Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Middle East (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Tinting in Kuwait + a small rant! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75420)

Sweet Seduction 04-05-2010 12:50 PM

Tinting in Kuwait + a small rant!

So I really need to get my windows tinted before it gets too hot and i know there is the clear stuff that is great for the heat but im hoping to go a bit dark..So who knows how dark is legal in Kuwait cuz most of the camaros ive seen are REALLY dark so
1-do the cops bother u?
2-what percent r u using?
3-and has anyone tried the whole doctors note thing??
Thanx

Sidenote: Alghanim are idiota because they probably never bothered to check my tire pressure before giving me the car..... ive been noticing that my tires feel kinda funky/ over inflated so i finally get around to it n sure enough i go to check them today n they had them at 48 n 50 psi?!?!?!?!:mad0259: or maybe thats just their evil plan to destroy my tires so i have to buy new ones from them??

Skoulikimou 04-05-2010 01:54 PM

for window tinting try www.autozan.com they are located behind ford dealer in canada dry street , i did my window tint and i installed front clear bra .

Anwro 04-06-2010 09:55 AM

1-do the cops bother u?

yes they do , it always depends on the cop himself , if he like cars , girls then your on :D if he is 3gaidy - like when he bonded my car - then you'll get some tickets so what you would do is always act normal .. , say its your brothers car , keep away from the common tafteesh sites , you should be safe!

there are 2 types , 1 - cheap easly installed shar3 ezaina tint , good for easly removing , super dark tinting ! prices in 20kd and less - 10% 30% 50% available
2- professional tinting , like : Lumar,Autozan,Solarguard..etc. costs 120kd and up with more than hust tint , you chose the color the reflection the sun blocking percent. all from 5% to 100% available.

what am using is no on the camaro but on the escalade , its from solarguard 10 year warranty reflective black , its only 30 % all windows
and from the inside , it just like there is no tint 0% .. , really makes a different under sun heat ,
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7425/dsc09664.jpg

am waiting my cuzn to be a doctor and see what can he do lol

Sweet Seduction 04-06-2010 10:43 AM

Thanx Anwro Im definately gonna go for the good heat blocking stuff and hopefully just roll my windows down when i pass cops??? but the tint on ur escalade doesnt look so dark bes they still bother u? oh n keep me updated on the doctor thing!:w00t:

Anwro 04-06-2010 04:11 PM

in taftesh just roll down YOUR window , they usualy notice the passenger window down and start asking , so be cool just roll your window , any asking about the tint , just say its wekala heated tinting which you payed 200kd for it , and u won't take them off :)

and in the escalade , @ night you barley see anything :) in the pic its facing the sun

Q8Y 04-06-2010 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anwro (Post 1681462)
1-do the cops bother u?

yes they do , it always depends on the cop himself , if he like cars , girls then your on :D if he is 3gaidy - like when he bonded my car - then you'll get some tickets so what you would do is always act normal .. , say its your brothers car , keep away from the common tafteesh sites , you should be safe!

there are 2 types , 1 - cheap easly installed shar3 ezaina tint , good for easly removing , super dark tinting ! prices in 20kd and less - 10% 30% 50% available
2- professional tinting , like : Lumar,Autozan,Solarguard..etc. costs 120kd and up with more than hust tint , you chose the color the reflection the sun blocking percent. all from 5% to 100% available.

what am using is no on the camaro but on the escalade , its from solarguard 10 year warranty reflective black , its only 30 % all windows
and from the inside , it just like there is no tint 0% .. , really makes a different under sun heat ,
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7425/dsc09664.jpg

am waiting my cuzn to be a doctor and see what can he do lol

Add v-cool and huperoptik to the list.I wouldn't recommend autozan I heard bad stuff about them.I did the lightest one on my camaro from huperoptic it works really fine and so far no cop bothered me.
Attachment 110199

For Doctor note yes it works I have friend who has it but he is really got a condition with eyes sensitivity he's car tinted super dark and every taftish he shows them the note and they let him go.

As for alghanim be careful remember to check everything after them I was travelling and left the car with them for a check up just got her yesterday.Today I noticed you know the panel when you open the door with chevrolet written on it was gone I was WTF??I'm really pissed off I'm going to talk to their manager If he does nothing I'm willing to fly to Dubai to GM middle east headoffice.

Anwro 04-07-2010 12:42 AM

Q8Y , did you get all 4 glasses tinted ?

as for the alghanim , la7ad now el kel negative feedback , so am i , started a couple of fights cuz of server problems , i have now free service till 40,00km =\ which means 4 services , those bastards, they told me do it every 5000km , now that they have to pay for it they told me its every 10k not 5 , 5 is just to be 10000% safe , they told me " see , Cadillac do it every 10k " lol

Cyber Gray 04-07-2010 02:03 AM

Guys you have weird stuff in Kuwait;).

Here tinting % allowed is 30% only, but we can always relay on Heat Rejectors like Zibart and V Kool. They offer life time warranty.

Our police will not bother about medical notes, they fix your eyes on the spot.

Do you know what they do if they spotted you with Tinting more than 30% ?

They will give you a fine !! yah expected.

But......

They will ask you to step out the car, and remove it.... now... on the double..... you cant move your car ....... remove the tint now.... you heard me pal... take it out with your teeth or nails.. I just dont care... I'm the law man ....

Imagine that this happens to you on a sunny summer after noon after work :D

Q8Y 04-07-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anwro (Post 1685836)
Q8Y , did you get all 4 glasses tinted ?

as for the alghanim , la7ad now el kel negative feedback , so am i , started a couple of fights cuz of server problems , i have now free service till 40,00km =\ which means 4 services , those bastards, they told me do it every 5000km , now that they have to pay for it they told me its every 10k not 5 , 5 is just to be 10000% safe , they told me " see , Cadillac do it every 10k " lol

Yes all of them are tinted.
I just got back from Alghanim I had huge fight with them they telling it was my fault because I hadn't check the car when I recieved her but after 2hours and talking to their manager they finally agreed to order me one to replace it.what a shame this our dealership standard.

Sweet Seduction 04-08-2010 12:38 AM

Thanx guys yeah as soon as i get back im gonna check everything out on my baby... but by the way i dont have free service but they still told me every 10,000Km.... any mechanics in the house??? i think i should just learn n take care of her myself??? as for the tint thanx for the feedback i think i know a skin Doc that can hook me up!:D

Anwro 04-08-2010 09:28 AM

:$ hook me up too

and yes there is no free service on all alghanim chevys , only by "was6a" or like a fixing up gifts like what happened to me , and every 10k you should be fine ,just make sure using mobile1 oil.

Sweet Seduction 04-08-2010 11:53 AM

yeah i was gonna ask them before my first oil change cuz i checked the forums and that seems to be the most popular.... thanx again anwro:)

q8muscles 04-08-2010 09:18 PM

Tawni 6ayef Challenger manual shift and camaro manual.. also mustang GT with full exhuast headers and air intake.. All I did just HP Tunned. Im about to Install magna flow, SLP Pilly , LMR intake and koks

Anwro 04-08-2010 09:24 PM

ana a6ofk by foot :D

q8muscles 04-08-2010 09:40 PM

Anwarooo heheh wa7sh... bacher bjrb m3a mustang 2010 :D

q8muscles 04-08-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Seduction (Post 1679086)
So I really need to get my windows tinted before it gets too hot and i know there is the clear stuff that is great for the heat but im hoping to go a bit dark..So who knows how dark is legal in Kuwait cuz most of the camaros ive seen are REALLY dark so
1-do the cops bother u?
Thanx

Sidenote: Alghanim are idiota because they probably never bothered to check my tire pressure before giving me the car..... ive been noticing that my tires feel kinda funky/ over inflated so i finally get around to it n sure enough i go to check them today n they had them at 48 n 50 psi?!?!?!?!:mad0259: or maybe thats just their evil plan to destroy my tires so i have to buy new ones from them??

Email GM in Dubai and open ticket with them. Dubai GM will whip ALGhanim asses

FaceLessQ8 04-09-2010 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyber Gray (Post 1685963)
Guys you have weird stuff in Kuwait;).

Here tinting % allowed is 30% only, but we can always relay on Heat Rejectors like Zibart and V Kool. They offer life time warranty.

Our police will not bother about medical notes, they fix your eyes on the spot.

Do you know what they do if they spotted you with Tinting more than 30% ?

They will give you a fine !! yah expected.

But......

They will ask you to step out the car, and remove it.... now... on the double..... you cant move your car ....... remove the tint now.... you heard me pal... take it out with your teeth or nails.. I just dont care... I'm the law man ....

Imagine that this happens to you on a sunny summer after noon after work :D

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: