Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V6 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Supercharger I-P-F - Signup (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181527)

Can't_C_Me 11-09-2011 11:05 PM

This is funny. IPF posted this on they FB page with a link. Then when you click on the link it lead to the thread that got deleted lol!

IPF Tuning
You know, some people get paranoid when people talk about them behind their back. For us at IPF Tuning, we LOVE it. We have started a little buzz on the very cool Camaro5 forum. Check the link and chime in if you're a member.

IPF-Tuning 11-09-2011 11:30 PM

Hi, I would like to introduce myself and our company. I am Dave from KPE and we are the exclusive distributor for IPF Tuning products. We have posted ALL (pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) the information on our new Camaro V6 Supercharger kit in the Sponsorship section of this forum under Forced Induction. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in our product and we are very excited to contribute to the Camaro community.

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning

Can't_C_Me 11-10-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLTPower (Post 3994753)
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and our company. I am Dave from KPE and we are the exclusive distributor for IPF Tuning products. We have posted ALL (pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) the information on our new Camaro V6 Supercharger kit in the Sponsorship section of this forum under Forced Induction. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in our product and we are very excited to contribute to the Camaro community.

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning

:clap: Finally some answers!! :bow:

PoorMansCamaro 11-10-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me (Post 3994690)
This is funny. IPF posted this on they FB page with a link. Then when you click on the link it lead to the thread that got deleted lol!

IPF Tuning
You know, some people get paranoid when people talk about them behind their back. For us at IPF Tuning, we LOVE it. We have started a little buzz on the very cool Camaro5 forum. Check the link and chime in if you're a member.

Why did it get deleted?

Babar777 11-10-2011 01:35 AM

Signed up! When do we get full info?

tmac1granger33 11-10-2011 01:41 AM

isn the price a bit high for 435Hp and 360Tq? i mean for like athousand more you can go turbo and have more then that?

SIXJAK 11-10-2011 01:52 AM

Signed up but is this unit compatible with my longtubes? It should be yes? I know I'd be kissing my CAI Inc intake goodbye.

435HP is pretty good and probably pretty safe for the rest of the powertrain. I'm assuming this is crank HP? Isn't this motor capable of more? I'd love to be in the neghborhood of 450 RWHP. Or is that just sheer fantasy? I guess I'm just slobbering over my bros' soon to be 640 HP monster.

PoorMansCamaro 11-10-2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babar777 (Post 3994969)
Signed up! When do we get full info?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLTPower (Post 3994753)

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning

:thumbsup:

PoorMansCamaro 11-10-2011 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIXJAK (Post 3994988)
Signed up but is this unit compatible with my longtubes? It should be yes? I know I'd be kissing my CAI Inc intake goodbye.

425HP is pretty good and probably pretty safe for the rest of the powertrain. I'm assuming this is crank HP? Isn't this motor capable of more? I'd love to be in the neghborhood of 450 RWHP. Or is that just sheer fantasy? I guess I'm just slobbering over my bros' soon to be 640 HP monster.

Yup, your long tubes are fine. I too would like to see at least 450whp, if not 500. :D. Curious as to how hard it would be to increase the boost.

I can't wait for some people to slap this on and test it. I personally want to wait for Tracy's SC because I'm sure he would use trifecta tune, which I already have.

scrming 11-10-2011 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 3994992)
Yup, your long tubes are fine. I too would like to see at least 450whp, if not 500. :D. Curious as to how hard it would be to increase the boost.

I can't wait for some people to slap this on and test it. I personally want to wait for Tracy's SC because I'm sure he would use trifecta tune, which I already have.

To up the boost is just a pulley change... However ever I'm wondering if they are only doing 435 HP due to the fueling issue... :iono:

Cyber Gray 11-10-2011 04:41 AM

I havent heard good views on superchargers comparing to turbo systems.

Shadow Camaro 11-10-2011 05:18 AM

Why does the picture look like it has a a turbo?

V6owner 11-10-2011 07:38 AM

It looks like a pro Charger to me

Blade 11-10-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrming (Post 3995058)
To up the boost is just a pulley change... However ever I'm wondering if they are only doing 435 HP due to the fueling issue... :iono:

Exactly what I was thinking.