Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Camaro Color Vote: RESULTS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12052)

Mr. Wyndham 01-21-2009 12:39 AM

Camaro Color Vote: RESULTS

First off, let me say to each and every one of you who participated:

THANK YOU! :clap:

The voting was a hit with John F., and you guys were wonderful in the thread. No long conversations, very few mistakes (really!), and an overall professional job on the thing. It made it SOooo much easier to collect. So again, thanks so much!!

Then, I want to thank John, Cheryl, and Scott for including us(the Camaro community) in this research. As I told them, this inclusion of the enthusiast community is part the reason I stay so faithful to Camaro, Chevy, and GM in general -- and I'm sure some of you share my feelings. I mean; name another car that's had this much enthusiast involvement during development, and came out looking, feeling, and sounding so great. The Camaro really is unique in that aspect. It's the passion and friendliness with which the Camaro team, and the company seems to do business these days that's going to put them ahead, imo. And we are all first-hand witnesses to this renaissance. :chevy:

But...without further ado --- the RESULTS!!!

We had Six-Hundred and Forty-six people rank the Camaro colors in that thread.......yep...read it again:
646!!!

And the Colors were ranked as follows:

Black..........................7.06
Summit White...............4.24
Rally Yellow..................4.28
Victory Red
Cyber Gray Metallic
Silver Ice Metallic
Inferno Orange Metallic...5.44
Red Jewel Tinticoat
Aqua Blue Metallic
Imperial Blue Metallic

Here's a more "colorful" excel spreadsheet. It's version 1997-2003, so almost anyone should be able to open it. Thanks going out to GM'r_For_Life for giving me the idea to make all the color breakdown pages, and thanks goes out to Camaropete for the use of his pie chart! :clap:

Excel Spreadsheet

Thanks again, everybody!!!:D:thumbsup:

SIK07GTSTANG 01-21-2009 12:40 AM

What about Inferno Orange Metallic?

jeffny09 01-21-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 256757)
First off, let me say to each and every one of you who participated:

THANK YOU! :clap:

The voting was a hit with John F., and you guys were wonderful in the thread. No long conversations, very few mistakes (really!), and an overall professional job on the thing. It made it SOooo much easier to collect. So again, thanks so much!!

Then, I want to thank John, Cheryl, and Scott for including us(the Camaro community) in this research. As I told them, this inclusion of the enthusiast community is part the reason I stay so faithful to Camaro, Chevy, and GM in general -- and I'm sure some of you share my feelings. I mean; name another car that's had this much enthusiast involvement during development, and came out looking, feeling, and sounding so great. The Camaro really is unique in that aspect. It's the passion and friendliness with which the Camaro team, and the company seems to do business these days that's going to put them ahead, imo. And we are all first-hand witnesses to this renaissance. :chevy:

But...without further ado --- the RESULTS!!!

We had Six-Hundred and Forty-six people rank the Camaro colors in that thread.......yep...read it again:
646!!!

And the Colors were ranked as follows:

Black..........................7.06
Summit White...............4.24
Rally Yellow..................4.28
Victory Red
Cyber Gray Metallic
Silver Ice Metallic
Red Jewel Tinticoat
Aqua Blue Metallic
Imperial Blue Metallic

A more "colorful" Excel spreadsheet attachment will be included shortly. When it's available (expected sometime tomorrow), I'll update the OP, and bump the thread.

Thanks again, everybody!!!:D:thumbsup:

cgm and black rule!!!:headbang:

ArcAngel 01-21-2009 12:41 AM

dragoneye your missing IOM???

headpunter 01-21-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIK07GTSTANG (Post 256759)
What about Inferno Orange Metallic?

no one liked it and because of those numbers gm will no longer offer it, im sorry

Milk 1027 01-21-2009 12:44 AM

You are mising IOM and the numbers are actually closer than I thought they would.

Mr. Wyndham 01-21-2009 12:44 AM

What are you all talking about? IOM was there all the time........;)

:laugh: Sorry. *fixed. :thumbsup:

ArcAngel 01-21-2009 12:45 AM

nice lol........ poor white lol

Camaro68 01-21-2009 12:45 AM

thank you

for an awesome forum :thumbsup: :w00t: :chevy:

TaylorRyanSS 01-21-2009 12:47 AM

:clap: yes white got last... more for me :bellyroll:

saw that one coming

TAG UR IT 01-21-2009 12:48 AM

Let me echo Dragoneye in his thanks.

Guys, we were very fortunate when asked to do this.

Thanks for all the responses...and thanks for keeping the chatting to a minimum!

Hopefully we can participate in something like this again for GM in the near future.;)

...and thank you John for asking for our input!

ArcAngel 01-21-2009 12:51 AM

Thank you guys for having this awesome forum. It is my favorite place on the web. I barely visit GMI anymore

KILLER74Z28 01-21-2009 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 256783)
Let me echo Dragoneye in his thanks.

Guys, we were very fortunate when asked to do this.

Thanks for all the responses...and thanks for keeping the chatting to a minimum!

Hopefully we can participate in something like this again for GM in the near future.;)

...and thank you John for asking for our input!

+1... Big thanks to all the members who participated. This is what makes this such a great place to hang out... :respekt:

Remember, it is a great honor to help GM out. ;)

stovt001 01-21-2009 01:15 AM

Fascinating how close they all come. I'm glad a few didn't blow all the rest out. Then I'd be worried they would limit our choices.