Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

ljustin293 02-12-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1466069)
Careful... or your car may be filled with peaches at the fest... ;)


LOL


jk ;)

:bellyroll:

ShnOmac 02-12-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1475699)
Uhm for who??? :iono:

For all involved! You are getting a saaweeet slightly used car and we are getting some good comedy!

:D

PQ 02-12-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 1475924)
For all involved! You are getting a saaweeet slightly used car and we are getting some good comedy!

:D

..................:laughabove:

You mean pre-driven..................lmao

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 12:10 PM

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 12:14 PM

Uhm well apparently They (Tom and Scott) are both very near my car....

and Pics are supposed to be on the way....


:help:

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1476017)
Uhm well apparently They (Tom and Scott) are both very near my car....

and Pics are supposed to be on the way....


:help:

:w00t: :popcorn:

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1476017)
Uhm well apparently They (Tom and Scott) are both very near my car....

and Pics are supposed to be on the way....


:help:

:iono: So is there a date for it to be in St. Aug. yet :iono:

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1476042)
:iono: So is there a date for it to be in St. Aug. yet :iono:

Probably end of March....

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1476049)
Probably end of March....

:thumbsup: Can't wait , you know you owe me a ride and a drive right :D

GTAHVIT 02-12-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1476056)
:thumbsup: Can't wait , you know you owe me a ride and a drive right :D

Shoot, you can drive it.... everyone else has... ;)

68 Z/28 02-12-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1476060)
Shoot, you can drive it.... everyone else has... ;)

:facepalm: :sm0:

PQ 02-12-2010 12:36 PM

I can see it now. You'll get the car on April 27th.

Tom Henry Racing 02-12-2010 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Photo after the Donuts, Scott won, I just could not do 2 360's backwards without hitting the snowpile in the background. Chris, do you want a different rear spoiler while yours is off the car, or should I just put yours back on???? It was really cool, it looked like someone threw a javelin in the snow. PS, sorry for the quality of the photo, the cameraman is in a full body cast.

01pewterz28 02-12-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1476140)
Photo after the Donuts, Scott won, I just could not do 2 360's backwards without hitting the snowpile in the background. Chris, do you want a different rear spoiler while yours is off the car, or should I just put yours back on???? It was really cool, it looked like someone threw a javelin in the snow. PS, sorry for the quality of the photo, the cameraman is in a full body cast.

Tom I thought you were sending that car down to Orlando for us to have fun with for the week :chevy:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.