - Jerry Halstead

These guys have been awesome so far. I will buy from them again in the future...That is assuming that GM will let me have this car first!!

But these guys are awesome, and they both are true car guys!

SSOOCH 05-02-2009 03:19 PM

Gus Paulos Chevrolet - West Valley City, UT
Manager - Clay Lyon
Salesman - Steven Pace

Outstanding customer service! Always keep me in the loop (when there kept in the loop by GM and Chevrolet of course). Always willing just to sit down and shoot the sh**. Selling at MSRP. Straight shooters. True Champs!! You can guarantee I will continue to buy every new Chevrolet from Gus Paulos Chevrolet for the rest of my life. My Parents did before me and I hope my kids will do the same.

ShnOmac 05-02-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZcamaro (Post 452018)
Sun Chevrolet - McMurray,PA
Manager - Martin Cumba Jr.
Salesman - Jerry Halstead

These guys have been awesome so far. I will buy from them again in the future...That is assuming that GM will let me have this car first!!

But these guys are awesome, and they both are true car guys!

Took a whole 2 post for a complaint to sneak in...........:paddle:

:laugh:

RT21 05-02-2009 03:27 PM

Rosner Cheverolet - Melbourne Florida
Mike Melendez - Sales Manager

PieNsky 05-02-2009 03:37 PM

Springhurst Chevrolet
Louisville,KY
GM Buddy Peacock
:clap:
About my salesman:mad0259:

aberg 05-02-2009 03:39 PM

Healy Brothers Goshen NY
Sales person: Jeremy Braddock
I have only dealt with Jeremy but he has dealt with the manager and they have been great.:chevy:

SWHCPA 05-02-2009 04:35 PM

Bankston Chevrolet - Dallas, TX
Howard Zucker - Fleet Manager
Jeff Moore - Sales Manager.

They were helpful on 10/15, got the order confirmed on 10/16. Guaranteed MSRP or better, depending on incentives and fleet pricing policies at delivery. Put up with 3 color changes and understood on the 3rd that I was serious about waiting until Summit White goes "live". Shifted me from priority 1 to priority last on pre-order list to get what I finally decided I wanted. Let me test drive their SS this afternoon.

2010 SS RS 05-02-2009 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bozarth Chevrolet Park Meadows Lone Tree, CO.
Kent Bozarth GSM
Manny Banderas Salesman

A little rough at first due to lack of information but for last several months they have exceeded expectation. Just purchased a cover for my car and Kent actually walked over to parts with me and made sure that even that transaction went smooth. I now have no problem getting copies of my workbench order when I ask for it and not feeling rushed to get me out of the door. He mentioned that they are going to be proactive with GMPP parts and have put together a program to further customize my car upon delivery. They have several packages available or can do ala carte if I choose. They have come to awknowledge Camaro5 and it accurate information stream and rather than fighting over it they have empbraced it and the information that the experts convey. Overall I would rate them a 9.5 out of ten. Only early communication issues are holding them back from a perfect 10.

Good thread RPO. Things were getting a little intense around here lately and hopefully this thread will highlight some of the positives again.

RPO_Z28 05-02-2009 04:50 PM

Nice comments so far.

Thanks to all.

2SSRS@Gen5diy 05-02-2009 05:19 PM

Reliable Chevrolet:
Springfield, Missouri.
Internet Sales person: Wes Milby
Sales Manager: Billy Mork
Fleet Manager: John Smittle
All 3 are good guys MSRP from day one, No Admin Cost and a Courtesy Delivery to AZ

RottNCrzy 05-02-2009 06:36 PM

Reliable in New Jersey :
Salesman: Dave Baranauskas
Owner: Kim Widger
Route 10 Livingston,New Jersey
973-992-9100

Dave was awesome. Very prepared to answer any questions. He calls me with daily updates on where my car is in The process. I don't have to bother him. Great job By them...

ordered 3-7-09 2SS/RS Black/White rally Stripes/ Black Int. 6spd
1100 Accepted 3-9-09
3000 Acceted by Production Control 4-9-09
Nothing else as of 5-1-09

Tkc23 05-02-2009 07:10 PM

I know people have said bad things about this dealer but ive had a great experience so far.

Van Chevrolet- Scottsdale AZ
salesmen- Ed Wright (he dosnt know much about the car but really a great guy to work with)
Manager- Tim Raspiller- hes been a nice guy to me too

great post idea too!