Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OMG OMG OMG!!!!! MY BABY IS HERE!!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26642)

Matrix 06-09-2009 07:46 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! MY BABY IS HERE!!!!

Almost 9months on after preorder etc etc my baby is here!!!

I got the call this afternoon that it was being unloaded off the truck!! He tried to trick me saying he had bad news... I was like on tender hooks.

I was there in 3 mins! I dropped everything and just flew in my Magnum!

And there she was, rough and dirty through the birth canal of the railway/highways until she got to me. But even then she is drop dead gorgeous!

GUYS BE PREPARED TO FALL IN LOVE ONE MORE TIME!!!

I grabbed the keys and went for a test drive inside the lot.

People, I have to tell you, this car is amazing! The smells, the looks, the power in the V8, the halos the stance. :drool::headbang:

Dealer says, they want to wash/clean it up and I can take delivery tomorrow at 1pm. Do you think I will sleep tonight!!!!!!

By chance my son finishes school early tomorrow so I will pick him and my GF up and go get my new born.

My maiden voyage, track is going to be "Lucky Man" by The Verve!!

I will post pics tomorrow when I get her!!

I did a quick inspection of the car, everything seems in order.

Im soooooo excited, its almost 6pm and I forgot to eat all day!!!

I better go get something, gonna need my strength to hold the reins on that beast tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

EDIT : PICS TO FOLLOW TOMORROW!

SSOOCH 06-09-2009 07:53 PM

Congrats!

Rodrunner 06-09-2009 07:54 PM

You and your baby go, Matrix!!! Congrats and enjoy!

bumblebee123 06-09-2009 07:56 PM

congrats!

2010SSRS 06-09-2009 07:59 PM

welcome to the club....................congrats..:happyanim:

hb-rocks 06-09-2009 08:00 PM

Close your eyes......
deep breath......
Breathe.....
...in...out....in....out....

:thumbup:

JPAYORK 06-09-2009 08:03 PM

Don't think I coulda left it! I think I would have done what others have done and said "no thanks, I'll take it home now" and wash it myself.

SSRS2010 06-09-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 569164)
Almost 9months on after preorder etc etc my baby is here!!!

I got the call this afternoon that it was being unloaded off the truck!! He tried to trick me saying he had bad news... I was like on tender hooks.

I was there in 3 mins! I dropped everything and just flew in my Magnum!

And there she was, rough and dirty through the birth canal of the railway/highways until she got to me. But even then she is drop dead gorgeous!

GUYS BE PREPARED TO FALL IN LOVE ONE MORE TIME!!!

I grabbed the keys and went for a test drive inside the lot.

People, I have to tell you, this car is amazing! The smells, the looks, the power in the V8, the halos the stance. :drool::headbang:

Dealer says, they want to wash/clean it up and I can take delivery tomorrow at 1pm. Do you think I will sleep tonight!!!!!!

By chance my son finishes early tomorrow so I will pick him and my GF up and go get my new born.

My maiden voyage, track is going to be "Lucky Man" by The Verve!!

I will post pics tomorrow when I get her!!

I did a quick inspection of the car, everything seems in order.

Im soooooo excited, its almost 6pm and I forgot to eat all day!!!

I better go get something, gonna need my strength to hold the reins on that beast tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

MY WIFE SAYS THIS IS HOW IAM GOING TO BE TOO.SOOO COOL FOR YOU:thumbup::thumbsup:MINE IS ON THE TRAIN SHOULD BE HERE ANY DAY:headbang:

2SSRS@Gen5diy 06-09-2009 08:24 PM

It been long time but Congrats.

Matrix 06-09-2009 08:29 PM

Thanks guys!!!

OMG my dealer was on the phone and said the the local newspaper will be there to witness me picking up the car. they wanna make a big deal out of the FIRST person to take opossession of a camaro5 off the lot in my Town!

How crazy is that!

camarorick 06-09-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 569164)

Hahaha, My dealer wanted to do the same thing with me.... I told him there's no way I'm leaving without it !!!.... It's home :D

Congrats Matrix !!!!

TJ91 06-09-2009 09:09 PM

Where the hell are the pics Matrix?! Angd Congrats! :D i hope to make a thread soon too!

Matrix 06-09-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ91 (Post 569638)
Where the hell are the pics Matrix?! Angd Congrats! :D i hope to make a thread soon too!

Trust me you guys BETTER haver high speed internet cos I am going to upload a massive photo album tomorrow!!

speedster 06-09-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix (Post 569788)
Trust me you guys BETTER haver high speed internet cos I am going to upload a massive photo album tomorrow!!

Please post the pics... and Congrats !!!!