Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   So how many got Pulled over? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141793)

PoorMansCamaro 04-18-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shardik2SS (Post 3109922)
:laugh: We did have a blast heading to the Fest!! I don't know how many times I hit triple digits. I remember flying by Haddad's car only to get over and have that white one blow by me. :D

our group was very conservative heading to Quartzsite. After we left there with the Cali folks, I was like, "Hell yeah!" While we kept hitting triple digits in our long ass caravan. :D slamming on the brakes over and over wasn't fun though. lol

Sketti 04-18-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 3109247)
I'm sure every one hit XXX at one point. Especially when we had the I-10 shut down.

Is that Sketti? The one that was flying by us evertime he got the chance? and the one that almost drove up the ramp of a truck on the highway? :laugh:

:laugh: I was seriously thinking about jumping it! I only got to go this fast until Becka admonished me and told me I had to be good! :yikes:

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/7...6022130889.jpg

Well, at least on the trip up; She wasn't with me on the way back. :scared0016:

WadeWilson 04-18-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA CHEVY (Post 3110195)
I would have to agree with you, definitely were the last two groups of people up (along with those darn Canadians eh!!) :thumbup:

:laugh: What's that all aboot??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 3110197)
Yes, I would say that during our CA caravan, we all got a little lucky...LOL So much fun with a shut down freeway! Our mini clip, after we slowed down to 85 or so...

Yes we did have some luck on our side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 3110208)
our group was very conservative heading to Quartzsite. After we left there with the Cali folks, I was like, "Hell yeah!" While we kept hitting triple digits in our long ass caravan. :D slamming on the brakes over and over wasn't fun though. lol

:laugh: It was great having so many cars together roaring down the highway. :headbang:

SA CHEVY 04-18-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shardik2SS (Post 3110259)
:laugh: What's that all aboot??

Haha freaking Merc man, got a picture of him and Kyle with the two Sheriffs on that 2nd night (Friday night) and then woke up on Saturday to some chairs leaned up against my car and like 6 of those "Dead Frog" beers or whatever they were then Saturday night he says "Man that chair looks just like the ones I lost!" I said "You lose two of them?" "Yeah!" then I said "These are yours, they were leaned up against my car this morning" haha and he said "They shouldn't have been over there....don't know what that's all aboot..." haha had a great time with those crazy Canadians!!

WadeWilson 04-18-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA CHEVY (Post 3110306)
Haha freaking Merc man, got a picture of him and Kyle with the two Sheriffs on that 2nd night (Friday night) and then woke up on Saturday to some chairs leaned up against my car and like 6 of those "Dead Frog" beers or whatever they were then Saturday night he says "Man that chair looks just like the ones I lost!" I said "You lose two of them?" "Yeah!" then I said "These are yours, they were leaned up against my car this morning" haha and he said "They shouldn't have been over there....don't know what that's all aboot..." haha had a great time with those crazy Canadians!!

:laugh: :bellyroll:

SSE 4 2SS 04-18-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shardik2SS (Post 3110187)
I will say that the Cali group and Texas boys did more than their fair share of alcohol consumption. :D

Cali :drinking:Texans:drinking:Canuks:drinking:Virginia ns:drinking:Etc...

WadeWilson 04-18-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3110428)
Cali :drinking:Texans

:drinking: :respekt:

Hey you added other people after I quoted you. :laugh:

SSE 4 2SS 04-18-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shardik2SS (Post 3110433)
:drinking: :respekt:

Hey you added other people after I quoted you. :laugh:

Sorry....:respekt:

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 04-18-2011 06:38 PM

We got pulled over twice Wednesday night on the way down.

First time in Winslow,AZ for Blue Fog Halos.

Second time was about 19 miles later...Blue Halo Headlights.

Both AHP....both let me off with a written warning.

Ivan :D

Kyle.Gilmour 04-18-2011 09:20 PM

I got one this morning... 3/4 mile from the exit I was getting gas at.

90 in an 80, but I had my cruise set at 88.... so I am not sure how that happened... grrrr

I know some people had some good runs though.... the numbers 6 - 1 - 7 may make some of the speeds that were hit... you can put them in the correct order

pyr0b0y 04-18-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 3110197)
Yes, I would say that during our CA caravan, we all got a little lucky...LOL So much fun with a shut down freeway! Our mini clip, after we slowed down to 85 or so...

i think i slowed down right before he passed me......so luck cuz i was hitting XXX mph!:paddle:

AZCamaroFan 04-18-2011 09:32 PM

The darn coppers:mad0260:

i bet with all these States in the red they start writing more tickets. Plus photo radar

Camaro21 04-18-2011 09:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Myself, Rforbes and Firefighter1 got pulled over on the way home by Texas State Trooper for no front plates but we only got a warning and a priceless picture !!

SA CHEVY 04-18-2011 09:43 PM

That's sick man!!!