Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   2014 1LE & ZL1 Pics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292662)

CrystalRedTintcoat 06-01-2013 11:03 PM

I want the hood vent. I know others don't like it. I do.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RLHMARINES 06-02-2013 12:16 PM

Black will look great along with the Blue Ray Metallic with regards to the rear diffuser blending in better if that's your intent.

scubadoo7 06-02-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat (Post 6617688)
I want the hood vent. I know others don't like it. I do.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm with you. :thumb: I may have to acquire a 2014 1LE hood in the future.

Casperadub70 06-03-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED (Post 6599581)
Didn't know Recaro seats could be added to the build sheet? You may want to double check your order, bud. Last thing I heard, early production 1LEs were not going to come with them.

Yeah they are on the build sheet. Its option AYZ Recaro performance seats. I sat with the sales man when we ordered it and i saw it with my own two eyes. Now if that will post pone my order im not sure.

PYROLYSIS 06-03-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casperadub70 (Post 6621736)
Yeah they are on the build sheet. Its option AYZ Recaro performance seats. I sat with the sales man when we ordered it and i saw it with my own two eyes. Now if that will post pone my order im not sure.

Becky told me the other day that Recaro seat orders are going through but that my order would be held up because the Red Hot color is on constraint greater than four weeks. You're order could possibly be right on track.

Cookie Monster 06-03-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 6622114)
Becky told me the other day that Recaro seat orders are going through but that my order would be held up because the Red Hot color is on constraint greater than four weeks. You're order could possibly be right on track.

That's great news for the Recaros seeing how most of us was expecting a serious delay, but the delay for your color sucks. Hopefully it won't be too long


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.