Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro @ Disneyworld Orlando this week! (PHOTOS) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10847)

SoFlaZ 12-22-2008 05:59 PM

Sweet! an LS! A nice throwback with the steelies. And finally some non photoshopped steelies on a camaro w/o fogs too.
No matter what trim level you get it will look kick a$$

UCF w00t 12-22-2008 06:59 PM

Can you record a video of it with the engine running? Maybe with a couple revs of the engine? Even if you have to use your cell phone that would suffice.

Mr Twisty 12-22-2008 07:07 PM

Steel wheels look really nice on the car!

stovt001 12-22-2008 07:20 PM

Love those steelies. Wish I could get something like that for the SS other than the absurdly oversized 20 inch wheels.

T! E! X! A! S! 12-22-2008 07:40 PM

PLease a close up picture...from anyone

zebra 12-22-2008 08:06 PM

i'm really diggin the beauty ring look on the steelies. i'd rather have a smooth bumper instead of capped fog light holes (i know. not cost effective), but it still looks awesome!

punkdrum01 12-22-2008 08:09 PM

Sorry........ not a fan of those wheels at all :barf: I'm glad some of you like it though :) The rest is looking great!!!!! These are the first pics of an LS trim are they not????

zebra 12-22-2008 08:12 PM

^^ yep! now all we need is gray interior, GMPP colored dash kits, ambient lighting, and, of course, CGM!

Josh07 12-22-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF w00t (Post 223782)
Can you record a video of it with the engine running? Maybe with a couple revs of the engine? Even if you have to use your cell phone that would suffice.

Unfortunately they are really strict about startin it up, so thats a no go on the video. The V6 sounds sick tho!

Im glad yall like the steelies. I will try to take a close up tomorrow if i can cause we cant have our phones out "on stage" where the guests are.

And yes it is an LS and unfortunately because it is a preproduction model i cant post any pictures of the inside.

UCF w00t 12-22-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh@TestTrack (Post 223844)
Unfortunately they are really strict about startin it up, so thats a no go on the video. The V6 sounds sick tho!

Im glad yall like the steelies, im not a fan personally but its better than hubcaps from walmart..lol I will try to take a close up tomorrow if i can cause we cant have our phones out "on stage" where the guests are.

And yes it is an LS and unfortunately because it is a preproduction model i cant post any pictures of the inside which is :bs: but what can you do?

Oh well. Thanks though!

NAHURRY 12-22-2008 09:26 PM

Wow....this car looks great in any color ,model,wheels etc:clap:.

GatorBlue371 12-23-2008 02:05 AM

Very cool Josh... Im going to have to make a trip to Orlando from UF just to see it.

Sterling 12-23-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh@TestTrack (Post 223662)
Hey guys its Josh over at Test Track at Epcot. I can COMFIRM that we have just recieved our Camaro. We just got it in earlier today and it should go out on the floor tomorrow morning (Tuesday 23rd) or Wednesday(24th) at the latest. We are hoping to have it until February but as it is only a Preproduction loaner we can not guarentee it will stay till then. Pics to come later 2nite.

This site is so awesome... All you have to do is talk about a guy that you met somewhere and BAM a few posts later.... here he is posting too. Thanks for the pic's!

SScattergunSS 12-23-2008 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh@TestTrack (Post 223844)

Im glad yall like the steelies, im not a fan personally but its better than hubcaps from walmart..lol I will try to take a close up tomorrow if i can cause we cant have our phones out "on stage" where the guests are.

And yes it is an LS and unfortunately because it is a preproduction model i cant post any pictures of the inside which is :bs: but what can you do?

Thanks for these photos! The more I see of the Aqua Blue Metallic, the more I like it! I do want to ask you a question about the color though. Does it look straight blue, or does it kind of change color a little into a greenish blue?

One other thing...I sure like the 18" size wheel/tire. I'd love to be able to get the aesthetics of the polished 20" wheels but in an 18" size, while having 'em still being able to handle the Brembo's!