Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   RX Performance has really gone down the toilet... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295424)

bumblebeecamaro 05-21-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dierseve97 (Post 6570864)
How about a seafoam treatment before you install to take care of whatever oil and deposits you may have incurred while waiting for the can?

That's probably what I'll do. I'm 99% sure my intake has to have a decent amount of oil ingestion already. Hopefully it's not as messy as my 2010 SS was with only 300 miles.

bumblebeecamaro 05-21-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyderbuddy (Post 6571028)
Ok, You live in Central Fl Rx is in Tampa Fl. What is the problem with you just riding over to the're shop and getting your can.

Or just go see for yourself.

Because I work 10 hour days Mon-Fri and my weekends are spent with my other half and also running errands.

SC2150 05-21-2013 06:21 PM

bumblebee,

I just went back through all PM's to 4/18 before I stopped and I cant find any PM's from you......I need a name and address to look further into why yours has not shipped.

I have offered a refund and reffered you to a can I trust, Elite, but you continue to attack us. I know you work 10 hour days (as you stated), but you seem to have plenty of time to be on here at all hours with the attack posts. I dont know what else we can do at this point to satisfy you, but I do need at least a name and address, and being so close to us, a drive over and we would do the install free as well.....but this has been going on for weeks and I need some help to figure out who you are (Irene is gone for the day, but if I just use "bumblebee"to try and track yours, it doesen't help with hundreds of orders).

So, if you could take a minute to PM me this info (I know, you only have time to slam me/us every hour or so and probably cant take the time out of your ten hour day to at least let me know who you are) I can't help....and I cant refund you w/out this info either.

I have really had enough of this crybaby slam fest and as that seems to be all you are capable of doing at this point so a refund is about all I care to give at this point. You have done enough financial damage with the title of this post, and the rants you continue with no matter what i say or do to solve this.

So, all that have watched this thread that want to see, not a single PM try and deal with this in private, he has chosen to instead smear us all over with this thread and title....and at this point, I give up. I really think this has been the goal all along with bumblebee having all the time in the world to keep attacking, yet not a single PM in over a month?

Now take a look at this from our prospective. We have done all we can, have acknowledged the backlog, I can't work any more hours than I am personally, but enough is enough.

spyderbuddy 05-21-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro (Post 6571805)
Because I work 10 hour days Mon-Fri and my weekends are spent with my other half and also running errands.

Hell the're at the shop on Saturday, To me it just sound like you want to B**c* about something.
I Work 9 - 10 hours on two jobs, I believe I could have taken some of My time to ride over to see Tracy.
And from the sounds of it you haven't even responded back to Tracy, I'm starting to believe you one of them guy's, The kind that want something for nothing.

BigBlock69RS 05-21-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC2150 (Post 6571909)
bumblebee,

I just went back through all PM's to 4/18 before I stopped and I cant find any PM's from you......I need a name and address to look further into why yours has not shipped.

I have offered a refund and reffered you to a can I trust, Elite, but you continue to attack us. I know you work 10 hour days (as you stated), but you seem to have plenty of time to be on here at all hours with the attack posts. I dont know what else we can do at this point to satisfy you, but I do need at least a name and address, and being so close to us, a drive over and we would do the install free as well.....but this has been going on for weeks and I need some help to figure out who you are (Irene is gone for the day, but if I just use "bumblebee"to try and track yours, it doesen't help with hundreds of orders).

So, if you could take a minute to PM me this info (I know, you only have time to slam me/us every hour or so and probably cant take the time out of your ten hour day to at least let me know who you are) I can't help....and I cant refund you w/out this info either.

I have really had enough of this crybaby slam fest and as that seems to be all you are capable of doing at this point so a refund is about all I care to give at this point. You have done enough financial damage with the title of this post, and the rants you continue with no matter what i say or do to solve this.

So, all that have watched this thread that want to see, not a single PM try and deal with this in private, he has chosen to instead smear us all over with this thread and title....and at this point, I give up. I really think this has been the goal all along with bumblebee having all the time in the world to keep attacking, yet not a single PM in over a month?

Now take a look at this from our prospective. We have done all we can, have acknowledged the backlog, I can't work any more hours than I am personally, but enough is enough.

Can I get his can? Or at least put me line for one? I don't mind waiting for a quality product.

bw26ss 05-21-2013 11:33 PM

I have been thinking about one myself, this thread hasn't altered my thinking at all, the fact that they are busy and selling a bunch of these means they are a good product.

Bauer2 05-22-2013 12:35 AM

I'm still patiently waiting on mine and I will be till it comes in. I can wait for the best!

Sent from the fast lane!

POWERFREAK 05-22-2013 05:43 AM

Wow, some people need to chill out

heymatt 05-22-2013 06:15 AM

Sure it's not ideal that he has to wait for what he ordered. But it's the way he has chosen to vent about it.
When I have had problems getting merchandise that was ordered, in a reasonable amount of time. A simple phone call was made. Not getting a call back? How about sending an email? Still not getting response as to when? That's a tough one, cancel the order!
In this case the vendor is on this site frequently. A PM back and forth, the issue could be resolved to each others satisfaction.
I have dealt with RX in the past with no issues.
Can things change in how smoothly things run in a business? Absolutely!
But to come on a forum and bash a business without trying to resolve the issue first is wrong. Doesn't matter who it is, RX, Pedders, KOOKS, or whomever chooses to do business on this site.
Don't want to wait for RX to get what you ordered? Get a credit and move on! There are plenty of other catch cans on the market.
Life's too short to sweat the small stuff!
If I've offened you, my apologies.
Sometimes it takes another person to tell you to put your big boy pants on, and move along!

NOT URSS 05-22-2013 07:09 AM

Seems RX is doing all they can for the guy! Get your refund and move on!

inf3rno 05-22-2013 08:32 AM

This post didn't change any of my opinions about Tracy@RX but more respect.

If i ever want to go for FI, tracy will still be my first option. :thumbs:

bhillakaiceberg 05-22-2013 10:12 AM

Move on OP!! Tracy will refund your money if you ever decide to PM him your information. If I were you, I'd hurry up and order that Elite Catchcan before they sell out as well! God forbid that happen, cause I would hate to be Elite!!

willhe64 05-22-2013 10:23 AM

Tracy, you need to update your website to reflect that these items are on backorder. Nothing chafes me worse than seeing an item is in stock only to have to wait for it like the OP is. It's a sleazy sales practice. There are several web vendors who I will no longer deal with because of this.

MIDNIGHT 05-22-2013 03:35 PM

I have been waiting almost 2 months for my catch can, 3 weeks ago they told me it would ship by the end of the week. The following week the told me I would receive shipping number, And a week and 1/2 later still no word on it.