Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2014 Camaro5 Fest (V) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   THE TEXAS BAR.....Camaro Fest 5 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349179)

Atti2de 03-24-2014 07:54 PM

THE TEXAS BAR.....Camaro Fest 5

We at the Texas Bar missed you at the last fest and would like to make it up to you this year. We are looking forward to actually having the Texas Bar in Texas this year where everything is bigger!!! :amen:

We are asking for help and/or suggestions. What shots would you like to see and we need bottle donations to make this a success. Below is what we need:

Bottles:
Tequila

Frangelico

Amaretto
1 bottle donated by: Batmanntexas

Vodka
1 bottle donated by:Gretchengotgrowl

Jäger

Rumple Minze

Gold Schlager
1 bottle donated by: mrharleyduck

Dark Rum

Whipped cream vodka
1 bottle donated by: SSeric

Crown
1 bottle donated by: James720ss

Mixes:
Red Bull
1 case donated by: tramtwo

Orange Juice one carton donated by: Black.

Pinapple Juice one carton donated by: Black.

Sweet and sour mix
1 mix donated by: Batmanntexas

Margarita mix

Grenadine

Sodas:
Coke

Dr. Pepper
1 soda donated by: Fazeowl

Orange Soda

Root Beer

And even if you don't want to donate we will still serve you (If you are of legal age and not an idiot with a drink in you)!! There is no charge for shots, but as always, Tips are welcome....:headbang:

TO ALL WHO WANT TO DONATE BOTTLES: please post below or PM me. We are going to make a liquor run after we get there to pick up odds and ends as well as mixes. I we would like to know what y'all are bringing before we make our run on Friday. THE BAR IS OPEN FRIDAY NIGHT!

Thank you for all the support and help to make the Texas bar a huge success! Friday night should a night to remember, for some....:facepalm:

- Chris

PQ 03-25-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atti2de (Post 7522214)
Friday night should a night to remember, for some....:facepalm:

LMMFAO......... Well said.

I can send a bottle or some money. I"d like to contribute. You guys have given us some nice experiences with interesting drinks. And me, nor Bonnie have helped with the cost.

Would you prefer us bring it or send it in advance? I normally drink Gin but I doubt there is much use for it there. hahaha

GretchenGotGrowl 03-25-2014 12:42 PM

I'll bring some Vodka again.

CamaroSkooter 03-25-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 7523918)

I can send a bottle or some money. I"d like to contribute. You guys have given us some nice experiences with interesting drinks. And me, nor Bonnie have helped with the cost.

Would you prefer us bring it or send it in advance? I normally drink Gin but I doubt there is much use for it there. hahaha

Just bring your contribution with you and drop it off with any of the Texas crew and we'll get it into the stockpile. :thumbsup:

Batmanntexas 03-25-2014 05:56 PM

Put me down for a bottle of Amaretto and some Sweet & Sour mix. Who/where does the donation need to get to? I'm coming in Thursday afternoon, staying at the Hampton Inn.

Atti2de 03-25-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 7523918)

Actually, you did contribute in PHX at the first bar! I remember you gave us a $20 tip. One of three ppl that gave tips that night, and that bar was all out of our pocket!

Like Justin said, just bring a bottle to fest and find a San Antonio guy to give it to!!!

James720SS 03-25-2014 06:49 PM

I will donate 1.75 bottle of crown!

SSE 4 2SS 03-25-2014 07:22 PM

Chris, let me know what you want me to bring... I have resources...

Atti2de 03-25-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 7525253)
Chris, let me know what you want me to bring... I have resources...

Just one day of your pay towards liquor should just about take care of it! :confused0068:

guapo 03-25-2014 07:58 PM

Can you use some brandy, I can donate some asbach (german) let me know. Also this is my first time where will the bar be? in a Hotel or a parking lot just asking about open container laws.

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 03-25-2014 08:07 PM

.........,,:wave:
Can't wait to see you & the Mrs....
:thumbsup:

I'll see what you need, when I get there!!!
:thumbup: :happy0180: :thumbup: :happy0180:

:becky:

mlee 03-25-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guapo (Post 7525428)
Can you use some brandy, I can donate some asbach (german) let me know. Also this is my first time where will the bar be? in a Hotel or a parking lot just asking about open container laws.

Will be in Attitude's trunk. Most hotels don't allow alcohol outside the doors such as parking lot. This is something that we need to be very mindful of. The Friday night street meet at the Mall parking lot will need to be kept low key.

Nutro 03-25-2014 08:58 PM

I'm sure I can bring a bottle or two

PQ 03-25-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 7524353)
Just bring your contribution with you and drop it off with any of the Texas crew and we'll get it into the stockpile. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atti2de (Post 7525115)
Actually, you did contribute in PHX at the first bar! I remember you gave us a $20 tip. One of three ppl that gave tips that night, and that bar was all out of our pocket!

Like Justin said, just bring a bottle to fest and find a San Antonio guy to give it to!!!

Well, that was also a night to remember...... for some. lol