Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local Marketplace (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Free camshaft with install at Lashway Motorsports! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193765)

Erik@lashway 01-06-2012 08:39 AM

Free camshaft with install at Lashway Motorsports!

Hey boys and girls, it's that time again for crazy install specials at Lashway Motorsports - Florida's most experienced and knowledgeable LSx performance shop!

Now through the end of February, we are offering FREE Kelford camshafts* (a $399 value) when you have us complete the install and tune your vehicle at our facility.

Looking to gain gobs of horsepower? We have custom camshafts to fit your specific needs and goals.

We purchase our custom ground camshaft cores from Kelford cams in New Zealand. They are made of the HIGHEST quality and are more accurate than an identical cam made by certain American manufacturers. We know, we've degreed and tested them in house to prove that fact!

If you have been thinking about swapping the cam in your Camaro, and are looking for the most qualified crew to do it, look no further!

Here is a link to one of our custom camshafts we now offer to the general public:

http://www.lashwaymotorsports.com/st...t-package.html

Call, email or PM us for more info!

*We can also install any camshaft of your choice from other manufacturers for an additional fee.

A62010SS 01-06-2012 10:25 AM

Nice offer. I was checking out the Kelford website and had a couple questions. They show Race Regrind cams at Kelford, is this what you are using? If so, it is a stock GM cam they start with, or a Comp, or...? Warranty on a regrind cam? Are the cams specs available or will the purchaser get a cam card with the specs?
Thanks

Erik@lashway 01-06-2012 11:02 AM

No regrinds from us, though they so offer it for those looking to stay within a budget.

We only use NEW cores.

We back all labor and tuning with unconditional lifetime coverage (for as long as you own your car). As far as parts warranties, we will honor manufacturer warranties, though I have NEVER EVER EVER seen a cam fail when properly installed and degreed.

Yes, you will absolutely get a cam card with your camshaft. Nothing to hide here. You tell us what your goals are and we design a cam profile that fits.

It's a great deal. Check out our website under customer cars...that's a snap shot of what we can do and is by no means ALL of what we have done.

Erik@Lashway

Erik@lashway 01-07-2012 07:30 AM

Bump for the weekend. Take advantage of this offer - it's a good time to go fast!

BAMFSS 01-07-2012 10:24 AM

Could you PM me a price on how much it usually runs for an install and dyno/tune?

Erik@lashway 01-08-2012 01:01 PM

Sure thing...PM coming!

Erik@lashway 01-10-2012 02:43 PM

All PMs returned- already booked a few jobs!

Birm 01-12-2012 05:57 PM

Hi Erik, can you pm me obx headers, cam install (free one) and tune please sir :)

Erik@lashway 01-14-2012 01:55 PM

coming right up

Erik@lashway 01-14-2012 03:34 PM

Bump for the day...all PMs replied to

Birm 01-16-2012 01:31 PM

Erik, I want to do it just gotta figure out when I can since this is my dd. how long would you need the car?

Erik@lashway 01-16-2012 10:31 PM

Typically we can turn a car around in 2-3 days. Tuning is the only variable that is hard to pinpoint as each and every vehicle is unique. As far as the swap and basic labor goes, I have it down to about a day 1/2 not rushing (we don't rush anything here hense our successful record, knock on wood).

If you'd like I can have a rental waiting for you when you drop the vehicle off. We get very good rates from a local Enterprise.

Erik@Lashway

Erik@lashway 02-05-2012 08:26 AM

up to the top!