Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Tom Henry Racing 03-30-2010 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1653485)
Pics.............NOW

Heres one, Chris loaded a child seat in the car, and it was full of Cheerios, so I don't know if he and PQ were snacking on the way home, or if PQ had to ride in the seat!

Mr Twisty 03-30-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1650780)
Talked to Chris a while ago (...and the lil weasel.....)

Perma-grin has set in...........

......alltho I think Chris is a bit worried about WHY PQ is grinning at him......:iono::iono:

.......they've actually been to Mars and back -- and saw the space ship in the town square.......

.........and hopefully they'll have a safe trip home..................

very much looking fwd to seeing them at Camaro5Fest..........

Yeah, God speed, GTA and PQ... That don't mean speed up till you see God! :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 1652291)
THAT pic was supposed to remain private Mister! :paddle:

:bellyroll:

ooooooo this is going to be sooooooo much fun!!! :happyanim:

Couldn't help it... Had to share :drool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1653485)
Pics.............NOW

...... you're scaring me:scared0016:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1653756)
Heres one, Chris loaded a child seat in the car, and it was full of Cheerios, so I don't know if he and PQ were snacking on the way home, or if PQ had to ride in the seat!

:laugh:

GTAHVIT 03-30-2010 10:25 AM

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK

I"m sorry, I'm so far behind at work.

I need ot get caught up. but I promise let me get off this conference call and get the email box emptied and I PROMISE I will have pics up....

:D

:happyanim:

And I must give Tom Henry the utmost :respekt: for the way we were treated!

:thumbsup:

More to follow.

Mr Twisty 03-30-2010 11:58 AM

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...513869&thumb=1

PQ 03-30-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1653756)

While I was in the passenger seat I felt like using the booster. :rolleyes:

His driver seat goes about an inch higher than mine. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1648407)
so he's only making 400? :iono: sounds like Tom's slackin'... that or the rags really are still in there :laugh:

:paddle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 1650780)
......alltho I think Chris is a bit worried about WHY PQ is grinning at him......:iono::iono:

.......they've actually been to Mars and back -- and saw the space ship in the town square.......

.........and hopefully they'll have a safe trip home..................

very much looking fwd to seeing them at Camaro5Fest..........

Same here. ;)

It was really neat touring the area. Tom was awesome. He never told us anything funny about you. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 1651033)
Apparently he will take your call......... Mine not so much

Yes he did I was there. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 1653072)
OnStar can be your friend, you know...:sm0:

I AM A BELIVER IN ONSTAR AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!

The dude is smarter than the lady though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaropete (Post 1653673)
Don't feel bad Number 3. We were supposed to meet up, he was going to let me drive his car, we were maybe going to enjoy a cold beverage together. :iono: :mad0260: Then, no love here. I think the closer he got to the car, the more he got like this

PQ better watch his fingers...

He needed me too bad. haha I got to drive during the dry part of the trip back. :thumbsup:

Way to make me disapointed to get back in my car......... :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1653891)
Yeah, God speed, GTA and PQ... That don't mean speed up till you see God! :laugh:

We made it. :happyanim:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1654195)
And I must give Tom Henry the utmost :respekt: for the way we were treated!

:thumbsup:

:word:

GTAHVIT 03-30-2010 03:07 PM

5 Attachment(s)
OK OK.

Here we go. Sorry for the delay.. I'm going on about 3 hours of sleep and then we had to move furniture at work today.... Plus getting caught up.

So I apologize for the delay.

But here are the pics I mentioned.

Like PQ and I have said. I can't thank Tom Enough.

He has truly been a consumate gentleman and his staff are truly professionals. At no time was I ever pressured into anything, the deal never changed, and any time I had a question I got an honest and truthful answer.

While I'm at it I'd also like to thank Number3 for all the advice and help he gave me in reasearching my options for the car. I owe you the next round without a doubt.

Oh and by "round" I mean both.... ;)

Fbodfather. I was thuroughly taken by your home town... UFO and all... As you can see below, We stopped by to say hello... But just drank your beer instead... Wish we had the time to listen to you mom tell more stories... But after the diaper rash story we decided we should go... ;) Oh and you need to buy some milk... Just so you know...

PQ, Man I can't thank you enough for taking time off work to make the two day drive which truned into almost 4 days for you. Please give Bonnie my Sincere Thanks.

And everyone in this thread whos hung in there with me... through the good.... and the **cough** FLA1 option **cough** bad... :D

This is truly the best web community out there and I'm very gald to be friends with all of you.

The car is absolutely unreal. I will post the dyno sheet once I scan it in. The final numbers are RWHP 530 and RWT 525. :confused0068: According to Tom they brought the numbers down to ensure that I had a safe A/F mixture for the summer months here in FL... Apparently they did cold, warm and Hot runs and all the numbers held with no problems. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to meet all of you at the Fest. Tom will be there and I highly recomend you take the time to introduce yourselves and shake his hand. He's a life long car guy and I'm very glad to have met him.

I couldn't be happier with my car.... :happyanim:

ON TO THE PICS!!!!

PQ 03-30-2010 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
iPhone stuff. Not real great but the exhaust is awesome. ;)

Attachment 107982

garcmol 03-30-2010 03:30 PM

Nice!

radz28 03-30-2010 03:56 PM

HOLLY SH*T that sounded bad@$$!!! Congrats' dude; you certainly deserve it! That's some great power!

TonyU 03-30-2010 03:59 PM

you forgot to tip the technician :paddle::D

Tom Henry Racing 03-30-2010 04:01 PM

I truly had fun too, and appreciate all of the effort you went through to buy a car from me. It was good to finally meet you and PQ. It is a great community and I marvel at all of the friends I have made. I had permagrin, but it was from the customers.......

GTAHVIT 03-30-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyU (Post 1655712)
you forgot to tip the technician :paddle:

LMAO!!!

TONY!!!! My man! Dude! The car is great! I couldn't be happier.

I wish you could see the looks on the faces of those that have driven/ridden in it.

Top quality work my friend!

Try to get Tom to let you come down to the fest ;) I'll be glad to buy you a beer.

are you old enough to drink??? ;) :laugh:

PQ 03-30-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyU (Post 1655712)
you forgot to tip the technician :paddle::D

................:laughabove:

Chris = cheapskate lol

Mr Twisty 03-30-2010 04:36 PM

Glad to see ya'll made it back in one piece .... and I like PQ's shirt :thumbsup:

Orange ya gonna tell us...how was the drive home? :D

it sounds gooood!