Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CAMARO FREAKS......GRIM REAPER (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192551)

Camaros To The Max 01-21-2012 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My New Pedals...........

rtcat600man 01-21-2012 03:36 PM

Nice pedals. Always nice to see your mods.

Qui3tStorm 01-21-2012 05:58 PM

VERY NICE, sweet price !

Revo1 01-22-2012 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max (Post 4355147)
My New Pedals...........

:drool:

007s 'Vert 01-22-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revo1 (Post 4258817)
I just made an observation. You guys turned it into a disussion. As long as it makes you happy, doesn't matter what people say about it right?

If you still want pics let me know.

That's the funny thing about observations Revo1, around here they turn into heated discussions.
I see several folks in this thread have disagreed with my two cents, but.......I really don't care.....that's their opinion and I respect that. Ya in my own opinion I still think I am right, but in their opinion they are right, that's the beauty of this great country.......we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Folks still change their cars and modify them to their own liking, it's called "individuality" "originality" If I was in your shoes I probably would do the same thing. I too am planning on doing things to my car that is not holding up to the "keep it stock" standards. As soon as I post something I did on here I am sure I will be flamed up one side and down the other about certain things on my car, that's just what folks do on forums.
I'm 46 years old I let this shyt roll off my shoulders "in one ear, out the other"
When a person totally converts their car from a non RS to an RS and they basically cross all their "Ts" and dot their "i"s and change their info to reflect that they now have an RS, then they will most likely not get get flamed, unless someone in here can actually pick the numbers out on the vin in one of your pics lol.
Your car looks awesome, along with the artwork, although not my cup of tea. Make your car YOURS and be happy with it. And when it ever comes time to sell it, SOMEBODY will buy it. Some folks in here treat these cars like they are going to be collectors cars, all I can say to that is "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YA RIGHT!

camaroblack. 01-22-2012 07:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I have a reaper on my camaro to,

Envy 01-22-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil'BlueCoupe (Post 4358023)
When a person totally converts their car from a non RS to an RS and they basically cross all their "Ts" and dot their "i"s and change their info to reflect that they now have an RS, then they will most likely not get get flamed, unless someone in here can actually pick the numbers out on the vin in one of your pics lol.

Definitely NOT TRUE...I have every last detail of the RS package dealer installed but because some people (with a stick up their ****) knew by looking at my Synergy Edition that it didn't come with the RS package (because none of them did) I was more than just flamed. Even though I said that my RS package was dealer installed...I was actually called a criminal for displaying my car and it's mods in a picture thread.

Too many people over here take the collectibility of their brand new Camaro way too seriously...LMAO No one seems to understand that the reason old RSs are more collectible is because back then people didn't often spend money on such upgrades so there weren't that many sold...therefore making them fairly rare. But now...there are sooo many RSs sold that I hardly see it being something special or rare in the future. http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/r...ons_no_sad.gif

Camaros To The Max 04-04-2012 07:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More pics.......

rtcat600man 04-04-2012 08:13 PM

Looking GREAT. My only suggestion...........time to paint the wiper fluid bottle.

Camaros To The Max 04-05-2012 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtcat600man (Post 4757544)
Looking GREAT. My only suggestion...........time to paint the wiper fluid bottle.

I know....got to get around to doing that. Thats the only part I didnt like about the Injen CAI, you have to change out the washer fluid bottle. :thumbsup:

J666 04-05-2012 04:07 AM

Why do you have an RS badge if your car isn't an RS? Might as well put the SS badge on there if you want to be a poser.

SixGracing 04-05-2012 04:20 AM

Cool car. The reaper theme is one we chose too and think it's a very cool one. Nice avatar btw. Looks familiar. :) I have a friend who is a graphic artist/air brush artist. So I've seen two cars in this thread with reapers painted on them both of which would make me want to sell my car or have it re-done. When you see the artwork of someone who is truly a professional, you would have never let these guys paint your cars. Sorry about that. The idea is cool, but the work is 6 out of 10 at best.. For the OP, at least it's under your hood..

MUSCLEIT 04-05-2012 04:36 AM

nice work..well done....

SerenitySS 04-05-2012 12:18 PM

Thats really cool