Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Frontal shot of new Camaro....... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2525)

fbodfather 01-11-2008 11:55 AM

Frontal shot of new Camaro.......

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3416

www.chevynation.com -- then click on Chevy Club house -- then click on the Silver Camaro -- then click on Camaro Spot.........

or www.gmblogs.com

Mr. Wyndham 01-11-2008 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 38747)
.......will be up shortly .......

It be here NOW!!!:D :confused0068: It's amazing how close you guys have kept it. And I'm lovin the grille. (smaller holes;))

Thanks for posting that Scott - or else I wouldn't have found it for a while!! :sm0:

Croathlete 01-11-2008 12:10 PM

:bow:

:clap:

:drool:

Just give me the bowtie and I'll be happy!!

Edit: ok, ok...I see the cutout for it...whew

And for those that didn't read the Fastlane blog...that most likely won't be the final headlamp design (not that it's bad, just not used to it)

I want this car now!!!

Sweeper 01-11-2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

This just in: Spotted on The GM test track, this early, preproduction Camaro Coupe. The new Camro is quickly evolving into final form, but some of the details you see here (such as the headlamp design) may change before production begins this year. -Alicia Dorset, blog editor gmblogs.com
Please..Please..don't let those be the headlights. :bellyroll:

The car looks great! :thumbsup:

Raven 01-11-2008 12:17 PM

:woot: Keep up the good work!

LSxcellent 01-11-2008 12:17 PM

:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

You guys ROCK!:headbang:

That is just damn awesome! Really nice.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

~LSx

KoolAID 01-11-2008 12:18 PM

OMG :confused0068: I think I need to change my pants.... too much excitement!

That photo really does alot for helping to bring a more complete view of the work in progress. I absolutely love the lines, and the hood looks sleek and tough. The grill is exactly what I'd hoped it might be, and the lights look like they are the perfect shape and set just right into the grill.

mmmmmmmmm zesty!!

chevys 01-11-2008 12:18 PM

Looks pretty good to me. Headlight look a little strange to me for some reason but maybe they need to grow on me some. :iono: Overall, I think the car looks nice and it wont be hard to spice up a bit.

Edit: I just took a second look and they already look better to me for some reason.

bigralph 01-11-2008 12:19 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub: :bow: :bow: :happyanim: :clap: :headbang: :confused0068: :tweetz:. Thanks you fbodfather for the beutiful pictures. I have a question for you. Is this the V6 version?

TAG UR IT 01-11-2008 12:20 PM

OH MY ______!!!!!!

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!

I LOVE the grill...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Oh, please keep the double headlights! I think those look too cool as well! This is just getting better and better and better!!! I love it GM...GREAT JOB w/ that front end!!! GREAT JOB!!!:clap:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:cry: I'm so happy!!!

On the other hand.............................................. ..GM................................Cut out those vents........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[KRPT]ECP 01-11-2008 12:20 PM

I can't wait till I can go get one of these bad boys:drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 37194)
2. Some of the parts you see aren't even close to what you'll see on the production Camaro. For instance -- if you were to suddenly see a Camaro without the front bra in place -- you'd see some 'horrible' headlamps. There's a good reason for that...the production lamps are not ready - -and as a result - many of the mules have what I call....
" ..hey Joe - go run down to the local autoparts store and grab us a buncha headlamps and then go hot-glue 'em in place on those Camaro mules over there!!!!".........headlamps.............

don't think those are the production headlights themselves, though the design is nice

MattG 01-11-2008 12:20 PM

I'm really hoping for the 'Angel eyes' headlamps that were seen in many of the concept shots.

I'm with the folks who thought this was the v6 trim, because the insert on the upper valance looks solid. But overall, me likey. :)

DGthe3 01-11-2008 12:21 PM

Those vents are not cut out. Perhaps that will change come production

natedog2008 01-11-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweeper (Post 38756)
Please..Please..don't let those be the headlights. :bellyroll:

The car looks great! :thumbsup:

what are you talking about those led headlights are awesome although ive goten pulled over w my blue led fog lights because there to bright wonder if they will be on this car or if they will change it to h4 to save time and money???????:bow: thanks for the pics wonderful