Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   RDP Email and Dyno Tuning (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440363)

dynosteve 10-09-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSEssence (Post 10332244)
I originally had a tune from Steve for my JBA shorty headers and high flow cats. I recently picked up a set of Kooks long tube headers and high flow cats and plan on installing this weekend so I emailed Steve this morning for a revised tune and he sent me a revised tune within a hour of my email. You can't beat the service RDP provides and the tunes are amazing! They really wake the car up!

Thankyou sir

zlathim 11-24-2018 08:35 PM

Steve-

Thanks on the quick turn-around on my retune for lower gears!! I know I can
always count on you to get me what I need in a hurry. :first:

dynosteve 11-26-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlathim (Post 10368133)
Steve-

Thanks on the quick turn-around on my retune for lower gears!! I know I can
always count on you to get me what I need in a hurry. :first:

your most welcome kind sir :thumb:

dynosteve 12-06-2018 06:44 AM

Great Time to get your Car Tuned after all the Black Friday Upgrades

dynosteve 12-07-2018 01:25 PM

Due to SCT's Legal Issues with the EPA alot of Tuning Parameters are going to be deleted from the software from January 2nd, this will effect header installations Fuel System upgrades Supercharging etc, if you currently have mods and wanting to get them fitted and tuned and programmers bought this needs to be done before 30th of December this Year, PM me or give me a call on 440 358 5500 for more information.

zlathim 12-07-2018 03:34 PM

I'm still going to be able to use the tuner I purchased from you previously just as I always have, right? This just affects tuners sold after Jan 2nd?

dynosteve 12-07-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlathim (Post 10379141)
I'm still going to be able to use the tuner I purchased from you previously just as I always have, right? This just affects tuners sold after Jan 2nd?

It doesnt effect the programmers it effects the custom tuning software so yes it will mean all custom tuners will loose access to parts of the programming of the vehicles, it will effect everyone and you can thank the EPA for this

The Wanderer 12-07-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynosteve (Post 10378991)
Due to SCT's Legal Issues with the EPA alot of Tuning Parameters are going to be deleted from the software from January 2nd, this will effect header installations Fuel System upgrades Supercharging etc, if you currently have mods and wanting to get them fitted and tuned and programmers bought this needs to be done before 30th of December this Year, PM me or give me a call on 440 358 5500 for more information.

Will this effect cars that have bolt ons and have already been tuned?

dynosteve 12-07-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wanderer (Post 10379190)
Will this effect cars that have bolt ons and have already been tuned?

only if your wanting to change something on the tune, but wont know really until the 2nd of january

Roader 12-08-2018 09:56 AM

I was hoping to wait but you guys tuned a stock 2015 GMC Sierra or Silverado? Wondering if it’s worth it to get the trans shifting better but the overall difference customers have seen.

dynosteve 12-08-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roader (Post 10379621)
I was hoping to wait but you guys tuned a stock 2015 GMC Sierra or Silverado? Wondering if itís worth it to get the trans shifting better but the overall difference customers have seen.

Certainly well worth it sir

George-CZ 12-08-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynosteve (Post 10378991)

We can complain, curse, but that's probably all.
But still here in Europe, emission issues are far worse.
Even petrol engines must have a particulate filter :facepalm: (for example new Bullitt)
You still have the situation better.

We will see how the situation develops.
Perhaps it will not be so bad.

dynosteve 12-09-2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George-CZ (Post 10379769)
We can complain, curse, but that's probably all.
But still here in Europe, emission issues are far worse.
Even petrol engines must have a particulate filter :facepalm: (for example new Bullitt)
You still have the situation better.

We will see how the situation develops.
Perhaps it will not be so bad.

Europe is certainly alot harder, i have been there several times and i do alot of remote tuning for shops there and you have the highest emission standards in the world

George-CZ 12-10-2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynosteve (Post 10380165)
Europe is certainly alot harder, i have been there several times and i do alot of remote tuning for shops there and you have the highest emission standards in the world

These bad "waves" in Europe are done by Germany.
They were cheating with VW emissions and now they play the greatest ecologists on Earth :thumbdown:

They have already enforced a ban on the operation of internal combustion engines in parts of their territory, and in the future they want to push for a complete ban on fossil-fueled engines.
Only electric vehicles.

And the rest of Europe yes yes yes ...
Like Germany, we'll do that too.

It is bad.

Sorry for :offtopic: