Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

fbodfather 02-12-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1476140)
Photo after the Donuts, Scott won, I just could not do 2 360's backwards without hitting the snowpile in the background. Chris, do you want a different rear spoiler while yours is off the car, or should I just put yours back on???? It was really cool, it looked like someone threw a javelin in the snow. PS, sorry for the quality of the photo, the cameraman is in a full body cast.

(....shut up Tom! Now he knows how much fun we had....

**whoops -- did I say that out loud????**

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Photo after the Donuts, Scott won, I just could not do 2 360's backwards without hitting the snowpile in the background. Chris, do you want a different rear spoiler while yours is off the car, or should I just put yours back on???? It was really cool, it looked like someone threw a javelin in the snow. PS, sorry for the quality of the photo, the cameraman is in a full body cast.

:iono: Hmmmmmmmmmm those two look like TROUBLE :D

Tom Henry Racing 02-12-2010 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is the shot right after I hit my face on the windshield........

PQ 02-12-2010 01:15 PM

This is so cool. I now have a pic I can put next to my car and say "My car is as fast as this one here in this picture" hahahahahahaha

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Well at least I know she's well... tested???

I guess I should be thanking you both for all this special treatment... and testing of my ride.... Who better to work out... (or "in") the kinks than Fbodfather and the LilWeasel...

I'm so "lucky"???

:D

:(

:thumbsup:

:help:

:drinking:

I'm going through a wide range of emotions right now.......

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/c...nfused0050.gif

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1476241)
Well at least I know she's well... tested???

I guess I should be thanking you both for all this special treatment... and testing of my ride.... Who better to work out... (or "in") the kinks than Fbodfather and the LilWeasel...

I'm so "lucky"???

:D

:(

:thumbsup:

:help:

:drinking:

I'm going through a wide range of emotions right now.......

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/c...nfused0050.gif

:sm0: Call me if you need to talk Bro :thumbsup: :sm0:

Hopper 02-12-2010 01:46 PM

Now that's a motley crew if I ever saw one! Looking at the 2 pictures, I'm having flashbacks to a certain scene from Animal House. You know...the one with Pinto and the mayor's daughter. Pinto's devil ego on one shoulder and angel ego on the other having a debate? I think the Little Weasel might be experiencing the same emotions. :fighting0040:
I see no such conflict in Fbodfather...we know where he stands.:evil:

Chris, I suggest you start drinking heavily. It will take the edge off...:happy0180:

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1476280)
:sm0: Call me if you need to talk Bro :thumbsup: :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopper (Post 1476314)
Now that's a motley crew if I ever saw one! Looking at the 2 pictures, I'm having flashbacks to a certain scene from Animal House. You know...the one with Pinto and the mayor's daughter. Pinto's devil ego on one shoulder and angel ego on the other having a debate? I think the Little Weasel might be experiencing the same emotions. :fighting0040:

Chris, I suggest you start drinking heavily. It will take the edge off...:happy0180:

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Tom Henry Racing 02-12-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopper (Post 1476314)

Well thats a coincidence, FBodfather arrived wearing a toga! Then he put his Flasher overcoat on.

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1476465)
Well thats a coincidence, FBodfather arrived wearing a toga! Then he put his Flasher overcoat on.

:sm0::sm0::sm0:

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1476465)

:confused0068:

:scared0016:

:sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 03:30 PM

So, I'm having a thought..... http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/ponder.gif

I've never actually driven a Stock SS Manual Camaro.... Since my THR car will have significantly more "go" Than a stock SS... I'm thinking Tom should loan me one of his lot cars to "Test" Drive so I can appreciate the difference between Stock and the ultra performance of a Supercharged THR car....

Especially since Tom has taken such good care of me and my car... I would think that he would want me to fully appreciate the difference.... donuts and all.... :cool:

What do you think Tom??? ... Scott???? :thumbsup:

:wave:

Tom Henry Racing 02-12-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1476688)
So, I'm having a thought..... http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/ponder.gif

I've never actually driven a Stock SS Manual Camaro.... Since my THR car will have significantly more "go" Than a stock SS... I'm thinking Tom should loan me one of his lot cars to "Test" Drive so I can appreciate the difference between Stock and the ultra performance of a Supercharged THR car....

Especially since Tom has taken such good care of me and my car... I would think that he would want me to fully appreciate the difference.... donuts and all.... :cool:

What do you think Tom??? ... Scott???? :thumbsup:

:wave:

Good idea. Scott, where is Thor?

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1476716)
Good idea. Scott, where is Thor?

LMAO!!! :sm0:

Well whomever loans me the car.... you know.... For testing and comparison purposes.... I just want my money's worth... You know.... So I can make a clear, facts based and tangible comparison on the benefits of owning a THR car... ;)