Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fiancé didn't tell me she hit a post with my car... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295258)

mrvenicess 05-13-2013 02:46 PM

Is she hot? Only way I would excuse that!

mr_honez 05-13-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 6538776)
That's the worst part! For the last year she drive my car more than I did and scratched one wheel all year (which isn't a big deal to me because eventually I'm doing something with mine) we just got her a new car a week ago and this incident happened while just "moving" my car into a different spot, she hates driving the camaro because of how picky I am about it!

The Mrs. still gets to drive the Camaro. I love it dearly but it's still just a car. It can be fixed, the Nissan was.

87GNX 05-13-2013 02:47 PM

Never ever ever let your wife, fiancé, or gf DRIVE your ride! Simple rule that will never be broken as a man.

PoorMansCamaro 05-13-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvenicess (Post 6538797)
Is she hot? Only way I would excuse that!

I would have to only assume that the OP thinks his fiancé is hot. who marries a woman, thinking she's fugly? lol

Aubrey64 05-13-2013 02:47 PM

My sister drove my old 4-Runner a few years back, hit a pole, and didn't tell me. The front bumper was barely hanging on, and when I walked outside I nearly had a heart attack, so I feel ya

richard200593 05-13-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank in MD (Post 6538784)
wait, wait, wait.... if she was backing up, how did she hit a pole with the front of the car?

Where she was parking at you have to back in off the passengers side off of a small driveway into a stall and the pole was on the opposite side of the driveway if that makes sense. It is a tight fit her mom scratched their navigator at the same place but still...

slomaro3.4 05-13-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 6538804)
I would have to only assume that the OP thinks his fiancé is hot. who marries a woman, thinking she's fugly? lol

I'm not saying I'm a gold digger but if a rich ugly woman wanted to marry me and buy me nice things. My left hand would have a ring on it.

richard200593 05-13-2013 02:51 PM

I'm not sure what was worse the fact that she didn't tell me or the fact that she thinks it's not something I should be mad about, this coming from the person that is afraid to even let me drive her new car. Thank you c5 for listening to me rant, this is like anger management class

Forte 05-13-2013 02:52 PM

Damn man... sorry it happened.

2012-1822 05-13-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwoair23 (Post 6538777)
As much as everyone will joke around, just remember whats more important, a car or your fiance!

Everyone all at once, "THE CAR!" Glad we all agree, sell the ring, fix the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 6538804)

I don't know man, have you seen some dudes' wives, it's kind of hard to not know they are fugly, unless the dude is blind or something.

angie7 05-13-2013 02:56 PM

Accidents happen but the fact she didn't tell you would be an issue for me. Most women just don't care about a car but mess up their shoes or handbag and OMG youd think the world ended!!! So glad I'm not a typical girl bc that craps annoying.

Mr. iNCREDIBLE 05-13-2013 02:56 PM

these threads always make me laugh..

First it's just a car.. Second you have Insurance.. There is ZERO point in having an argument with your future wife over stuff like this.

Accidents happen and it is a nothing more than a material possession. You cannot put that up against your relationship otherwise the relationship is destined to fail.

StephenS_84 05-13-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 6538727)
I just had a coworker run up to me and ask me what I hit over the weekend, knowing damn well I didn't hit anything I thought he was joking... Went out to look and found this: called my fiancé pissed thinking someone at a new complex (just moved this weekend) hit me when she admitted she hit a pole backing up and didn't think it was that bad. Any idea if its repairable or do I have to just get a new front bumper? No denting or cracks that I can see.

Get out now before it costs you a bunch of money.

jd10013 05-13-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 6538830)
I'm not sure what was worse the fact that she didn't tell me or the fact that she thinks it's not something I should be mad about, this coming from the person that is afraid to even let me drive her new car. Thank you c5 for listening to me rant, this is like anger management class

lol. if you can't get past something like this, you have no business getting married. married life is going to throw far worse than this at you.