Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fiancé didn't tell me she hit a post with my car... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295258)

PoorMansCamaro 05-13-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slomaro3.4 (Post 6538826)
I'm not saying I'm a gold digger but if a rich ugly woman wanted to marry me and buy me nice things. My left hand would have a ring on it.

lol, you aren't sayin, you're just sayin. :bellyroll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-1822 (Post 6538840)
I don't know man, have you seen some dudes' wives, it's kind of hard to not know they are fugly, unless the dude is blind or something.

i'm not saying there aren't ugly wives/fiancé's in the world, but 99.9% sure no one will say they have an ugly fiancé, unless they are just cruel human beings, in it for just the money. lol

edit: meaning they are pretty in their eyes, which is all that matters.

copper3000 05-13-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie7 (Post 6538850)
Accidents happen but the fact she didn't tell you would be an issue for me. Most women just don't care about a car but mess up their shoes or handbag and OMG youd think the world ended!!! So glad I'm not a typical girl bc that craps annoying.

What she said! :amen:
Bye, bye fiancé... :rules:

LStick 05-13-2013 03:03 PM

Back in '76, I lent my fiancee my brand new'76 El Camino. All heavy duty. Everything went fine. Or so I thought.

About 2 weeks later, the turbo 400 trans lost 2nd gear. Pretty odd for such a beefy powertrain. Had it fixed, and kept it for a couple of years.

She fessed up later that she had buried it in a muddy ditch, and despite trying like hell to free it up, she had to flag down a local farmer with a tractor and a heavy chain to dislodge it. Don't want to imagine that scene. The blown trans made sense then.

Today , we celebrate 35 years of marriage together. I got over it (but bought stickshift cars for myself after that which she avoided using)

vroomapunk 05-13-2013 03:03 PM

you can spray that. No need for a new bumper, unless it works out cheaper

richard200593 05-13-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE (Post 6538851)
these threads always make me laugh..

First it's just a car.. Second you have Insurance.. There is ZERO point in having an argument with your future wife over stuff like this.

Accidents happen and it is a nothing more than a material possession. You cannot put that up against your relationship otherwise the relationship is destined to fail.

When your insurance deductible is 1k... There's a reason to be upset, sorry I don't have money to just fix accidents all the time.
And I didn't have an argument with her hence the ranting to c5 people that understand instead of arguing with a girl who doesn't.

skipinminn 05-13-2013 03:06 PM

YEA we SEEn the CAR lets SEE if she worth KEEPING < Pictures of Her. <<

ActNup NY 05-13-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 6538727)
I just had a coworker run up to me and ask me what I hit over the weekend, knowing damn well I didn't hit anything I thought he was joking... Went out to look and found this: called my fiancé pissed thinking someone at a new complex (just moved this weekend) hit me when she admitted she hit a pole backing up and didn't think it was that bad. Any idea if its repairable or do I have to just get a new front bumper? No denting or cracks that I can see.

Hold up!! Stop the press! She didnt think it was that bad ?.:facepalm: wow !! I had a similar damage to mines a few weeks ago. But someone pushed a shopping cart into my car. I was going to fix it, but just decided that I'm going to get a new bumper. Hope it works out for you man.:thumb:

richard200593 05-13-2013 03:07 PM

I love my fiancé and obviously it's something that I am/will get over but your allowed to be upset with them. People read into things way to much.

jd10013 05-13-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 6538901)
I love my fiancé and obviously it's something that I am/will get over but your allowed to be upset with them. People read into things way to much.

get used to it man. women just don't value cars like men do. she probably doesn't see what the big deal is. to her, it's just a car. you can get as upset as you want, she's never going to understand. just one of those things you have to live with. my wife actually backed her car into mine once. not a huge amount of damage, about 1k. sure, she felt bad, but to this day doesn't think it was that big a deal.

FINALLYSATISFIED 05-13-2013 03:10 PM

She didnt think it was that bad? She is lying to you obviously for the fact that she didn't want to tell you face to face.

Baba 05-13-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 6538727)
I just had a coworker run up to me and ask me what I hit over the weekend, knowing damn well I didn't hit anything I thought he was joking... Went out to look and found this: called my fiancé pissed thinking someone at a new complex (just moved this weekend) hit me when she admitted she hit a pole backing up and didn't think it was that bad. Any idea if its repairable or do I have to just get a new front bumper? No denting or cracks that I can see.

If your fiancé damaged your car - whether yours or shared property, and didn't tell you about, that may be a strong indicator that you may not share the same values. Better to find out sooner than later, when more could be at stake. Just saying...

jd10013 05-13-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baba (Post 6538943)
If your fiancé damaged your car - whether yours or shared property, and didn't tell you about, that may be a strong indicator that you may not share the same values. Better to find out sooner than later, when more could be at stake. Just saying...

lol

Inferno Orange 2SS-RS 05-13-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 6538745)
Ugh

That is pretty bad, get your ring back and fix the car with the money you get from selling it.

alanhurst 05-13-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno Orange 2SS-RS (Post 6538954)
That is pretty bad, get your ring back and fix the car with the money you get from selling it.

Pfft, put her ass on the street corner, let her "work" it off. Then once she's paid to fix the car,dump her ass,lol