Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southcentral (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Northwest Arkansas speed shop? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313978)

AMERICANMADE 08-20-2013 10:41 AM

Northwest Arkansas speed shop?

Looking for a good performance shop in the Fayetteville/Springdale area to do another cam swap and tune on my 2010 SS. Anyone in the NW Camaro Club have any recommendations? Drove a little too far the first time.

grocerygetter 09-21-2013 09:28 PM

IMO....rhino79...gpi...jacksonville ar

DuskED13 10-15-2013 01:51 AM

I have no clue and got the same recommendation.

A guy in Lowell got a procharger on his and tool it to Louisiana to get tuned and set up
Another guy i know took his to Tulsa and another to Dallas.

Lots of nice places in Dallas.

And I did hear of one guy in Springdale that runs a dyno but it's not a business, it's like his and you have to walk up to his house and pay him to run it for you or something like that. I have to try and remember where it was exactly.

dcrook23 12-07-2013 09:31 PM

Have been by GPI in Jacksonville in the summer. They looked busy in the shop behind the showroom. They were nice folks to me but I haven't made mods there. Central/NW/NE AR are extremely void of performance shops.

craig0214 03-08-2014 07:58 PM

That guy in Springdale is real. It's called auto electic. He is off butterfeild coach in Springdale. I called him and he charges 500 for a tune and a run on the dyno. Have not used him yet, I just called

bds001 03-14-2014 08:18 PM

Heard some good things about Sho-me speed in Springfield. Not too far

AC 04-30-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMERICANMADE (Post 6919074)
Looking for a good performance shop in the Fayetteville/Springdale area to do another cam swap and tune on my 2010 SS. Anyone in the NW Camaro Club have any recommendations? Drove a little too far the first time.

Auto Electric is the only place in NWA with a Dyno and the ability to tune. Shawn is the tuner and does an awesome job. I have had my there twice and was very happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuskED13 (Post 7093829)
I have no clue and got the same recommendation.

A guy in Lowell got a procharger on his and tool it to Louisiana to get tuned and set up
Another guy i know took his to Tulsa and another to Dallas.

Lots of nice places in Dallas.

And I did hear of one guy in Springdale that runs a dyno but it's not a business, it's like his and you have to walk up to his house and pay him to run it for you or something like that. I have to try and remember where it was exactly.

The guy with the Dyno is in Elm Springs. the NWA Camaro Club is setting up a dyno day at his shop. if you are interested in joining in let us know. He does not tune and does not have a mechanic on duty I believe.

Gen5SS2010 05-04-2014 09:14 AM

Make the trip to GPI, Jacksonville, AR