Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My plans for my 2 Tone camaro (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17753)

drivingincamaro 04-06-2009 05:22 PM

My plans for my 2 Tone camaro

3 Attachment(s)
1st i will get a Black 2lt,beige leather interior, fully loaded, and a heritage Grill :thumbup:

2nd: i will go to a custom car painting shop to get my paint job done
I am thinking of doing the top part black part a flat black. because a shiny black does not look as good and the Blue part the exact blue that is in my sig (your thoughts?)

3rd i will order Black breyton race Gts (if they fit the camaro)

Your thought's Likes and Dislikes? :iono:

drivingincamaro 04-06-2009 10:57 PM

Nobody lol?

I guess every one is sick of hearing about my car lol

or nobody likes me:(:(:(:cry:

Milk 1027 04-06-2009 11:01 PM

I hate you..........

The flat black would be cool, I'd like to see it first, but We'll see how it turns out.

and those wheels are cool

Supermans 04-06-2009 11:01 PM

I think it looks too pimpish... The only exterior mod I will be doing is painting on black stripes on my Cyber Grey Maro..

Lightninquick 04-06-2009 11:05 PM

i was dead set on the gray,,,,that looks great! now i want black, so i can do the same thing,lol

drivingincamaro 04-06-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 389242)
I hate you..........

The flat black would be cool, I'd like to see it first, but We'll see how it turns out.

and those wheels are cool

Why do you hate me:cry::cry: :rolleyes:

It seems the z28 jinx Photoshop black is a flat black :iono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supermans (Post 389244)
I think it looks too pimpish... The only exterior mod I will be doing is painting on black stripes on my Cyber Grey Maro..

To each their own i love it.

i still don't know if im gonna go with this combo (still deciding)

too pimpish that's a first :):bellyroll:

ZYAL8R 04-06-2009 11:25 PM

It's all cool bro.

Except this one thing! HAHAHA

I don't like the little boxes in the airdam. Take 'em off and you got a cooler ride.:thumbsup:

drivingincamaro 04-06-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZYAL8R (Post 389289)
It's all cool bro.

Except this one thing! HAHAHA

I don't like the little boxes in the airdam. Take 'em off and you got a cooler ride.:thumbsup:

you see that picture is a jinx z28 rendering i just want the 2 tone paint combo

Who is that in your avatar? :laugh:

drivingincamaro 04-10-2009 10:13 PM

Hey quick Q how much do think my 2 tone would cost?:iono:

OverAnxious 04-10-2009 10:25 PM

Love the JINX rendering :D

SummoneR 04-10-2009 11:46 PM

I like the top image, it's pretty bad @$$, I like the bumper cover, the air dam the grille and the two tone it all loots very nice!! and Custom!

SemperFi 04-15-2009 03:14 PM

Indeed very badass. I just like the idea of two toning with some highly contrasting colors. That line the paint change follows is amazing. Great look! and the true heritage grill looks better than Jinx's rendering anyway. I hate the stock grille. All plasticy (CHEEEAAP). I might do flat black and victory red, or if i dont think VR is shiny enough, some more vibrant red color. Lots of possibilities. But like you asked, a quality paint job of this nature MUST be PRICEYYY! oh well. Custom badass look is priceless.

drivingincamaro 04-15-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemperFi (Post 408167)
Indeed very badass. I just like the idea of two toning with some highly contrasting colors. That line the paint change follows is amazing. Great look! and the true heritage grill looks better than Jinx's rendering anyway. I hate the stock grille. All plasticy (CHEEEAAP). I might do flat black and victory red, or if i dont think VR is shiny enough, some more vibrant red color. Lots of possibilities. But like you asked, a quality paint job of this nature MUST be PRICEYYY! oh well. Custom badass look is priceless.

Yeah i am thinking the 2lt will be around 31,000 the wheels will add about (500-1000$)

The paint Job will cost around 3-5k? :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

SemperFi 04-15-2009 09:01 PM

3-5 is probably accurate. at an experienced shop with high quality paint. Is there a figure out for the price of the heritage grille?