Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

PQ 04-06-2010 10:38 PM

C_C, just be glad you weren't stuck listening to his Kenny G iPod songs for 13 hours.


Chris, this is what you get for spilling your idea.
Kinda like the villian in a movie talking too much
when he should be executing his plan.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Camaro_Corvette 04-06-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1685444)
C_C, just be glad you weren't stuck listening to his Kenny G iPod songs for 13 hours.


Chris, this is what you get for spilling your idea. Kinda like the villian in a movie talking too much when he should be executing his plan. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO, I think I could survive that:laugh:

Inspector 17 04-07-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1676331)
I washed her but we've had a bunch of pollen in the air so she dirty and I got some bugs on the fron. I'm gonna detail her in a couple days and get some better pics out in the country.

But here's a couple


:D

Two things:

1. "A bunch of pollen" is no excuse. Wash it everyday if you have to. :paddle: :mad0260:

2. What are all those black marks on the ground around your car? How'd those get there? :iono:

GTAHVIT 04-07-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaropete (Post 1686303)
Two things:

1. "A bunch of pollen" is no excuse. Wash it everyday if you have to. :paddle: :mad0260:

2. What are all those black marks on the ground around your car? How'd those get there? :iono:

LMAO

Not that you will believe me.....


But those were there before I got there....

true story

:wave:

68 Z/28 04-07-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1676331)
I washed her but we've had a bunch of pollen in the air so she dirty and I got some bugs on the fron. I'm gonna detail her in a couple days and get some better pics out in the country.

But here's a couple


:D

:thumbsup::clap::headbang::bow: SWEET :bow::headbang::clap::thumbsup:

Tom Henry Racing 04-07-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1687931)
LMAO

Not that you will believe me.....


But those were there before I got there....

true story

:wave:

Well, I can tell you for a fact, Scott and I COULDNOT get black stripes in the snow.:happyanim:

Inspector 17 04-07-2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1687931)
LMAO

Not that you will believe me.....


But those were there before I got there....

true story

:wave:

SURE, of course I believe you... :sm0:

TonyU 04-07-2010 04:03 PM

you happen to find my socket yet? :emoticon14:

PQ 04-07-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyU (Post 1688645)
you happen to find my socket yet? :emoticon14:

....................:laughabove:

Milk 1027 04-07-2010 04:09 PM

The color just pops in the sun. :D

GTAHVIT 04-07-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyU (Post 1688645)
you happen to find my socket yet? :emoticon14:


I'm assuming you want it back???

:iono:


It's amazing how much back pressure a 3 in exhast can make... But I don't think I want to ask the guy who was driving behind me when your socket shot out of the passenger side muffler if I can have it back....

He was a little... :mad0260:

Call me crazy

;)

GTAHVIT 04-07-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1688038)
Well, I can tell you for a fact, Scott and I COULDNOT get black stripes in the snow.:happyanim:

Thank God there were no stumps around.....


;)

Jekyll-N-Hyde 04-07-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1685444)
C_C, just be glad you weren't stuck listening to his Kenny G iPod songs for 13 hours.


Be about like listening to Boomer Sooner for 3 hours straight :laugh: j/k

PQ 04-07-2010 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1688846)
Thank God there were no stumps around.....


;)

Attachment 110587


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.