Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro5 Store Merchandise (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Payment and Shipping info for 1st Edition Camaro5 shirts (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6355)

linkwpc 09-09-2008 09:11 AM

I ordered mine! (1) Black XL shirt!

TAG UR IT 09-10-2008 04:21 AM

I've got a bunch of names on here that still have not specified shipping or to be picked up at Indy. Also, Indy is only a week away. We'd like to get all payments submitted to Al as soon as possible.

Once Indy is over, all paid shirts go out. If all extras we purchased sell either at Indy or elsewhere, and there's numerous orders that haven't been paid for, we will remind you kindly that they DO need to get taken care of or will be sold to others. This is NOT the route we'd like to take, but all shirts ordered MUST be sold.

Please, check your name and order. If there is no shipping info, LET ME KNOW in a pm or post. Also, let's please try to get these payments taken care of. I'd really appreciate it!

AGAIN...calling Devore and Stone....Does anyone here know who these two people (last names) are??? I need to get their usernames so I can mark them paid...I have all their other info, but not username.

linkwpc 09-10-2008 06:41 AM

maybe because I paid yesterday, but my name does not show paid in full yet on your updated list.

TAG UR IT 09-10-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linkwpc (Post 128060)
maybe because I paid yesterday, but my name does not show paid in full yet on your updated list.

T4. Saw your paid reply but am just waiting on Al to confirm. Sometimes it takes a day or two for him to get back since he's also doing all the orders for the Indy show (Indy Back at the Brickyard event) and another order for SLP.

I'm just watching 116 orders for shipped shirts that have not been paid for yet. I can't expect all the Indy orders to be paid for since most folks want pay when they pick them up. But, for those that are getting shipped, I'd like to see those get paid for as quickly as possible.

aston70 09-10-2008 02:12 PM

Just sent paypal payment today.

TAG UR IT 09-10-2008 02:32 PM

^Excellent! Thanks, Aston!

And, Zieke, I got ya taken care of in the order thread.

TAG UR IT 09-10-2008 02:41 PM

Al...just sent ya my $40 as well for my 4 shirts I'll be picking up at Indy!

yes...i know this is a double post, ...what'cha gonna do?! HA! :D

35th_camaro_ss 09-11-2008 12:47 PM

Hello Everyone, Al here...I have been updating payments to get them posted, sometimes our communications can take a day or so...My schedule gets very crazy as the events get close.
Back to work.
Al

TAG UR IT 09-12-2008 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 122714)
The following people (by last name) have paid, but didn't leave their username. I CAN NOT mark paid if I don't know who you are. Please PM me with your full name, order, and how you will receive the order. AGAIN....I really need those usernames to update this thread.
DEVORE
STONE

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...es/waiting.gif

Mindz 09-12-2008 02:58 AM

So when are these shirts being shipped for people that have paid and aren't going to indy? No rush, but I was just curious.

TAG UR IT 09-12-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 129394)
So when are these shirts being shipped for people that have paid and aren't going to indy? No rush, but I was just curious.

As soon as Al gets back from Indy.

All the shirts are going to be picked up by Al this week. The shirts needed for Indy are going to be seperated from the entire order and taken to Indy for sale and pickup. ALL the other shirts are going to be left at his house and when he returns, will start packing up the shirts to be sent off.

I'm guessing he'll start packing them up for shipping on Mon/Tues. I don't know, though. We'll have to ask Al for his best guess.

Mindz 09-12-2008 03:46 AM

Cool! :thumbsup:

Zieke 09-13-2008 10:34 PM

just a bump for those that have missing info and need to find this thread.
so shipping is going to start next week, sweet.

TAG UR IT 09-14-2008 02:18 AM

Yeppers and ....

SHIRTS HAVE BEEN MADE AND APPROVED BY GM.

How do you like them apples! Official, approved GM attire. :D I like the sound of that.

Now, let's get those payments in!

Pay up, peoples!

Everyone needs to pay for their orders. They will all be shipped out in about a week!....for those who paid, of course.;)

And DeVore and Stone have been figured out and taken care of.