Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mr Twisty 02-08-2010 03:19 PM

It's gonna be a sweet car, no doubt... Saw one with the grey GFX, nice color clash.

Tom Henry Racing 02-08-2010 06:26 PM

I know this thread is totally hijacked, but the FBod father has had a few forays in cars too........... to those who are at the Camaro 5 event I will relate the story of said Z06 if wanted, that is if I arrive safely as i am riding in from JAX in a rental with Fbod driving .:yikes::yikes: Next PQ and ShnoMac, I would be glad to have you in the clan when you are ready... I now have 10 superchargers in stock so we are ready to do install on GTAHVITs car and hopefully bring the build thread back on track.

ShnOmac 02-08-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1462716)
Next PQ and ShnoMac, I would be glad to have you in the clan when you are ready... I now have 10 superchargers in stock so we are ready to do install on GTAHVITs car and hopefully bring the build thread back on track.

I would love to be part of the clan.... As soon as I no longer work for Uncle Sam and earn a real paycheck :laugh: Some day down the line I WILL be part of the clan though ;)

PQ 02-08-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1462716)
I know this thread is totally hijacked, but the FBod father has had a few forays in cars too........... to those who are at the Camaro 5 event I will relate the story of said Z06 if wanted, that is if I arrive safely as i am riding in from JAX in a rental with Fbod driving .:yikes::yikes: Next PQ and ShnoMac, I would be glad to have you in the clan when you are ready... I now have 10 superchargers in stock so we are ready to do install on GTAHVITs car and hopefully bring the build thread back on track.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 1462758)
I would love to be part of the clan.... As soon as I no longer work for Uncle Sam and earn a real paycheck :laugh: Some day down the line I WILL be part of the clan though ;)

So will I. I can't let Chris have all the fun. lol

ShnOmac 02-08-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1462922)
So will I. I can't let Chris have all the fun. lol

:word:

Tom Henry Racing 02-08-2010 08:08 PM

OK, so back to abusing Chris???:thumbup:

ShnOmac 02-08-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1463096)
OK, so back to abusing Chris???:thumbup:

:word: It is fun isnt it?





:D

ShnOmac 02-08-2010 09:32 PM

http://www.motoringpicturelibrary.co...179%20picc.jpg

TAG UR IT 02-09-2010 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1460960)
OK, so you are piling on too.......what color do you want your wheels?:yikes:

:confused0068:.......:yikes:

Me? Piling on? Tom, but I have no idea what you are talking about? I never said, "stump"...swear!

...and that would be CGM and SIM.;)

Well, maybe CGM and polished...orrrr.....

nah, CGM and SIM....:laugh:....hey, if I don't like them after we paint them, can I change the color?:bellyroll:
LMAO!!!

Honest, I can't wait to see what you guys can do with Chris's car. That's going to be one sweet ride! Now...if I can only scrounge up the cash for my own SC! One of these days, Tom, we are going to do it.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1461938)
Your car should be OK............

.
.
.
.

(..........as long as it isn't yellow...........and that it isn't a Z06..............and that he isn't actually DRIVING it................


:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

:sm0:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 1462758)
I would love to be part of the clan.... As soon as I no longer work for Uncle Sam and earn a real paycheck :laugh: Some day down the line I WILL be part of the clan though ;)

:thumbup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1462922)
So will I. I can't let Chris have all the fun. lol

:thumbup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1463096)
OK, so back to abusing Chris???:thumbup:

:thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 02-09-2010 03:23 AM

chris, if you need any info on the abl for the dash, lmk. i've done both the light pipe AND the el wire

right now, i'm looking into doing light pipe LED's!!!

GTAHVIT 02-09-2010 11:41 AM

Yes I am... very interested.

I will surely be pinging you once I get my car.

:thumbsup:


And Thanks again everyone for all the :help:

:facepalm:

ljustin293 02-09-2010 11:49 AM

looking good GTA

GTAHVIT 02-09-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 1465094)
looking good GTA

;)

Thanks Justin!

ljustin293 02-09-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1465171)
;)

Thanks Justin!

not sure I would have gone with the FLA option...but it fits ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.