Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   anybody done deal with "tandtperformance" (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272021)

qkslvr 01-22-2013 02:55 AM

Things look to be all good in the end. Hopefully it makes it to my house before I do

SSmokinSS 02-11-2013 10:04 PM

Bringing this back up since I haven't had any replies from the seller. It's been several weeks, and I still haven't received the bulbs that were "on the way".
PM's are not being replied to.
Has anyone heard from this seller?

dorfmac 02-12-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSmokinSS (Post 6149726)
Bringing this back up since I haven't had any replies from the seller. It's been several weeks, and I still haven't received the bulbs that were "on the way".

i just saw him on sunday, so i can confirm that he is alive. will pass word along for you...

tandtperformance 02-12-2013 08:22 AM

pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSmokinSS (Post 6149726)

sorry didnt see any new pm not saying you didnt send when i said on the way i meant from the supplier to me but that hasnt happend

i will get your free bulbs out to you asap when i get them

tandtperformance 02-12-2013 08:23 AM

here is my cell # 240-674-3930 feel free to blow it up if i missed something or forget to send you something

SSmokinSS 02-12-2013 08:42 AM

Thanks for the response. The last PM sounded like you had them in house. Things happen. I'm not upset as long as I know what is going on.

Thanks again.

tandtperformance 02-12-2013 08:49 AM

i am on it let me see i think i meant they said they should have shipped to me that day but i will be right back to you

SC2150 02-12-2013 11:58 AM

Excellent shop to use....on our endorsed list. :thumbsup:

SSmokinSS 05-07-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tandtperformance (Post 6150771)
i am on it let me see i think i meant they said they should have shipped to me that day but i will be right back to you

this year? :iono:

alanhurst 05-08-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSmokinSS (Post 6517453)
this year? :iono:

STILL haven't got them?

SSmokinSS 05-08-2013 01:44 AM

Naa. I'm not worried about it. One customer a couple thousand miles away doesn't mean much. Plenty of great businesses out in the SouthWest with plenty of goodies and awesome service! :)

alanhurst 05-08-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSmokinSS (Post 6517765)
Naa. I'm not worried about it. One customer a couple thousand miles away doesn't mean much. Plenty of great businesses out in the SouthWest with plenty of goodies and awesome service! :)

Well it worries me cause I only live like 30 minutes from this shop and I planned on using this shop when it came time for headers/tuning/gearing.

But the idea of having my car down there for a few days and not being able to get a hold of the shop doesn't sit well with me.

SSmokinSS 05-08-2013 10:02 PM

I haven't attempted to contact him since the last posting when he claimed he was "all over it". I bought some lights that were supposed to be new. They were used and partially broken. T&T was going to ship out a set of interior bulbs to make up for the mistake. Never heard from them again. Not a biggie. If I was local, that would be another story.
I just choose to not do business with them in the future. I have that luxury. If someone asks my opinion, I'll be happy to forward my experience. Not trashing the business, but if a $20 part is too much to handle in a timely manner, I wouldn't let them near my car if I was stranded on the side of the road. :)

Word of mouth is the backbone of any company. Live and learn.

[My post has been quoted, so I won't bother changing it, BUT T&T did resolve the issue and then some. I am happy with the outcome, and will recommend them in the future. He really took care of the other bigger issue, and helped a fellow member get his parts from a less than honest 3rd party. It's great to see a person/business handle issues, even if they are from awhile back. It's not too often I give a bad experience a second chance, but this time I will give it a shot. :)]

SSeric 05-09-2013 08:28 PM

Yeah he pulled the same crap on me last year. Picked up a set of preowned ARH headers. Got them for a good price but took him almost a month to ship cause of the weather. Granted, that's understandable but when you're running a business & someone paypals you that kind of cash, you most definitely have an obligation to maintain some sort of effort or contact. Course when they finally arrived I found that he stiffed me on the o2 extensions. Wrote him a couple times but he chose to ignore me while he kept posting up other things for sale. In the end I had to fork out an additional $40 to get them elsewhere. But given the fact that he only replied to every 4th-5th message I sent him (with 2-3 words for each reply) I figure things could've been a lot worse. Lol I laugh now because the lack of grammar should have been a red flag. I don't sweat it cause we're fortunate to have options all over the country that work hard to provide a top notch experience. How he chooses to run his business has no effect on anyone but himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2