Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   1st & 2nd Generation Camaros (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Wanted 74 Camaro Z28 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25196)

stanger 06-01-2009 10:15 AM

Wanted 74 Camaro Z28

I had a 74 Camaro Z28 in high school and I am in a position in my life to buy one. I had a burgandy Z28 automatic with air had the big Z28 decal down the hood. Doesnt have to be burgandy but would love for it to be. Does anyone know where any may be? I would like it to be pretty nice as well.

RixZ-28 06-01-2009 09:04 PM

Don't know where you live....but you can try Volo Auto Museum. I've done a lot of work with them. Go to wwww.volocars.com and check out there inventory.

Or pick up a copy of Hemmings Motor News...it's over 500 pages of classified ads...great toilet reading ;>)

Really hope you find your baby!

ScottZ28 06-01-2009 10:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stanger (Post 539035)
I had a 74 Camaro Z28 in high school and I am in a position in my life to buy one. I had a burgandy Z28 automatic with air had the big Z28 decal down the hood. Doesnt have to be burgandy but would love for it to be. Does anyone know where any may be? I would like it to be pretty nice as well.

I went to the Michigan F Body Meet and Greet on Saturday, May 30th and the type and color of the car you had was for sale!!! I don't remember if it was an automatic or 4-speed but it was for sale for about $24,000 if I'm not mistaken. The car was really in great shape.

I am not a member of the club that put the show on, I drove up from Chicago, but I'm sure that someone in the club knows who was selling the car. The club was the Michigan F Body Association (mifbody.com) Good Luck!!!

stanger 06-02-2009 09:59 AM

Thanks guys. That car in the pic looks just like it even with dual air snorkle. But mine didnt have the side body moldings. But everything else looks great im going to do some research and see what I can find on that car.

kworthin 07-12-2009 09:08 PM

I have one I bought new. Good ones redone correctly are hard to find because they have never been real popular and not much attention has been paid to what is correct.

jimhatz28 08-02-2009 05:57 PM

74 Z28 CAMARO- ORIGINAL OWNER

I am the original owner of a 741/2 Z28. I just had a complete restoration (frame off restoration ) to original factory condition.

Color is metallic bronze with the big decals. factory HEI:w00t:

power steering and brakes - mint interior (light saddle)

original engine in storage- installed hi performance 350 stroked chevy

original 4 speed Borg Warner Super T10 Transmission

1 original (warranty policy) with delivery date of 9/13/1974

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL AND FULL OF MEMORIES (RACES & BJS)

What do you think its worth?