Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   JRPXXII and Me at Beech Bend, (pics) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257266)

Supercharged SS 10-23-2012 07:33 PM

JRPXXII and Me at Beech Bend, (pics)

10 Attachment(s)
Pics taken from GSnationals.com
Thank you

Supercharged SS 10-23-2012 07:34 PM

9 Attachment(s)
more:

SUKXOST 10-23-2012 07:36 PM

yummy

audiomikej 10-23-2012 07:40 PM

:coolpics: Thank you for posting. I am going to send you a link for an orange masking tape vendor or you are going to have trade up to a Blue SS.;) You could apply that clear bra film too. You make us 5th gen camaro owners look like early 90s viper owners :facepalm:

Supercharged SS 10-23-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiomikej (Post 5729209)
:coolpics: Thank you for posting. I am going to send you a link for a orange masking tape vendor or you are going to have trade up to a Blue SS.;) You could apply that clear bra film too. You make us 5th gen camaro owners look like early 90s viper owners :facepalm:

I have no money left. All I can afford is blue tape. And it's the easiest way to identfy my car!!:D

audiomikej 10-23-2012 07:44 PM

I know you are not that broke or you would be using yellow tape. :)

Supercharged SS 10-23-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiomikej (Post 5729222)
I know you are not that broke or you would be using yellow tape. :)

Or saran wrap!:bellyroll:

jrpxxii 10-23-2012 07:46 PM

Cool Jamie. Thanks for posting pics it was fun to hangout and hopefully next year we can make more events.

Supercharged SS 10-23-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrpxxii (Post 5729227)
Cool Jamie. Thanks for posting pics it was fun to hangout and hopefully next year we can make more events.

No doubt. It was awesome to meet you, see your car in person, your shop,your son, Trac, everything. That track is great. The facilities are first rate. All we need next time is Huffer to be there!!;)

jrpxxii 10-23-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercharged SS (Post 5729232)
No doubt. It was awesome to meet you, see your car in person, your shop,your son, Trac, everything. That track is great. The facilities are first rate. All we need next time is Huffer to be there!!;)

Maybe next year I will trek up to your neck of the woods to run. I got great news on the trans that it will be taken care of right away and back in the car to get back on the track. RPM is top notch. Once its back in the car we should be ready to go balls to the wall.

audiomikej 10-23-2012 07:53 PM

I see it now you are trying to tie in with the blue in your license plate.... or not.

I was thinking more like used tin foil... FTW!

Saran wrap, isn't that an ADM performance thing? I believe Andy modified a pallet wrapper to cover the cars his shop works on.

Supercharged SS 10-23-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrpxxii (Post 5729248)
Maybe next year I will trek up to your neck of the woods to run. I got great news on the trans that it will be taken care of right away and back in the car to get back on the track. RPM is top notch. Once its back in the car we should be ready to go balls to the wall.

Nice!! Thats great that they jumped all over it. That's def a top notch shop. It's going to be a wild ride once everything falls into place for you.:bow:

2010 SSRS 10-23-2012 08:20 PM

both cars look awesome, great pics

Turbo99 10-23-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrpxxii (Post 5729248)

How come you don't just tune it down alittle and make some passes before going balls out? Seems like you are having some trouble with all the power. Awsome car, and I can understand wanting to turn it loose forsure I know I would have a hard dialing it down.