Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official UpstateC5 Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94769)

Steeler NY 07-22-2010 11:41 AM

Sign me up! will not be able to make it tonight but looking forward to next event!

3CamarosOnHand 07-22-2010 11:56 AM

Sylvan Beach tonight!

First, Welcome aboard Sargon and Steeler!!:D Sorry you can't make it tonight but look forward to meeting you next time.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to Sylvan Beach tonight....don't forget- it's bring your own food, drink and Mark: yes, bring your own camaro..LOL....Barton: I guess it's bring your own Camaro and um, other ride:yikes:

Anyone reading this that has not joined the "club" but can come tonight from Central NY- just come- we'd LOVE to see you!!! Details on page 1. Weather seems awesome too- looking forward to a great night!:thumbup:

Barton Industries 07-22-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand (Post 2129203)
First, Welcome aboard Sargon and Steeler!!:D Sorry you can't make it tonight but look forward to meeting you next time.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to Sylvan Beach tonight....don't forget- it's bring your own food, drink and Mark: yes, bring your own camaro..LOL....Barton: I guess it's bring your own Camaro and um, other ride:yikes:

Anyone reading this that has not joined the "club" but can come tonight from Central NY- just come- we'd LOVE to see you!!! Details on page 1. Weather seems awesome too- looking forward to a great night!:thumbup:

We are going to leave the 5.0:facepalm: at home and bring the big boy out.:thumbsup: c6 z06 654rwhp

3CamarosOnHand 07-22-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barton Industries (Post 2129787)
We are going to leave the 5.0:facepalm: at home and bring the big boy out.:thumbsup: c6 z06 654rwhp

Hey now! Well this ride sounds more interesting :D :chevy::chevy::chevy: Hope you know I was kidding about the Stang :facepalm:..........see you later.

ZED SLED 07-22-2010 09:36 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Thanks to all our UpstateC5 members who made it to our first Meet and Greet at Sylvan Beach this evening. Looking forward to many more and lots of new members. And a special Happy 1st birthday to my ride which came off the truck one year ago today, and a special thanks to Mrs. 3CamarosOnHand for the awesome cake!

3CamarosOnHand 07-22-2010 09:37 PM

Sylvan Beach meet

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone- great time tonight! We had 10 cars attend- awesome! We even celebrated MClark10's RJT 1st Birthday. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends.:thumbsup:

I don't know about you guys but I may have won for most bugs????
:confused0068::confused0068::confused0068:

ZED SLED 07-22-2010 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand (Post 2131536)
Hey everyone- great time tonight! We had 10 cars attend- awesome! We even celebrated MClark10's RJT 1st Birthday. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends.:thumbsup:

I don't know about you guys but I may have won for most bugs????
:confused0068::confused0068::confused0068:

Birthday boy ain't too happy right now with all the bugs. They look worse for real than in the pic. If your's is the same you take the cake. Wait a minute. I took the cake:)

3CamarosOnHand 07-22-2010 09:50 PM

Awesome picts Mark! Still missing a few colors of the Camaro rainbow in our panoramic picture... need a cyber gray (hint, hint Vince...), a pace car, a silver ice metallic (although there is one there but the guy is like 80 and doesn't park with us), synergy green (we'll catch one the next time I think) and any other specialty Camaros. We make an AWESOME entrance and display (even if we're onto the parking lot because of lack of space :mad0260:). My 10 year old summed it up the best when we drove in and the crowd watched "Mom look at those people's faces- their mouths are all open!" LOL!!!

Mark, you're welcome for the cake. Wishing you many more happy years of driving your beautiful baby.

Looking forward to our next meet. Of course we all got talking about everyone's cars and didn't plan another meet yet but we will. :facepalm: Just a reminder...this is what the 1st PAGE is for to provide details and such...hint, hint...(thanks Josh for keeping the 1st PAGE up to date for us:clap:)

3CamarosOnHand 07-22-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclark10 (Post 2131586)
Birthday boy ain't too happy right now with all the bugs. They look worse for real than in the pic. If your's is the same you take the cake. Wait a minute. I took the cake:)

Our baby is already washed, dried, and put to bed in the garage bay for the next show tomorrow night...and then again Saturday if no rain. :headbang: Hey, who knows we might even drive it too..LOL!! :)

3CamarosOnHand 07-22-2010 09:56 PM

Oh, BTW...we hit 10K miles on the way home- better slow down on driving and more garage time for our limited edition ABM- it's SO HARD not to drive her!!!

bdstealth 07-23-2010 09:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Had a good time last night.Here is acouple of pics.I wanted more while driving but it's hard to drive & take GOOD pics of our camarovoy:chevy:

bdstealth 07-23-2010 09:21 AM

4 Attachment(s)
:chevy:more pics oh yea,thanks to Barton they brought their SC camaro & a Z06 who was covering our rear. First birthday & stills has premagrin Sweet:D

Badger 07-23-2010 11:12 AM

OK I'm in.... Lake George/Saratoga region.... 2010 ABM SS...:wave:

3CamarosOnHand 07-23-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger (Post 2133257)
OK I'm in.... Lake George/Saratoga region.... 2010 ABM SS...:wave:

Finally welcome aboard talk to you soon