Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How many people ordered/ How many people waiting? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8499)

CAMARO4LIFE 10-17-2008 10:01 PM

How many people ordered/ How many people waiting?

Just wanted to make a Poll to see how many people ordered there Camaro and how many people who are going to wait.

For me I'm waiting for the white so I don't feel the need to order my Camaro plus having no idea what the Canadian pricing is going to be tell maybe another month so like to see the price before I make a decision

454lsxss 10-17-2008 11:00 PM

I'll be waiting. I could probably manage to go order one right now, but there are many things pushing me to wait. For starters, interior options...HUD, victory red inserts, and leather as an option without stupid connectivity pack..also, any kinks should be worked out after the first year of production. Also....any extra cash I can stash between now and then is a lower monthly payment && the patient people will get more for their trade-in's and a lower intrest rate if the dealership needs to make the sale. But I will be buying one, nonetheless.:chevy::chevy:

sdimess84 10-17-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 454lsxss (Post 163784)
I'll be waiting. I could probably manage to go order one right now, but there are many things pushing me to wait. For starters, interior options...HUD, victory red inserts, and leather as an option without stupid connectivity pack..also, any kinks should be worked out after the first year of production. Also....any extra cash I can stash between now and then is a lower monthly payment && the patient people will get more for their trade-in's and a lower intrest rate if the dealership needs to make the sale. But I will be buying one, nonetheless.:chevy::chevy:

I feel exactly the same. Just going to wait til I know i can afford one and just stash the $$$ away for a hefty down payment

MTron 10-17-2008 11:32 PM

I have no choice but to wait.....but as a present to my self (and my parrents said they would help to...lol)....if i get into dental school, im going to buy myself a SS

Here's hoping i get into Dental school!

Emher 10-18-2008 04:25 AM

Going to wait, mainly because of the fact that I'm going to school right now and have no money, but even if I do get a good job next summer I'll wait until the summer of 2010 to get the HUD. Providing of course that the V8 doesn't get killed.

Hylton 10-18-2008 07:25 AM

I was planning on waiting but I couldn't do it anymore. The benefits far outweigh the negatives.

Hesh 10-18-2008 08:06 AM

Im waiting but you guys are killing me. This damn site is like crack!!!! Oh well only 9 more months till i order mine.

futureZ 10-18-2008 08:21 AM

Waiting for the 'vert before any decisions are made. Had a CJ7 that was a ball with the top off. Would like that feeling again.

As was said above, this place is like crack. Here's hoping everyone who has ordered loves their new pride and joy!!

dvnt88 10-18-2008 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hesh (Post 164001)
Im waiting but you guys are killing me. This damn site is like crack!!!! Oh well only 9 more months till i order mine.

+!, We're in the same boat. ")

SQUALO 10-18-2008 09:10 AM

I'm waiting until November to see what the CDN pricing is all about, then there's no more suprises. I have to admit it's a more calm atmosphere when you have the prices in front of you, and then you can decide on packages, accessories, etc. and budget yourself accordingly. November is not that far off, and it will avoid a lot of grief.

Camaro79 10-18-2008 09:15 AM

Since we won't see a 2010 Camaro untill 2010, we have to wait over here. :mad0259::mad0259:
But on the other hand, I may can have to new 2011 model by then.....:thumbsup::happyanim:

Grape Ape 10-18-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futureZ (Post 164008)
Waiting for the 'vert before any decisions are made. Had a CJ7 that was a ball with the top off. Would like that feeling again.

As was said above, this place is like crack. Here's hoping everyone who has ordered loves their new pride and joy!!

Same here. I just got back from a week on Maui with a rented Sebring 'vert and I loved it. The Camaro would be my third rag top, and the Sebring is any guide drop tops have come a long way.

But I live in Seattle so I may just wait for the HUD and a test drive.

454lsxss 10-18-2008 02:02 PM

Does anyone else feel like GM could have sold a lot more 'Maros up front if they would have planned out the ordering a little better? I mean there are the die hards who will get one no matter what first batch. But it seems like if they could have put out HUD and just rearanged the options a little bit they could have pleased ALOT more people...People are settling for 2nd or 3rd choice of options all because they aren't all available yet, and that is enough to drive some buyers away for now.

CAMARO4LIFE 10-18-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUALO (Post 164031)
I'm waiting until November to see what the CDN pricing is all about, then there's no more suprises. I have to admit it's a more calm atmosphere when you have the prices in front of you, and then you can decide on packages, accessories, etc. and budget yourself accordingly. November is not that far off, and it will avoid a lot of grief.

yeah I agree with you on that one, hopefully the CDN pricing will be priced right and not too high for us average joe's.